Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Glacier Zane, SANO and Aki's match Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plexilate

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:28 pm
"Mother..." Sano cursed under his breath as he looked around at the mirrors. He soon realized the composition of the mirrors and chuckled. "Ice? You think you can stop me with ice? Have you not been paying attention to any of my moves??" Sano turned towards his clones and decided what was best. He quickly through two kunai towards his clones causing them to explode on impact. (2.5 meter radius) In the frenzy of the explosion, Sano formed a few quick hand signs and sand soon began to slide up his body forming his sand armor once more. He then got a demented grin on his face as he looked around for Zane. "You think you can stop me?" He reiterated. A few more hand signs and... "Katon: Housenka no Jutsu!" Multiple balls of flame shot out from Sano's mouth as he charged after them hoping to escape the ice fun house behind them.
((Kaiton: Housenka no Jutsu (Mythical Flower Jutsu)
The move Sasuke uses (Phoenix Flower Jutsu) ))

"Mother..." Sano cursed under his breath as he looked around at the mirrors. He soon realized the composition of the mirrors and chuckled. "Ice? You think you can stop me with ice? Have you not been paying attention to any of my moves??" Sano turned towards his clones and decided what was best. He quickly through two kunai towards his clones causing them to explode on impact. (2.5 meter radius) In the frenzy of the explosion, Sano formed a few quick hand signs and sand soon began to slide up his body forming his sand armor once more. He then got a demented grin on his face as he looked around for Zane. "You think you can stop me?" He reiterated. A few more hand signs and... "Katon: Housenka no Jutsu!" Multiple balls of flame shot out from Sano's mouth as he charged after them hoping to escape the ice fun house behind them.

On his way towards the mirror, however, many explosions of grass erupted around Sano and he flew to the ground. He rose up with his Sand Armor completely gone. If one was to look closely at Sano, they would see many leaves of grass pelted into the skin of Sano. He shook his head trying to get reorientated and looked around. After a moment of recuperation, Sano looked towards where he shot his fireballs and began to run at a marginally slower pace.

((Kaiton: Housenka no Jutsu (Mythical Flower Jutsu)
The move Sasuke uses (Phoenix Flower Jutsu) ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:37 pm
((Forgot about the grass spikes. Unless you change that post, thats a hit.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Plexilate

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:42 pm
((I know, but Sano isn't focusing on her. He thinks she is out of the fight. Plus he's a puppet, so they won't do terrible damage. Might knock me for a loop, but depending where they hit me...))

EDIT: Also, I added the Sand Armor which will sharply decrease the damage.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:57 pm
((That may be but you still have to say if it was a hit or not.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:35 am
(( Fine, leave me out of the ice mirrors of doom. XD ))

"Che!" The grass wall collapsed down to reveal a heavy breathing and worn Aki. She had little chakra left now, even though her clan gave her huge chakra reserves she had used several large combos and her bloodline as well. For now though, it looked like she was safe. Yards away from her hung the icy mirrors. She'd heard stories of the Demonic Ice Mirrors, and was thankful that she wasn't trapped inside. Expecially with the lame leg. Her hand clutched at the gash just now realising how much blood had escaped from the wound. Every beat of her heart caused a searing pain to rocket through the leg. To access the torn tendon better she removed the boot of her right foot. Aki then took a sheet of gauze and a cloth wrap from her medical pack and quickly dressed the wound and replaced the boot.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:38 pm
((Aki, you're far away from us at the moment. I wouldn't have been able to include you in it because that would be impossible. lol))

"Heh, do you actually believe that your fire can destroy the mirrors? Though they are made from ice, the mirrors are imbued with enough chakra to resist fire almost completely! If anything, you'd only be able to melt them slightly." Zane retorted as he leapt out of the mirror from where he was in and dashed straight up to a mirror on the second level. "I gotta finish this quick, I'm almost out of chakra," muttered Zane as Sano shot his fireballs out. Zane spotted Sano running to escape his mirrors when he dashed out of the mirrors using his newly gained speed. Zane unleashed five shurikens at Sano's back before jumping into another mirror. "I will not let you leave until you give up!" stated Zane  

BluewolfofMibu

Plexilate

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:52 pm
Sano lost his balance when some unknown object hit his back and he fell forward. He hit the ground hard, rolled over and hopped back onto his feet. Turning his head to looked over his shoulder, Sano realized that he had a few shuriken stuck in his back. He shook his head and couldn't help but laugh. "You think that will work? Come on, don't insult me..." Inside, though, Sano was panicking. Crap...What am I going to do? I don't have any moves that will get rid of the mirrors and I'm running low on chakra. What will I do? What can I do? I need to get out! Sano began running towards the mirrors again and when he was a few feet away he dropped down and slid on the ice trying to go under the mirrors.
((I'll gladly trade places, Doku evil ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:18 pm
(( : D ))

Aki looked about for her dagger. It had flown from her hands when she landed. Frowning the chunin hopeful stood up only to fall straight back down. Her vision was blurry and little black spots floated across the snowy scene in front of her. She thanked the snow though, for it had numbed her leg and Aki was sure the pain was raging like no other. The cold weather was starting to get her. Her face was past the point of stinging and on to numb, as was her fingers and nearing on every inch of her body. The frigid air stung at her lungs. "Useless..." She groaned and rolled on to her back.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:30 pm
Zane lunged out of the mirror and focused on the air just beneath the mirror that Sano was about to go under, "Shinkuutai Naihatsu!" Zane made the wind burst in front of Sano in order to knock him back into the center of the dome and leave him open for his next attack. Zane quickly unsheathed his blade and during the process he unleashed a tornado from the tip of his sword. "IT'S OVER!" he screamed as he sent out the attack straight at Sano.

Fuuton: Shinkuutai Naihatsu (Wind Element: Air Pocket Bursts)
Description: Focusing on the air around them, the user is capable of causing parts of the wind to “burst” suddenly, causing anything nearby to be knocked aside. The burst does not do any damage however, and its primary purpose is to interrupt and leave the enemy open for further attacks. However the bursts can only be created within a twenty metre radius of the user and only at spots they are able to see.

Kamaitachi no Jutsu (Slashing Wind Skill)
Requirement: Weapon, like a fan
Description: The user uses chakra and a weapon usually to create large bursts of wind at an extent. In reality it is not an actual burst of wind but a tornado that came from the user. The wind slashes objects; at most it can cut tree branches. Like a real tornado, the wind expands as it goes farther and hits larger targets. The wind disappears after being shot for twenty feet and at most it widens to fifteen feet. If this hits you will be severely cut and knocked back, and most genin elemental jutsu are dispelled when they are hit by this jutsu.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:57 pm
Sano thought he was through the mirrors when he was suddenly blasted back into the middle. Sano rose up and looked around at the mirrors. "So, you can pass through these, eh? I guess I'll have to--AH!" Sano looked saw a tornado heading towards him and tried to think with the few seconds he had left. "Boushi Suna Hoiru (spinning sand wheel)!" Once again a spinning shield rose in fron of Sano and he held it there to take the full force of the tornado. After a few moments Sano's shield was diminishing under the power of the tornado, but Sano felt safe...for now. It doesn't seem as if I'm going to get out of here by just running towards the gaps...Chameleon skin! Sano faded into the background becoming transparent. Stealthily, Sano snuck over to one of the craters left by his clones and sunk into it. He curled up in the fetal position and hoped he wouldn't be spotted in his invisible state.

((Name of Jutsu: Boushi Suna Hoiru (spinning sand wheel)
Rank of Jutsu:Chunnin
Description: The user forms a single hand seal and holds out their hand. It looks like the user is using sand shield butt the sand is spinning rapidly. when the sand compacts it looks like the sand shield jutsu. The user then touches someone or something with the spinning sand and it slices through it with ease. It can only cut through rock or anything softer than rock. The user may also throw the spinning sand and it will still spin. after the user trows it he or she may be able to control it. It is about the size of a normal frisbie and is not compacted. Only shinobi from the sand can use this jutsu

Hada no Kamereon (Chameleon Skin) ))  

Plexilate

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:25 pm
((ill give you guys til tomorow then I'm gonna see who passes))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:23 pm
((Through tomorrow? Or tomorrow it's over?))  

Plexilate

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:17 pm
(( Seeing as Aki can't do much anymore... ))

The world gave a great big spin then turned black. Aki had put up a valiant fight but just couldn't keep going with a bleeding unusable leg. It was a combination of the cold and the injury that knocked her unconscious. Her small from rose and fell in fast gasps. She wasn't in too terrible of danger but a prolonged stay in the snow and cold would do a great deal of damage.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:46 pm
((I'm proud of you. 3nodding Mrs. Todd!!!))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:56 pm
Suddenly, Sano dissapears from Zane's vision. Zane tries desperatly to find him, but to no avail. "Blast it all," he exclaims. That's when an idea pops into his head. Zane leaps out of the mirror and jumps to the one at the very top. His upper body emerges out of it. "I haven't done this since the academy, but it should work to find you...UO TSUBA!" Zane exclaims as he takes a deep breath and unleashes a jet of water from his mouth around the dome. The water sprinkles all over the ground. That's when he notices that there's a spot where the water is apparantly floating above the actual ground. "Found ya..." Zane exclaims as he lunges out of his mirror and heads straight to where Sano is. Zane gathers the last of his chakra into his right hand. A swirling ball of wind howls on his hand as Zane launches it at Sano, "KAZE BAKUHATSU!" Zane exclaims as the mirrors around them shatter to a thousand pieces.

Uo Tsuba (Fish Spit)
Description: A simple jet of water shot from the mouth. It can hit with enough force to stun you if it hits properly. It can be done up to 5 times in succession, or one jet can be shot. To give an example of its power, Mist academy students usually use this technique to play a game much like tag.

Kaze Bakuhatsu (Wind Explosion)
Requirements: Kaze Bunshin
Description: Wind is gathered with chakra into a swirling ball that is hurled towards the opponent. The blast explodes on impact, causing cuts on the target's body if a direct hit. The actual force of the explosion of the Kaze Bakuhatsu feels as if a Gouken Stage 2 Punch is hitting you. A cool down period of two posts is required before this jutsu can be used again.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff