Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What could ruin Resident Evil? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Could Resident Evil ever be ruined?
  Yes
  Never
  Resident Evil 4
  Resident Evil Movies
  Other reason
View Results

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:50 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Lord Travis
Not really, it's me saving money so that I can do somthing useful with it.
What if the movie's really good and you miss out? I mean, it's just a movie, like any other movie. Doom doesn't interest me, but I still went to see the movie, just cause I heard it was cool, and it was. Sure I'm not a doom fan, and most Doom fans hated the movie, but it was still a kick a** action flick.

I'll watch it when my friend buys it?

I want to see Doom.

Edit: I have a question about Doom, in the movie was it a virus that made the monsters or were they hell spawn demons?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:52 pm
Lord Travis

I want to see Doom.
One of my biggest regrets is that I didn't go see the Matrix Reloaded and Revolution in theatres. If it was as epic as it was on my big screen, the theatre experience must have been just insane. So, I'm just saying that I'd rather see an action packed movie in theatres on the big screen. Serenity was the best movie I've seen in a while, a must see on big screen.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:10 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Lord Travis

I want to see Doom.
One of my biggest regrets is that I didn't go see the Matrix Reloaded and Revolution in theatres. If it was as epic as it was on my big screen, the theatre experience must have been just insane. So, I'm just saying that I'd rather see an action packed movie in theatres on the big screen. Serenity was the best movie I've seen in a while, a must see on big screen.

I didn't really like Reloaded or Revolution, I liked the first movie though.

Serenity? I've not heard of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:36 am
free yor mind.  

A5116278

Valimai

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:09 am
LIAMG-VERONICA
free yor mind.
You weird me out! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:17 pm
Lord Travis

You gotta be... Kidding me... Dude, I don't think Serenity is in theatres anymore, but keep an eye out, honestly, for being a sci-fi movie, it was better storyline, and a bigger thrill ride than any of the Star Wars movies.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:27 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Lord Travis

You gotta be... Kidding me... Dude, I don't think Serenity is in theatres anymore, but keep an eye out, honestly, for being a sci-fi movie, it was better storyline, and a bigger thrill ride than any of the Star Wars movies.

No I'm not kidding you, I'm quite serious, never heard of it. Maybe I'll keep a look out for it, and possibly rent it sometime.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:21 pm
making a game that has no zombies.
Oh wait.
surprised
*points at RE4*  

Kuma - kun

XINVADER

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:34 pm
If they kill off Leon in the 2nd movie without telling us. Oh wait that already happened!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:48 pm
XINVADER
If they kill off Leon in the 2nd movie without telling us. Oh wait that already happened!
Uhh... There was no Leon in the second movie. stare  

Biohazard EXTREME

XINVADER

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:52 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
XINVADER
Uhh... There was no Leon in the second movie. stare

Just becuse he wasn't in the movie dosn't mean they haven't killed him off.
Check the Leon S. Kennedy most likely won't appear in any movies thread, it will explain it there.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:42 am
leon is a good game character! why ruin him by putting him in a movie!  

A5116278

PhusionStar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:09 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Yeah that was pretty retarded.... The movie would get a bit more props if it didnt have Nemmy turn good... stare
That did screw it up because B.O.Ws don't have any memory and fight whatever they can. I mean Tyrant slapped Wesker and Wesker was his boss.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:11 pm
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
-Putting the merchant back
-Take bad actors for the movies
-The DS game be as bad as Gaiden
The DS game is a handheld, if the game was bad, it woudln't ruin the series.

Also, LIAMG, I never said you hated the movies, that was a statement at those who did say it.

Yeah you're right about the DS game, I think I put only my own reasons sweatdrop I hope it will be good...
The DS game is The Original Game put n the DS. And there is a rebirth mode where you play a different story... in first person mode. I'm getting it because I don't want to buy the PlayStation addition.  

PhusionStar

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:35 am
PhusionStar
The DS game is The Original Game put n the DS. And there is a rebirth mode where you play a different story... in first person mode. I'm getting it because I don't want to buy the PlayStation addition.

I know that.... sweatdrop  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces