Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Artisans District ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:07 pm
The mute stopped and watched the men. Smoke rose slowly from his mouth. he wondered if he should do something.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:15 am
((no prob))"It's called getting rid of the weak and pathtic thats what it is."He looked at tthe man thn down the street to somebody else that must of been watching'em."anyway i think his better off where i sent him.  

zephel693

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:47 pm
The mute shrugged and turned away. He took the cigarette from his mouth and gave his hand a quick jerk adn the cigarette disappeared. After a second he took a step, and underneath his shoe was the smuldering remains of the cigarette.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:45 pm
Thomas hurried through the dirty slum alleys, past the homless and unwanted. He pittied them, but felt detached, as they didn't face the confines he did. He walked out on to a shady street, he realized he was lost. He spoke loudly and confidently, "Somebody tell me where this is." it was more of a comand than a question.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:14 pm
The mute stood at the entrance to an alley. The man who had just yelled was hidden in darkness. He shrugged sligtly and reached into his cloak he pulled out a small card. He threw it at the man. The card read "Lost".  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:45 pm
The man picked up the card and laughed coldly. "What was your first clue?" he said sarcasticly. "Any chance your gonna help me?" he said taking a step forward.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:19 am
He shrugged and slide his hands into the pocket. He smiled and sat on a box that seemed to appear out of no where, and watched the man standing in the darkness.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:29 pm
"Fine, name your price." said Thomas impatiently. "Or is there something funny about the way I look?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:05 pm
Caylem shrugged and took a cigarette out and lit it. He slide the lighter away and took out two cards. One, a business card, saying "Travelling magician, will work for pocket change." The other, saying "Name's Caylem."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:17 pm
Thomas sighed loudly, "And I take it you arn't much for talking." he began to walk away slowly, "Sorry, but I got no use for a magician Caylem." however, he turned around and threw some change at him, "Meh, I could use a laugh."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:37 am
Caylem smiled and picked up the change and slid it into his pocket. he smiled and bowed his head. Standing he slid his hands into his pockets and started to walk away.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:02 pm
"Hey wheres my trick you punk?" THomas ran out of the ally and along the shade line of the buildings in the street after him.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:06 pm
He blinked for a second and pulled out a small dry erase board and a marker. her wrote quickly and exposed it to him. "I'm a streetperformer, i perform then you pay. you stupid enough to pay first, darkboy."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:39 pm
"I don't care who you are, don't start s**t with me." as he said this he welled up the shadows around him, making a large demonic figure. "Drop the coins, or make yourself dissapeare." he said with an air of superiority.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:55 pm
With a loud clap, a burst of pure light flashed. The mute stood, serious and a trail of light flowed from his cloak. He wrote another message. "Learn the rules darkboy. I know how to kill your kind."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff