Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ★· ··^v´¯`×)SPARKLE MOTION(×´¯`v^· ··★
♡ Introduction Thread ♡ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How often do you paint your nails?
Rarely~
63%
 63%  [ 148 ]
Once a week~
23%
 23%  [ 55 ]
Once every two-three days~
11%
 11%  [ 26 ]
Once a day~
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 234

Pretty Much Dee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:27 pm
Hey everyone biggrin

Name: Dairene
Nicknames: Dee, DD, Issy, Woah, Cuban
Born: April 24
Live: Las Vegas, NV , USA
Personality: obsessive, addictive, compassionate, blunt, honest, passionate, bitchy, fun, spontaneous, flirty
Bio: (copied from facebook xD) I was born in Havana, Cuba. I smile a lot. I laugh a lot. I'm shy most of the time and it can be hard for me to show people different sides of me. I take everything seriously. I think I've seen a lot for my years. I know what i want in life and nothing ever stops me! I'm honest and always there for my friends. I can be a b***h and I do have an attitude. That's just the way I am, take it and learn to love it. I'm no where near perfect. I am sensitive and I cry easily. I'm insecure and I think way too much about things. I am more afraid of life then death on most days. I hate calling people because I hate not getting an answer. I also hate ignorant bitches who think life revolves around them. Trusting people is hard for me. I hold grudges for far too long. I get involved too easily and usually I get in way over my head. I care for those who usually just use me. It's the truth of the matter, but hey it's my life.
Interests: I love reading. My favorite sport is baseball. I love watching a good game, even though I can't play for crap. I like spending time with my friends. Make-up is one of my biggest passions, I love messing around with different styles and colors. I love to dance. Chatting on MSN is fun. I love to cam with people. Writing poetry and songs. Yeah.. if you need to know more ask biggrin
Favorite Color: Pink and shiny.
Foods: Cuban! or Chinese.
Likes: Coffee, shopping, spamming people's formsprings, meeting new people, talking on the phone, chatting online, texting, eating, dancing.. etc etc
Dislikes: Snobs, my crushes gf/bf/baby momma (joke), fake people, people who think the world revolves around them, bad drivers, unmatched socks.. etc etc

So yeah, I'm excited to join this guild and to hopefully meet some cool people biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:26 am
hihi im new here  

Aira Nami Nico Robin

1,850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Albaniangurl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:23 pm
Hello everyone
I enjoy fashion,clothes,and all the pretty things
I also love candy and soda
I live in the state of new york

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:03 pm
Well,hi there.You can call me Ellie,I'm 14 and I live in the United States.I guess you could consider me "emo" or "scene" or whatever.Um......thats about it....So nice to meet you.......  

bIoodsucker

--ToXxIk Th3 NiGhTmAr3--

Hilarious Noob

4,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:17 pm
HALLO!!! smile Im Toxxik , You Can Call Me Toxx Or KrystalRose(rl first name) Or Krys =p My Rl Friends Do smile I Love A lot Of Things I Love And Im Happy To See Those Of U I Invited (=Thanx For Coming! We're Happy To Have You ! =D I Love The Color Blue ( Just Look At My Dream Avi XD) I Play Gaia With My Beloved Bf (Pimp Daddy G Thug) And My Sis .. uhh Forget Her Name Sometimes Just Know Its Something To Do With Treasured Fox Or Something XD I Love Books Cats Friends And Fun smile I Do Accept Random Everything lol like Friend Requests !
(>^-^<) Ive Actually Been In This Guild A Bit But Never Introduced myself ^.~ So Once Again Hi Everyone Hope We Get Along Great And Become Great Friends! =D  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:19 pm
Rock_hard_yo
Hey, although I am about the least sparkly person known to man, I figured I'd grace this guild with my presence. -strikes pose-

LMAO Ha Grace BE Known smile Great Pose You Got Thar! lol  

--ToXxIk Th3 NiGhTmAr3--

Hilarious Noob

4,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

P o r c e l a i n Dolly x

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:20 pm
My only hope, my only peace, my only joy,my only strength...
Hello everyone! My name is Brittney, 18 and live in Wisconsin. I'm really girly and kind of childish, but I can definitely be mature if I have to be.
I love to dance, sing, write, draw, and read. I'm a really creative person in general.

Uh... I've never been too good with introductions. sweatdrop If you wanna know something, don't be afraid to ask!
...My only power, my only life, my only love...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:51 pm
Hello everyone. I'm creepy kuro neko. Kuro means black and neko means cat/kitty but feel free to call me whatever you want.

P.S. I love Donnie Darko  

Creepy Kuro Neko

Moonlight Phantom

Elovera

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:41 am
hey everyone smile
thanks for the invite ^.^ i appreciate it
I LOVE art and heavy metal smile
and I really hate jellyfish and bleach blond hair. I dont know why, i jus hate bleached hair XD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:14 am
Yes, we must bask in his awesome lol

He is an example of the man-candy we need. Intellegent, well-mannered, gentlemen to chat with us ladies. :3

And Rock is an old buddy of mine ninja

--ToXxIk Th3 NiGhTmAr3--
Rock_hard_yo
Hey, although I am about the least sparkly person known to man, I figured I'd grace this guild with my presence. -strikes pose-

LMAO Ha Grace BE Known smile Great Pose You Got Thar! lol

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Creepy Kuro Neko

Moonlight Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:46 am
Rock_hard_yo
Hey, although I am about the least sparkly person known to man, I figured I'd grace this guild with my presence. -strikes pose- Anyways, the name's Rock.

This is going to be fun  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:21 am
heart Hi thx for the invite. Well about me, I love funny, happy people. I love a lot of laughter. If you have a good joke or story please feel free to comment/pm me.. I lovs to smile..
I also love to shop. I like matching my clothes. I like turtle necks, yeah, i know outdated but i still like them. I like shinny things especially gold and diamonds.I love pumps and wedge heels.I love the scent of a good perfume....I love eating, deserts are my fav. I love spending time with my family and friends, especially when we have tea together..
Hates small restrooms/bathrooms and negative people.
Well that's just a little about me, want to know more comment/pm me.... heart heart  

Mm_Heavens_KiSs

Avyzak

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:29 pm
Hello, my name here is Avyzak, I'm 21 and I'm mexican.
Thx for inviting me to this guild.
I looooove music...My favorite thing to do is running,
it feels great after a very long day at work and school.
I hate fake people, they make me mad.
About friends, well I don't hang out a lot because of the work and school,
but I do have a few but very very loved friends.
I LOVE my boyfriend without limits.
I'm open minded, I don't care if someone is whatever color, if he/she is gay,
tall or short, thin or fat, it doesn't matter to me,
if that person is good I don't need anything more to accept him/her...
If you want to know more about me please PM me
...love you 4laugh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:58 am
hi, thanks for the invite :")
my namer is Amber.. but you can call me bugs.. and lol no I don't really eat them... I am the mother of 2 beautiful girls, and I love music, art, and video games.. I live in ND aka the middle no where, but hey tis a good place to raise kids., so umm yeah I am not too good with describing myself if there is something you wanna know feel free to send me a Pm smile

we_eat_bugs2

★· ··^v´¯`×)SPARKLE MOTION(×´¯`v^· ··★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces