Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:53 pm
Yusei replied, "Well, that does sound like an interesting idea, Jack, but couldn't you have waited until morning to tell me, or is this something more of an urgency than just to shut some punks up? If this has anything to do with Securities, or with Offiicer Trudge on our asses again, count me in. I am beginning to really form a hatred for Trudge, which doesn't often happen."

Meanwhile, where Yugi and Seto were, Seto asked his new boyfriend, "So, how is the bath water? It isn't too hot is it?"

*Note that all parts that would be exposed have been sensored by camera focusing on the faces and nothing lower, thank you!*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:44 pm
Jack said "yes, It will also help get Trudge off our backs and hopefully lure out an old friend of ours. Before you even say anything, I'm not talking about Crow."

Yugi blushed " No. It's fine"  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:54 pm
Yusei then asked, "Is it Kalin? Well, no matter. I'm up for the idea. Besides, turf battles used to be so much fun. Especially when Trunks Truesdale was with us. Do you remember him? He was that duelist that had amnesia when he first came to Satillite. He was found by my old friend Rally who took him in. Trunks didn't know who he was or what he was doing in Satillite in the first place. He did seem to clue in pretty quick that he was a duelist though. He had a Kaiba Corporation duel disk on his arm. I hadn't seen one of them in a while too when Rally told me. Well, we all helped him, and then that nasty Arcadia movement just had to try and brainwash him. Ooh, I was so mad! Well, apparently, there is a new threat arising anyways. My Junk Warrior was talking to me in my sleep before you woke me up. He was speaking about our old pal Griger being a dark signer and insists that if Trunks does not beat him in a turbo duel soon, then he is going to eliminate our world and take his revenge out on you and Goodwin. I am not even going to ask how you got involved with that, but the point is, we have to try and help Truesdale anyway that we can. He's helped us, so we help him. Besides, there is another thing that Junk warrior was telling me. He said that Zane Truesdale is apparently in critical condition and there is a high chance that Zane will not make it out of the coma that he's in."

Meanwhile, Seto was washing Yugi's back and saw that the old millennium symbols were glowing. He was startled at first, when he saw it, then asked, "Say Yugi, when was the last time your Millennium markings glowed?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:14 am
Jack replied " No and it isn't Trunks either. Remember back when Trunks wasn't even born yet, New Domino was in trouble and it was up to You, me, Crow and someone else to save it. Then after that she end up giving up her title at the Kaiba dome and left. I'll join you in helping Trunks. We better tell Crow too."

Yugi thought and said " The last time it glowed was about 5 years ago during the duel queen's rein. It wasn't because of her. There was the evil force at work."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:39 am
Yusei replied, "Good idea, Jack. Tell Blister also. He may want to have a hand in this. And yes, I am aware that the city and satilitte are both in danger, which is why we need our team back together."

Meanwhile, Seto replied, "Well, this time it is showing a unique pattern and frequency of how its activated. It has something to do with hyper drive and getting your game on. I suspect this has something to do with the Duel Queen, but this time she is against us. In fact, she may be responsible for this..."

Azrael dropped a waterproof version of the newspaper in Yugi's lap to read, which it said, There has been sightings of a live Relinquished rampaging about New Domino City, Trunks Truesdale, the city's greatest hero is nowhere to be found. In other related news Zane Truesdale, a student at Obelisk Blue high school, has fallen victim to this horrible beast and it is likely that Zane Truesdale will die from mortal wounds to the chest and to the head. Can anyone save us from this horrible creature? Stay tuned.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:42 pm
Yugi read the paper and said " That solves the evil forces at work here. But I don't think the Duel Queen would get involved with this beast. I think I'll wait and see if she appears on our side or If she's with that beast."

Crowler was watching the news and also going over his research on where the Duel Queen may be" Looks like it will just be Chazz and Jaden fighting for the guy spot of star duelist. As for Alexis' replacement, From what I've gather the Duel Queen is either here at Duel Academy or at North Academy."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:41 pm
Seto replied, "Probably not. But, do you think Trunks had anything to do with this? After all, he is a signer with the good side, but he is still really young don't forget."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:12 am
Yugi said "From what the paper said, I think he does have something to do with this. Especially with Zane in his current condition. "  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:31 pm
Seto then announced, "That does it! We must help that kid in any way that we can. You see, if I am right on my theory, then the Relinquished attack, Zane Truesdale in a coma, and this duel queen are in fact connected. You see, it is of no coincidence, I am sure to you, that there is a turbo duel championship coming up, I did just announced it. Chazz will likely take every advantage he can get to try and beat everyone he can forming his own group of duelists. These things tend to happen when something this big is going on. Then, of course since I dumped Chazz in New Domino City, it is likely that one of those Turbo duelists saw my dragon. They too will likely form a group of their own. I do recall Dee mentioning sometimes that her son Trunks had been recently brainwashed by that Sayer of the Arcadia movement and even more recently, Jack Atlas and Yusei had gotten him out of it. Yugi, Trunks Truesdale has the highest grades in my class. I teach ancient duel techniques, you teach the Heart of the Cards course and teaching the duelists how to put faith in what the cards can do for you with strategies and everything. Do you see where this is going? That monster attack might have been summoned by Trunks, but because it is a sacrificial monster and secondly with all of this other stuff going on, and with your back glowing, it can only mean that a huge shadow duel is going to try and ruin the glory that I intended on having at this tournament. Your back only seems to glow when there is trouble, big trouble. Not that I have seen it before, but I know with me, my dragon always seems to be the best behaved when things like this happen."

Meanwhile, Yusei got hit by a flying newspaper in the face, where he looked at it. And said, "Jack! Take a look at this! Trunks's husband is in the ICU and he might not make it! And there has been a relinquished attack! No wonder we have to get the team together. Okay, we will do your territory thing again, and the terms will be if we win, our new friends will have to help us save Zane. We lose and... oh what am I saying... we cannot lose! We can't! If we do, then it means the end of Satillite and the end of everybody!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:50 pm
While everything had been going on with Seto, Yugi, Yusei, and Jack, Trunks Truesdale had been in the Satellite B.A.D. Area trying to get rid of a corrupted Griger.

Griger laughed as time and time again Trunks had lost in the turbo duels. He said once again as Truesdale had lost like the 50th or so duel in a row, "Give it up, Truesdale! There is no way that you are going to beat me! And with your Relinquished on the loose rampaging like the beast it is, you have even less hope than you did before! Bwahahahahahaha!"

Trunks let out a low growl, his vampire tail shooting forth out of his butt. He replied with a snarl, "I don't care how many times I have to lose to you Griger before I finally beat you! I will be certain that you fall from your place there on your runner! As for that Relinquished I summoned, it can rampage all it likes for now. That is the least of my worries! I can take care of it when I am done with you! Now shut up and let's go another round!"

Griger didn't care what Trunks said, he just enjoyed beating Trunks duel after duel. He said as they got on their respective duel runners, "Truesdale, you really are a glutton for punishment. Maybe that's why I am falling for you and why Zane, your current husband will die!"

This made Trunks so angry, that his duel runner activated without him saying so. It was an automatic thing reacting to his energy.

And so another duel began, hopefully this time, Truesdale was going to pull through.  

Trunks_Truesdale

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:31 pm
Jaden was looking at the newspaper and said " Looks like it's time for me to round up a team" 10 Minutes later, Jaden had gotten Syrus and Hassleberry to join him.

Syrus said " Jaden shouldn't we get another person to join us?"

Jaden replied " Well since we can't find Chazz anywhere. I do have one person in mind. In fact I'm suppose to go see what that person has for me." He then left the dorm to head to the Library to see what Vega had found.

Jack said " You go around up anyone else you think will be useful. While I go find Crow." Jack then went out to look for Crow.

Yugi nodded " We better get some other people to join us. Maybe we can convince Dee to join up with us.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:31 pm
Meanwhile, half way through the duel, Trunks began to feel really funny. Had he really run out of steam like Griger was trying to point out? Or was this the work of that good for nothing Sayer?

Either way, he knew that regardless of the outcome, he was going to end up passing out.  

Trunks_Truesdale

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:34 pm
Meanwhile, Seto replied to Yugi, "Good idea. If anything, Dee will have a plan."

As Seto stood from the tub, a sharp pain hit his chest, and he knew he was going to fall. He said at last second, "Yugi... catch... me..."

At that, Seto allowed the overwhelming feeling to overtake him and he was falling like a chopped tree.

(This isn't the work of the Relinquished, but another force altogether.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:29 am
Yugi quickly caught Kaiba and said "Seto, What's wrong?"  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:19 am
By now Seto was unconscious, but Seto's dragon sensed danger. He said to Yugi, "Quickly, get Master Kaiba on my back, and then you hold onto him. I am going to take the two of you to Nalith General Hospital to cure Seto's wounds. This problem that Seto had was only a mere heart attack caused by a sudden change of events. My master will recover, so relax about it. In the meantime, after I drop you two off, I am going to find out more over what is going on."

(There is a simple explanation for this and I shall reveal it when I return online after my holiday.)  
83. Dead threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff