Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Nintendo announces Gold/Silver remake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon0fMists

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:01 pm
Denko
the Lord Zylo
Demon0fMists
By the looks of the video Allegro posted up there, I think the pokemon that follows you around is the pokemon you chose as your starter? Which makes me think, if in yellow you couldn't evolve pikachu, would they dare do that to this? Another thing, I'm chosing cyndaquil. I'd LUUUUV a Typhlosion following me around.

The pokemon that'll follow you around will probably just be the one that's listed in your party as first. Or, alternatively, you might be able to select which pokemon you want following you- if you even want it to at all.

Game Freak tends to be sensible. Their games have gradually allowed more fan-pleasing decisions, so I wouldn't be surprise if you could turn such on and off, and even pick which one to follow you by the first in party thing.
They're a good developer. I have a feeling they'll leave everything intact from GSC and then add really fun features and bring it up to Generation IV speed, all in the GSC vibe. Game Freak isn't the type of developer that tends to piss a lot of diehard fans off, unless you're one of those fags that will ONLY play Red and Blue.
Hopefully, I really don't mind though about a pokemon following you, just on if you can change the pokemon.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:04 pm
ABOUT TIME THEY REMADE GOLD AND SILVER!!!  

Rachetgirl11

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:23 pm
Allegro
Bongardo
Demon0fMists
I'm getting these, my only fear is that there gonna leave some stuff out, then make, a remake of crystal or something.
they didn't remake blue or yellow after fire red and leaf green.
So I doubt they'd remake crystal.
LeafGreen was a remake of Blue.
Man, you just cannot stop being wrong, huh?
I hate when people don't know something, then talk like the other is an idiot...

the first two pokemon games were red and green in japan. then the third extra, was blue. with better graphics and extra features

they then released blue here. but did some edits and made it two games. red, and blue.

then they released yellow in japan and here.

that's why the two GBA games are "fire red" and "leaf green" because red and green were the true first pokemon games.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:35 pm
Bongardo
Allegro
Bongardo
Demon0fMists
I'm getting these, my only fear is that there gonna leave some stuff out, then make, a remake of crystal or something.
they didn't remake blue or yellow after fire red and leaf green.
So I doubt they'd remake crystal.
LeafGreen was a remake of Blue.
Man, you just cannot stop being wrong, huh?
I hate when people don't know something, then talk like the other is an idiot...

the first two pokemon games were red and green in japan. then the third extra, was blue. with better graphics and extra features

they then released blue here. but did some edits and made it two games. red, and blue.

then they released yellow in japan and here.

that's why the two GBA games are "fire red" and "leaf green" because red and green were the true first pokemon games.
Yeah, I know, I kinda said the same thing a few posts ago. We both needed to clarify which Blue we were talking about.  

Allegro

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:40 pm
It sounded like you were just plain misinformed to me...  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:47 pm
[Kegan]
It sounded like you were just plain misinformed to me...
That too. xp  

Allegro

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:50 pm
And what do we say when we get angry and it turns out we were misinformed?

That's ******** YOU GUYS! POKEEMON IS GAY ANYWAY! FAYGIT!"

Derp  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:51 pm
[Kegan]
And what do we say when we get angry and it turns out we were misinformed?

That's ******** YOU GUYS! POKEEMON IS GAY ANYWAY! FAYGIT!"

Derp

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH  

Allegro

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:05 pm
POKEMON!?

MORE LIKE POKE-A-GAY!

WITH YOUR d**k!

IN THE BUTT!  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:14 pm
[Kegan]
POKEMON!?

MORE LIKE POKE-A-GAY!

WITH YOUR d**k!

IN THE BUTT!
Sometimes the zeal with which you make fake gay jokes makes me wonder. xd  

Allegro

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm
Would it make me super straight if I did nothing but talk about lady-parts with equal zeal?

YO DAWG I AIN'T GAY! I LIKE DAT PUSSIE I WANNA RIDE DAT s**t UP AND DOWN ALL NYTE YO! YOU GAY! YOU DON'T LIKE WIMINZ. YOU LIKE d**k. I AIN'T INTO THAT GAY s**t. THATS JUST GROSS DAWG.

IN THE VAG

WITH MY d**k!

Would it make me even more A-sexual if I talked about ... wait... what do we talk about?

I saw this girls nipples through her s**t, and man, I was so apathetic! That ain't s**t, I saw this guys junk, and I nearly puked! Awww, dude, high five! Major A-cred!

SO LIKE YEAH? HOW BOUT THAT POKEMON?

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:37 pm
Now that the thread has reached an utter tangent...

I'm interested in this game. :/
I miss the radio and the phone. I wanna call my mom, dammit.

Also; I really. Really really really. Would like it if they somehow released a console version of pokemon that was actually like the handheld versions but with Pkmn Colleseum graphics.
I want to catch my pokemon dammit. Not steal them.

(Also; a spin off or two would be nice. What if there was a game in which you belonged to the villian syndacate, and you had to work your way up? C'mon. You know it'd be neat. Also; a game in which you actually groom and breed your pokemon would be nice, but it'd be rather limited...(think Amity Square in D/P/Pl) and the idea has long since become un original. I still want it.)

Also as for the pokemon following your thing. I think they're going to pull a yellow. Only the starter pokemon will follow you around. When you have it in your party. Only because it could get very compicated size-wise. Though you can't deny that having a ******** Steelix following you around would be the most hardcore thing ever. Although really; I contridicted myself a bit.

You could use any pokemon (think of Mystery Dungeon), it just wouldn't be scaled properly. Lol.

/end essaything  

Mizu Torrent

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:47 pm
[Kegan]
Would it make me super straight if I did nothing but talk about lady-parts with equal zeal?

YO DAWG I AIN'T GAY! I LIKE DAT PUSSIE I WANNA RIDE DAT s**t UP AND DOWN ALL NYTE YO! YOU GAY! YOU DON'T LIKE WIMINZ. YOU LIKE d**k. I AIN'T INTO THAT GAY s**t. THATS JUST GROSS DAWG.

IN THE VAG

WITH MY d**k!

Would it make me even more A-sexual if I talked about ... wait... what do we talk about?

I saw this girls nipples through her s**t, and man, I was so apathetic! That ain't s**t, I saw this guys junk, and I nearly puked! Awww, dude, high five! Major A-cred!

SO LIKE YEAH? HOW BOUT THAT POKEMON?

Kegan, you've just successfully confused the hell out of me and my d**k. xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:59 am
I'm in two minds about this whole thing. As I've said before in a thread, years ago I loved the idea of G/S remakes. Now I'm not so sure - it'll just be like Platinum but in Johto.
I'll probably get it anyway, just for the radio stations, the sweet music, the cell phone and of course - mom. Saving up your money for you and buying cute snorlax dolls for your room with it. <3  

Polunareffu

Fluffy Bunny

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas