Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Graveheart Temple Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:38 pm
(tsk tsk salt lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:41 pm
((It was a suggestion on destorying cloud, you meta-gamed about knowing it too and I wasn't finished my post take another look and I'm not changing it.))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Aro97

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:45 pm
pyro hasu
(tsk tsk salt lol)
(...tsk tsk salty young boy lmao)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:46 pm
((I didn't meta-game anything. I showed up long enough to hear the last part of what you guys were saying, which was about which part of cloud you were going to attack first, which seemed to be the office. And I'm telling you that breaking the seal is impossible because you can't use chakra or move.

Name of weapon: Hagane no Chouin (Steel of Sealing)
Who owns the weapon: Fenrir Graveheart
Where it was found/Who made it: Found in Graveheart Temple
The Range of the weapon: point-blank
Weakness: It's range. Can't cause any real physical harm to the victim.
Description: A normal looking pair of handcuffs, though decorated with etched in symbols. This pair of handcuffs, when applied to an enemy, instantly disables their ability to use neither chakra, their kekkei genkai(s), or their demon chakra. It is also made out of very hard steel, disabling the victim from simply breaking it with their raw physical strength without outside help. Each cuff is also different. One has a black colored inside and the other white. If the black side is applied to one person, while the white is applied to another, the white sided person will actually become physically tougher and stronger than before, though their speed is cut off from having to lug around the person connected to the black cuff. This also has the ability to make connected objects very hard to break. For example if the black sided cuff is applied to an enemy and then the white side is applied to a steel post, that post will instantly become much harder to break. When both sides are applied to the same person, however, the beneficial effects of the white side are cancelled out. Also when both cuffs are on the same person, the combination of the two cuff sides paralyzes and numbs the victim's body, making it near impossible for the person to move on their own. The cuffs cannot kill anybody nor can they knock them out on their own unless the victim trys to break them so much that their exhaustion causes them to faint. It is, however, a very effective weapon that can be used to subdue a person and take them prisoner. ))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:47 pm
(lmao lets finish our mission manny)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:50 pm
(HAHA..uh no you randomly came out of no were wit a hell lot of random ppl dat did absoloutly nothing...so you did not come in at anytime for you to hear u jus came in)  

pyro hasu

Aro97

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:50 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
((I didn't meta-game anything. I showed up long enough to hear the last part of what you guys were saying, which was about which part of cloud you were going to attack first, which seemed to be the office. And I'm telling you that breaking the seal is impossible because you can't use chakra or move.)that kinda is not a good excuse that is actualy still metagaming wether you heard the bin mid or end.)

Name of weapon: Hagane no Chouin (Steel of Sealing)
Who owns the weapon: Fenrir Graveheart
Where it was found/Who made it: Found in Graveheart Temple
The Range of the weapon: point-blank
Weakness: It's range. Can't cause any real physical harm to the victim.
Description: A normal looking pair of handcuffs, though decorated with etched in symbols. This pair of handcuffs, when applied to an enemy, instantly disables their ability to use neither chakra, their kekkei genkai(s), or their demon chakra. It is also made out of very hard steel, disabling the victim from simply breaking it with their raw physical strength without outside help. Each cuff is also different. One has a black colored inside and the other white. If the black side is applied to one person, while the white is applied to another, the white sided person will actually become physically tougher and stronger than before, though their speed is cut off from having to lug around the person connected to the black cuff. This also has the ability to make connected objects very hard to break. For example if the black sided cuff is applied to an enemy and then the white side is applied to a steel post, that post will instantly become much harder to break. When both sides are applied to the same person, however, the beneficial effects of the white side are cancelled out. Also when both cuffs are on the same person, the combination of the two cuff sides paralyzes and numbs the victim's body, making it near impossible for the person to move on their own. The cuffs cannot kill anybody nor can they knock them out on their own unless the victim trys to break them so much that their exhaustion causes them to faint. It is, however, a very effective weapon that can be used to subdue a person and take them prisoner. ))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:51 pm
((You had no idea we were even there and wouldn't have showed up if we weren't talking at all.))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:56 pm
((Yeah, yeah I would have. I thought I already explained this. Fenrir was in Grass during the whole part you guys were attacking Rahenno. Fenrir knows pyro in an outlaw of cloud and a former akatsuki member. He knew you guys were fighting but left it alone since he was sure rahenno would kill pyro. When he got your scent in the village, however, he knew something was up and thats why he showed up. Besides, if you guys really had that much of a problem with it then you should've brought it up when I did it, NOT when I'm about to kill you like whatever many days later. Btw pyro i don't want to see any godmoding/metagaming on your little trip here.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:58 pm
(which trip)  

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:00 pm
((I only went along because I never known one person could be so damn Godmodish, and I dont want to even hear, "I never was godmoding" You first post is the best example with the swords.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:02 pm
(1 thats not me and pyro`s mission salt1. 2thats a bunch of bullcrap in my opinion if you was so sure then don`t cheack the tree house cuz would not have if he did.salt2. 3you are kinda godmodish +you just admit to doing it salt 3 ur out.)  

Aro97

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:10 pm
((Aro, I don't even what you're talking about anymore. Rahenno, I posted the jutsu descripition I used when I used it! That wasn't godmoding, I was just doing what the jutsu said I could do! Now, from what I can gather you should've been dead a long time ago with that explosion in the bone dome, or the following chidori nagashi and chidori. You're the one godmoding here, not me. I'm going to ask BB or Havock look at this since you're obviously not going to get over your character dying. If you have any more problems then I welcome you pm me about them so I can discuss them with you further, but for now you guys are clogging up this place with ooc.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:13 pm
(oo oo one more ooc wat the *fart sound*are YOU talkin bout i`m just bring in solid evidence that is all.)  

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:25 pm
Flare made it to were Rahenno was to be held and saw Rahenno and Fenrir "this is not good" flare said as he confrunted fenrir "so its you huh" he said.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff