Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Forest of the Unknown Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 pm
((She'll eventually mellow out a little -- become more lucid -- but for now . . . yeah . . . she's "broken".
Edit: I'm about to drop. You two can bicker over what her rambling means and what you'll do about it. >_< I'll catch up with you come morning. . . . and now I have the sudden urge to draw Rini in a straight jacket . . . lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:49 pm
((Cain in on my phone and its making me go insane >.< ill post later when I have the computer back ok?))  

Sindenky

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:19 am
Sindenky took a step closer to the two Kiri ninja. Rini's eyes locked onto him as he did. "If you would just listen to what she says master kage, then you would understand. She knows I can help, and I would never injure one of your own with you right here. Were is the logic?" He pleaded to the parent like kage. Sindenky was truly impressed with the mizukages dedication to his members.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:43 am
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

Rini twisted in Yun's arm to face him, putting her hands on his chest and pushing away from him. "No angels. Angels are fleas. Snooping and itching. Bad hands. Can't stand them." She shook her head as if trying to clear it, looking up at him pleadingly. Though the angel's healing chakra had calmed her heart, the Shadow-thing was wrapped so tightly around her mind that it could not reach, and to force itself in would only shatter things more. Rini could only hope and pray that he understood her ramblings -- the senseless ravings of a madwoman.  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:52 am
Koneko Kuromira
((She'll eventually mellow out a little -- become more lucid -- but for now . . . yeah . . . she's "broken".
Edit: I'm about to drop. You two can bicker over what her rambling means and what you'll do about it. >_< I'll catch up with you come morning. . . . and now I have the sudden urge to draw Rini in a straight jacket . . . lol))

((NOOOO NEVAH CHANGE!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:55 am
((Key words being "a little". She'll still be crazy and ramble in riddles, but she won't be so crippled with fear and panic that the ramblings leave her open for attack. I mean, you have to admit that right now, if she'd run into an enemy in this state, she'd have been dead many times over.))  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:02 am
Koneko Kuromira
((Key words being "a little". She'll still be crazy and ramble in riddles, but she won't be so crippled with fear and panic that the ramblings leave her open for attack. I mean, you have to admit that right now, if she'd run into an enemy in this state, she'd have been dead many times over.))

((Good point... Can I have the ripped up organs when you are done? *sucks on severed thumb like a dummy* Oh, please mummy))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:07 am
((If you behave, I'll think about it. >_<))  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:31 pm
Yun let out a sigh.

"Fine, you may enter since she asks for you to...but..."

Yun steps back and draws the second of the Kiba Swords. Lightning begins to jump between them.

"If she dies, then you shall as well."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:35 pm
(Should I help in anyway? O_o?)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:53 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

Rini smiled softly at Yun before the smile shifted into a too-wide grin and she turned on her heels folding fluidly into a cross-legged seated position. She gripped her ankles lightly, giggling and grinning up at Sindenky. "Come on, little fly. The spider's waiting."

((I don't think Katsuro even knows this is going on, does he? He was a bit preoccupied with his girlfriend . . .))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:03 pm
(I left something on the seal when i place the shadow thing inside. If it was fully broken and started to take over Rini, a note with Rini's name on it would burn to ashes that Katsuro carries, which would tell Katsuro that that the seal was broken.)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:08 pm
((lol, in that case, it's been burned to ash since after the Chuunin Exams. >_<))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:12 pm
(Really? I know that you have been talking to it, but I didn't think it was THAT broken. confused

I'm on the way then. lol)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:20 pm
((It took her a while to notice that the box had shattered, since the Shadow-thing didn't immediately jump up and make that fact known, but the events with Neo set it off.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff