Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:46 pm
(Booty Grab, Saiyan! I got a 92 score! Thank you!)

After having a good laugh over her little prank, which went off without a single hiccup, Dee merrily marched back to where the gang was. She noticed Viper ready to close in on her son. "Uh-oh," Dee thought, "What's Link gotten himself into this time?"

Dee watched silently vowing to herself to move in if needed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:22 pm
Viper turn to the little captured wolf " I haven't forgotten your little stunt you pulled at the lounge. It took me six months to turn back to my normal self. "

Lily lean over and said to Billy " Who's that and what did that wolf do to her?"

Billy said " That's Viper. She's Kitty and Kakarota's sister. As for what that wolf did to her, He caused Viper to become a part werewolf and part vampire."

Viper said to the snakes " Take him to the steakhouse. I'll join you in a few minutes."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:57 am
Dee decided to intervene with a little snake charming. She made sure she had a basket for both of Viper's snakes with the surprise that the baskets had water in them.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:01 pm
Billy and Lily finally made it back home and were sitting in the living room. Lily asked " Does this always happen to you?"

Billy getting a slice of cake from Lily and himself " No Just when there's a Bogard around or someone who's on their side. The ninja clan down the way doesn't give me any trouble. They pretty much keep to themselves except for that darn Sasuke"  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Kai Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:22 pm
Sasuke was listening in on the conversation. "So, I am a bother to them, eh?" The great Uchiha ninja thought to himself, "Heh, if they think I am a bother now, just wait until I get a hold of Yuki and transform him. Then they will have a true fight on their hands. That Yuki can kill without feeling remorse now. And that Shuichi isn't too bad of a ninja himself either. Sure he acts exactly like Naruto, so therein lies my potential to get Shuichi to do whatever I want. With Yuki and Shuichi attacking as one...those ninjas who think I am a bother would regret ever saying what they did about me. They do not know the meaning of the word, bother"

At that, Sasuke fled the scene looking for Yuki and Shuichi to tell them his plan.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:12 pm
Vegitachi and the rest of the clan were closing the bakery for the night. Vega was flip the open sign to closed when she noticed Sasuke running off somewhere. Vega said " Father, Sasuke is heading somewhere."

Vegitachi said " Leave him be. If he gets into trouble we won't be coming to save him."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Kai Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:12 pm
Sasuke found Yuki at the park, trying to get inspired for his romance writing. With a confident voice, Sasuke asked, "Yuki? May I ask of you a favor?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:27 pm
Yuki looked up from his notebook and asked, "That depends on what I have to do. What is it that you want from me, Sasuke?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Captain Sen_Aqua

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:45 pm
Meanwhile at the place where Billy and Lily were, under a small body of water, laid a woman. This woman made the water sparkle and shimmer radiantly. She was overhearing their conversations as it was part of her assignment as a guardian.

She had thought about what Billy had said, "No, only when there is a Bogard around."

Have the Bogards been bothering someone just as the Howards had bothered the Bogards long ago? She had to hear more to really discern any sort of disciplinary action.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:40 pm
Billy went on to tell his sister about what had happened outside the Bakery with Dee and how almost every time he runs into her she thinks he's trying to hurt beloved Terry. " I won't be surprised if her, him, or one of those annoying brats showed up."

Lily then said " What about the other Lily or the lady that helped us out?"

Billy replied " Viper and Lily Meira are not related to Dee and they also try to avoid the Bogards at all cost."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Captain Sen_Aqua

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:01 pm
Sen Aqua swam away and then found Custos sitting by the pond in DragonTane. She told him of what she had heard from Billy Kane.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:16 pm
Billy yawned "I'm off to bed, Lily"

Lily nodded " Yea me too. It has been quite the long day for us." She followed her brother upstairs to where the guest bedroom was. She said good night to her brother and closed the door to get ready for bed.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Kai Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:05 pm
Sasuke replied, "If it isn't too much trouble, could I get you to take some idiots off of my hands? I would do it myself, but these nin- I mean idiots think I am a bother. And, from what I heard last, they plan on attacking Shuichi! Yeah, you heard me. They say since his last album came out, they plan on ridding the universe of him because he sang about Trunks Truesdale! Can you believe it?! All because of one topic, they plan on killing the little squirt! I think he's a great singer no matter what topic. His Christmas album sure got me in the spirit of the ho-ho-ho. If you get what I am saying."

It was true that Sasuke was going a little bit over the top, but it was also true that if his relatives even heard that last album that Bad Luck sang, Shuichi really would be the next target. So, it wasn't a total fib.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:13 pm
"If Shuichi really is in trouble, I shall help you out, but just answer me one more thing. Why can't you handle them all by yourself? Aren't you a very powerful ninja? What do I have that you do not?"

Yuki glared into Sasuke's eyes like that of an animal searching for honest feelings.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Kai Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:35 pm
Sasuke knew what Yuki was trying to do, so, being honest about it, Sasuke admitted, "Because you love him and he loves you, Yuki. I cannot kill these ninjas because it is not my fight. I am trying to save someone here, and believe me, if you want Shuichi to believe that you care for him even if just a little bit, you'd stop these ninjas from killing Shuichi Shindou! Look, I have known these ninjas all of my life and they won't think twice about coming after you next these ninjas were bred by the Akatsuki. The Akatsuki are a ruthless bunch of ninjas who kill for pleasure not for silly missions like I had to go on. My older brother Itatchi was part of the Akatsuki and he killed both of my parents! He tried coming after me too. But, I was too slippery for him. And now that Orochimaru's curse killed Itatchi for good by uniting him with a clone of Prince Vegeta making him Vegitatchi, he is now one of the Akatsuki leaders and has more power than he ever did. He is in command of those ninjas after your wife, so why not do something about it?!"  
83. Dead threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff