Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:55 pm
"Oh thanks dude. I kinda already figured that one out!!" Demi snapped at Gil before slowly taking the picture back. "I'll just, uh.. take this back thank you.."

"Which cruiser do I get to blow?" Olskey said with a bloody smile.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:00 pm
The man turned around and handed Olskey a clipboard. On the paper there was a picture of the LionHeart.
"Send a message...Show no mercy...I'm sure you can pull that off..." the man said with a wry smirk.

The pilots just watched her take it, but said nothing at all...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:03 pm
"Of course." Olskey returned a similar smirk to him, examining the clipboard and picture closely. "Mind if I keep the picture to add to my collection Sir?" He asked, looking up at him, referring to a large collection of ship and suit pictures he started ever since the war began. He liked to keep these 'trophies' of fallen KAVA.

"...I'll be going now..." Demi said quietly, slowly backing up from them until she reached the exit. Once she was there, she turned around and ran as if Death was behind her.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:05 pm
"It's bound to be destroyed...I have no need for it."

Gil had already made his way to the hangar to examine his Mobile Suit, looking up at it with an inquisitive look.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:10 pm
"Perfect. I'll head out first thing tomorrow morning with my crew.." Olskey chuckled darkly, spinning the clipboard on top of his finger as he left whistling the tune he was singing earlier.

Demi had been focused on one thing and one thing only - escape from the soon to be rabid fans of her money. She had been watching over her shoulder to much to see if anyone would follow, that she didn't even see Gil until it was too late. "SON OF A--" She yelled, before the two collided.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:16 pm
He waited until the door closed to return to looking at the stars.
"...The boy is too enthusiastic about a bootshiner's mission..."

"......Give me one reason why I shouldn't throw you across the room..." Gil said, floating in the zero-gravity hanger.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:19 pm
"Because it was an accident!!" Demi wailed, scooting back from him. "You probably think I'm annoying right now, but I swear, I'm not doing it on purpose! I only bumped into you because the way those guys looked at me.. and my family picture.. I've seen those looks before. I'm probably nothing more but a dollar sign with legs now or something." She sighed heavily, before dropping her down and slumping her shoulders. "Oh why am I even bothering.. You're probably going to throw me around anyway, huh? Just please, throw me that way." She sighed again, pointing to the opposite side of the room. "I don't think anyone's following me yet but the more distance I put between myself and that group, the better.."  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:17 am
Gil just looked down at her before shaking his head, returning to look at the Gaplant.
"If you don't want people to think of you like that, you should just hide that fact of yours. It ought to have been a simple idea..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:42 am
"Oh? And what am I suppose to do about my name?" Demi scoffed, looking up at him with a glare. "Everyone knows the Charmeine name. I can't lie about my name when I'm in the military. Sure, I could keep my name secret from the pilots since they react more than the officers do - who are only acting professional. I've overheard them doing the same exact thing as everyone else always does. But what about everyone else? I can only keep up the name for so long before someone finds out my last name!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:11 pm
"And how is this my problem exactly..?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:16 pm
"Who said it was your problem?!" Demi snapped, gritting her teeth and pinching the bridge of her nose. "I never said it was your problem, I was just... You know what? Forget it. I give up. I thought maybe since you were the first person to not flip out over my name and all that bullshit we could somewhere and maybe I could have a friend for once. But no. I get stuck with a jackass and a whole ship that's probably going to flip once those damned pilots spread the news that I'm here."  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:22 pm
"Oh you want friendship now? Here I was, thinking you just wanted to annoy the hell out of me because I told you off at the bar."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:24 pm
"Oh I could care less that you told me off. Personally, I kind of loved it. No one's ever talked to me that way before. Their either to horrified I'll be evil enough to sue them or their just a bunch of kiss up gold diggers." Demi chuckled with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:30 pm
"There's no real point in money for me..." Gil said, jumping into the air and letting the Zero Gravity carry him to the top of the Gaplant and onto a platform in front of the cockpit.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:35 pm
"Another first." Demi sighed, staying down at the ground level and just floating in the air on her back. "Everyone else needs money and I'm basically a key to most of the money in the world. I can't even remember how many times men and women have claimed to love me and asked for my hand in marriage." She said with a scoff. "I'm not even a lesbian for crying out loud!! Who the Hell started that rumor?!"  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff