Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:43 pm
((were alice and shou walking?))  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:47 pm
(( no idea XD Shou said Lets go they left the libarary and prolly walkin down a hall lol, I'll try something else then ))

Alice looked down "S-so...where exactly are we going...tricking me to lock me up or something?.." she sighed, preparing to run again.  

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:00 pm
User Image"Why? Do you want to be locked up?" Shou asked, his voice sarcastic.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:00 pm
(( LOl i accept being a moderator Xp ))  

MindxHunter

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:02 pm
Alice just blunty replied "No..thats stupid I would believe....I just expect I'm going to have to pay a price if I remain here...oh well" she sighed a little nervous.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:06 pm
User Image"So you wish to stay?" Shou asked. "Well, of course. Not everything in life you get for free." He looked at her. "If you wish to stay here, you are to follow our orders." After noticing her frightened face, he added. "Don't over-react. There are female creatures that live here too. Most are slaves, but some are not."  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:10 pm
Alice clutched her books " gonk E-eh....I hope I can" she sighed, feeling like the weight of life it'self was on her. Her head dropped " Eye for Eye...least it's notthat kind of slave, now that I know..stupid Lycan.."

She kept walking beside him calimg down a bit " Are you a slave?..."

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:32 pm
User Image"No." Shou replied. Without asking, he carried most of her books. "Like you've said, I may look human, but I am not."  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:36 pm
Cat smiled at him for carrying her books "Thank you" ,then giggled "Actually I said you smell a little human, ut I know your not" she looked at him "You still have that human male disease where they don't really listen whee " she only teased.

She then stopped in her tracks "Wait..I serve you..another guy?! gonk " Her face lit up red, and she took off in another direction dropping her books, very scared.

She was running down very fast
Maybe if I keep running, I could live here and not slave? Read forever, find a vampire who knows...My books! She turned around quickly, and sped up in the other Direction, scooping a book past Shou "Yah! scream " and kept running

((EDITED))  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:52 pm
User Image"H-hey!" Shou called, behind her. He emidiatly dropped the books that he carried, except one. "Damn, you run fast." He said, catching his breath. He then opened his book and flipped through pages. When he had found the specific page, he mumbled unknown words. Doing so, caused him to run twice as fast. He quickly ran and soon caught up to her. To keep her from running off, Shou carried her. "It's your choice actually." He began. Shou started running towards a large room, this time, slower. "If you serve us well, you may choose the person you wish to serve." He layed her on a sofa, and sat down on an opposing couch. Almost imediatly, he felt his energy being sucked out of him. Shou placed his hands over his face.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:59 pm
Alice felt herself being scooped up, and the next thing she knew she was in a room. She looked left and right, listening to Shou "U-uh..ok.." she sighed trying to calm down, then looked up at him with a smile.

" Then out of all the people I know I'd choose you...hey whats wrong?" she noticed. "Did I do something?... Did I hurt you?!" she asked, thinking she possibly blacked out at that time.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:01 pm
User Image"No." Shou replied, his head still covered. "I'm just... a bit tired."  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:18 pm
Alice blinked "Oh...Well maybe you should lay down?" she jumped off the sofa. Started pushing him with one finger slowly towards it, but keeping the rest of her body at distance.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:26 pm
User ImageShou smiled seeing Alice keep her distance. "You'll pick me as the person you'd serve and yet you still keep distance?" Shou asked, almost teasing.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:29 pm
Alice flinched , but kept her smile "W-well yeah...only guy I know here cept the Lycan....and I don't have really any options.." she widen her smile, and took a step closer trying her luck. "Amazing ..this creature can smile" she commented only joking  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff