Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:25 pm
"Hey Zane, remember you have to create multiple mirrors. I'll tell you what, learn this, and then come talk to me cause I have a gift for you." Luo smiled and turned back to Ed. "So Ed, what's Suna like?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:26 pm
"Come on Zane, put your heart into it!" exclaimed Zane as he formed the handsigns, "Demonic Ice Mirrors!" he exclaimed as he blew a stronger gust of wind through the water. "Ugh...still not there yet!"

4/10  

BluewolfofMibu

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:27 pm
Masterharper of Pern
call_me_ishmail
Shiro was caught off guard by the hit in the back and was thrown off balance a little bit. Catching himself, he turned to see Areku and Vrail. "Ah good you are both here. You aren't late, but I think the testing has started. You may want to get in there."

((I figured it out sweatdrop ))
Vrail ran in real quick.

-15 minutes later-

Vrail walked back into the room "I did it... I took the test." he said with a big smile!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:30 pm
Luo could see Ed was busy, so he decided to put his arm and leg weights on and do some push-ups. He had a lot of energy for no reason.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:32 pm
"Heh...I know that Luo! But how am I supposed to creat multiple mirrors when I can't even create one?" asked Zane. "Whew...here we go Demonic Ice Mirrors!" Zane exclaimed as he succesfully mixed the wind chakra with the water chakra. The water in front of Zane quickly solidified and made an icy mirror. "Heh...look at that I did it!" Zane exclaimed as he placed his hand on the mirror. The smallest touch made the mirror instantly break and shatter to pieces. "AWW COME ON!" Zane exclaimed.

5/10  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:35 pm
Vrail walked up the shiro "Sensei I need to learna Genin Lightning Jutsu. Before we go fight others." he said pleading.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:38 pm
"Vrail, I might be going to hunt with Kemai"Katsu's clone appeared while talking behind Vrail.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:39 pm
"Okay...I got the basis down, just gotta strengthen it, Demonic Ice Mirrors!" exclaimed Zane as he performed the handsign. A mirror made out of ice crystalized in front of him. "Okay, looks stable enough," he said as he touched the mirror with his hand, "Here goes..." Zane walks towards the mirror and....."OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" Zane yelps as he slams his head on the mirror. He rubs his head in pain. "DANM MIRROR!" he shouted as he punched the mirror which easily broke from the impact. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!" Zane yelped as he grasped his hand.

6/10  

BluewolfofMibu

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:42 pm
Vrail's face turned to fear "Did I say to stop popping up behind me." he yelled in anger as he turned to face the Clone. He then calmed down "Can you teach me a Jutsu?" he asked  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:46 pm
"Okay I'm almost there, Demonic Ice Mirrors!" exclaimed Zane as he formed a stronger mirror. Zane punched the mirror as hard as he could. "OOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!" he shouted as his hand screamed in pain. "Ugh...at least the stupid mirror didn't break this time," Zane said with relief.

7/10  

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:48 pm
"Okay now think Zane....how in the world am I going to get in there?" Zane pondered on this long and hard as he looked at the mirror. "Come on...there's gotta be some easy way to do this..." Zane said as he walked around the mirror and placing his hand upon it. "Hmm...Urgh...I can't seem to figure it out!" exclaimed Zane.

8/10  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:52 pm
"One hundred and ninety-nine, two hundred!" Luo got up panting a bit. "Hey Zane, active your hyouton and just step through. If you doubt you can do it, then you won't be able to. It's your hyouton that allows you to, so focus on your bloodline." Luo sat on the ground catching his breath. "Oh, and don't forget Zane, multiple mirrors. They have to be in a cylinder that towers upwards. You can do it Zane, I know you can! You weren't born with hyouton for no reason!"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:53 pm
"Yeah, I know the poison grass clone jutsu, but you have to go find the real Katsu"the clone said"I might stay here a while to stay informed"the clone sat down and rested.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:55 pm
(sry afk) "Hey sorry for not shaking you hand, but yeah suna is alot warmer than here. It is nice to meet your team mates. but yeah how many lbs are you up to?" Ed asked remembering the he had his on as well.He then asked. "Hey do you have any extra weight i can have i need about 50lbs per leg."  

Metal_Edge91

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:57 pm
Aki walked into the room. She crossed back over to Shiro and flopped down on the floor. "My brains hurt Sensei..." She sighed out. Her nosed itched causing her to begin rubbing it until it was ripe tomato red. Sighing Aki sniffed a bit and looked around at the others.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff