Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:37 pm
((sorryz i've been SUPER busy, but.... is this rp alive?))
(*pokes rp with stick*)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:58 am
(NO!! NEVER!!!!!! I want it to live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *rises rp* K now its back, so no its not dead ^.^)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:09 pm
(yay! 4laugh )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:09 pm
Kaori entered the lunch room and got in line. She thought about the three sisters, how they were just the idol for the school. You can't go through the day without hearing one of their names. The get too much attention. Though it didn't really matter. She felt dumb, for throwing her eraser at Stella. If she found out who threw it, Kaori knew that she would've died today. But, she couldn't stand for Bella to be picked on.

She got her lunch and sat by herself, far away from large groups of people. She couldn't imagine all those people around her, praising her like Ella. She sighed and sat back in her seat as she slowly ate.

[ Sorry, I actually forgot about the whole guild ]

Radiant Princess Shari

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:33 am
Iskii looked at the entrance of the school and sighed. "I guess this id my new school." He said, as he hesitantly entered the school.

[Have no fear! I'm here to help!]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:58 am
Bella sat at a table, Ella to her right then Stella to her left. Stella already was eating, maybe a bit sloppy even. Ella sprinkled something on her food then ate it, while Bella just stared at hers. She poked it then shivered, This is what they eat..? Bella tried some only to push it away, she took her cake and bit it. She hummed at the sweetness then Stella took it from her,"Stella, I was eating that."

"Oh really..? I thought you were pretending it was your ity bity doll back at home-" Stella teased and ate Bella's cake while Bella just glared at her. "Got a problem..?" She said with a growl to Bella.

Ella just ate her food, not caring that her sisters were fighting. Really the food was not that bad, she shrugged at the cake and looked at the cakes that those boys gave her. "Bella..you can have those if you want...seeing you only like desserts." She said not caring and Bella gleamed, taking them.

Bella looked around, seeing Kaori then looked at Ella. Ella nodded then started to tease a random girl at their table while Stella just ate. Bella got up and sat next to Kaori,"Hi...Ella said it was okay to have her cakes and eat it with you...Which one you want..?" She said nervously and held out the cakes for her to choose from.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:01 am
Iskii heard the sound of chatter coming from a nearby source. He followed the noise which led him to the lunch room. "I guess this is the lunch room. I am feeling kind of hungry." He said quietly, as he entered the room, trying to ignore the sounds of chatter.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:22 am
Ella sat up, seeing a new kid enter the lunchroom. She elbowed Stella whispering to her and Stella giggled. She stood up and walked over to him," Why hello..who might you be..?" She smirked, as Stella stood behind her. Stella popped her knuckles as she stared at the boy, then snickered and whispered something to Ella. Ella snickered with her then both stopped, waiting for his reply.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:27 am
"Iskii Micuras," He replied timidly. "who are you?" He said, looking at Ella curiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:35 am
Ella smiled, bending down to him. "Why I am Ella, this is my sister Stella." She said, amused he was there really.

Stella snickered again then gave a slight wave to him, then went over behind him. She started to giggle then ruffled the Iskii's hair. "You're such a cutie..." She said, thinking he was adorable.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:38 am
"Uhh thanks." He said, walking off to one of the tables and rummaging through his bag. "I'm sure I left my lunch in here somewhere."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:03 pm
Sam laughed on her way to the lunch room. "Well that was fun! Don't you think Daphne?"
Daphne sighed. "Eris, we have to be careful. Please try not to use your powers." She whispered.
Sam nodded. "Alright alright." She grabbed a lunch tray and some food, sitting down at a random table which she soon realized was at Ella and Stella's table.
Some one poked Sam's shoulder and she looked up from her food. "I don't think you want to be sitting there." She said timidly.
Sam looked at her confused. "Why?"
The girl gulped. "That's Stella's seat."  

WispingWillow

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:12 pm
Iskii looked over at the other people entering the room. "There are a lot of girls in this school." He observed, as he pulled a sandwich out of his bag. "That's where I left it." He began eating his sandwich, as he observed them from his table.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:22 am
(xDD 'That's Stella's seat' xDD Oh I'm starting to love all mayhem lately twisted )

Ella watched the Iskii walk away," I dare say, I'm impressed by him being here. You said before only people our age go to high school..." She said turning to Stella.

"Well judging by his age and his profile I looked up the other day, he is a smart one. Sometimes those things happen.." She said with a shrug as Ella and her started to walk back to the table. Stella cleared her throat, seeing Sam in her seat as she stood behind them. "Ella's seat is there, Bella's was there but she left for another one...and now I find you sitting in mine. Now I'm in a good mood so how about you just get up and move to another seat?" She informed, maybe a bit demanding.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:27 am
Iskii finished eating his sandwich and headed for the door. "I should probably look around the rest of the school." He said, as he left the lunchroom.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff