Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON? (We need bad guys... :() Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which side are you on?
Good
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
Evil
30%
 30%  [ 22 ]
I don't know.
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
I just want gold! (Clearly this is a sign of greed, which is EVILLL!!!)
36%
 36%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 72

Misfit-writer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:09 pm
((lol w/e you say))
Michelle giggled childishly "zinc? and she's with the cops, don't worry" Michelle started to lead the birds to the forest and over to a little fort she made out of sticks, she chirped something quickly and the birds lay Jonny down next to the fort. she crawled inside it and took out some herbs to heal Jonny  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:47 am
Johnny looked her as she got into the nest. "Oh, hey there, thanks for the help." He saw her taking out some herbs and asked her, "What's that?"

He looked around as she prepared the herbs and scratched his head. "And by the way, have you seen Licorice Guy?"  

superpuppyone

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:34 pm
((8/15)) Waylay had been hurt worse than this before, the thugs from some of the bar fights in Broklyn he had fought had pulled worse things than knifes and arrows on him. He would live, but he took this chance to take the night off. It had been a good skirmish and Tommy Tin would love the chance to take over for a night ((Tommy Tin; Sidekick, 4'2", 180 lbs, Ability:Made of solid tin, hard to damage)). The smaller hero and and the speedster seemed to fly away into the darkness. Waylay fallowed far bellow, figuring that the heroine would go to the forest. He had always hated the forest, ut he had to check to see if that guy that got stabbed would be OK. Its was the right thing to do, and his ma always said "Do the right thing". From a distance he saw where the oversized chickens had landed and lumbered in that direction. He waited outside what could only be described as a child's fort like the one him and Mitchael used to make. He shivered. "I hate forest" Waylay grumbled out loud  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:40 am
Johnny saw Waylay approach. He groaned and said, "I'm more of a lab person... Forests are too... Scary..." He realized he was in a forest. He began to shudder. He thought of the scary monsters that could come out in the night... He was too stuck in comic book worlds to think realistically.  

superpuppyone

Misfit-writer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:11 am
(way to diss my characters Waylay)
Michelle made a face "I cant help you in a lab" she said as the herbs mixed themselves water came up from a nearby stream and added itself to the mixture then it all fell into a little bowl weaved with vines then lined with leaves it overed near Jonnys hands "drink it" Michelle told him  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:35 pm
HP 10/10
Johnny took the bowl and took it to his lips. He cringed at the bitter taste of the herbs, but he drank it anyway. He felt the pain in his stomach was lessening. When he looked down at his belly, the wound had healed. "Wow," he said, feeling his belly again. "Thanks, Michelle."  

superpuppyone

Misfit-writer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:14 pm
Michelle smiled and put the bowl away in the fort "no problem" she said sitting down on the grass across from him  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:51 pm
HP: 10/10

Sparklad groaned as he sat up. He stretched and felt great. "Thanks for that, now I can get back home. Haven't done my homework yet..." oops, I talk too much... He looked blankly to the city and asked Michelle, "How's knifelady? D'ya take care of her?"  

superpuppyone

Misfit-writer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:49 am
"yes the men with the loud car and the guns took her" she said, having gron up in the forest she didn't know what police were  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:34 am
((8/15; sorry about that, I just thought it was a good flashback hint to Waylays rough past. No didding intended. By the way how old are you? You word things odd?)) Waylay knocked on the small wooden structure. "Plant-girl are you in there? Is that fast and sparky guy alright?" Waylay plopped onto the ground with a quaking thud leaning back on the doorway's frame. He pulled out a piece of lickerish.  

turtleclub13

superpuppyone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:40 am
HP: 10/10

"Oh," said Sparklad. "That's the police. Yup, you took care of her alright." He heard a thud. Looking down where the sound came from, he saw Waylay and gave a shout. "Hey, Licorice! We're up here! Come up, the view's awesome!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:13 am
((That would be you word things oddly and I'm 12 how old are you?))
Michelle smiled "so what's your name?" she asked Sparklad  

Misfit-writer

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:23 pm
((8/15; im 18 and going to college))
"I don't do trees. Me and clim'in don't work. By the way names Waylay, not licorice." Waylay lays back and goes to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:59 pm
((mmhmm....))
Michelle grinned as a vine came down from the tree and wrapped around Waylay before raising him onto a close by branch  

Misfit-writer

superpuppyone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Johnny laughed. "Alright, whatever you say, Waylay." He stretched and lay back. "Ah, it's so good to be out here in the natural world. Away from all the busy city... In the wild... In the trees..." He shivered and tried to close his eyes.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff