Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
What is the last thing you bought Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kristabelle015
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:09 pm
I bought myself a bottle of Ribena and my mumsie a bottle of focus supplement water from the shop at the other end of my office building ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:37 pm
I bought the book "Torch of Freedom" I can't wait to read it!  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kristabelle015
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:07 pm
I bought an Ice Age 3 iceblock that's shaped like Sid's head. And it tasted like chocolate and banana.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:48 pm
That sounds yummy. Where did you find something like that? I don't think they have those here in Colorado. Well, I'm all set for the PJ party. I even brought Marshmallows as promised.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:49 am
I bought nail polish (L) , PINK AND BLUE. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:27 pm
I love Blue nail polish. I also like French Manicures.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:35 pm
I like french manicures in black and white. biggrin And the american flag and all sorts of random stuff painted on my nailz!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:45 pm
I like the original style of French Manicure. The one where the tips are done in White and the nail part is natural or clear; maybe with a little glitter. But, sometimes I'll do the tips in a soft glittery pink, or a Metallic of some sort, or a very deep blue that looks like ink.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Kristabelle015
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:09 am
Wow, that sounds cool Lil'T. I remember when I painted the Durem flag on my nails. And I have black-and-white french manicure fake nails with skulls in the black main part to wear at christmas.

Anywho, the last thing I bought was a black mini-lop bunny and all the stuff to go with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:02 pm
The last thing I bought was, a Star Trek collector set. In fact, I'm still collecting the pieces. And, I've ordered a huge Star Wars mural for Grump as a Hanukkah gift.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:54 pm
I bought a new TV to replace the one that was broken by the thief.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:20 pm
Ow! Did you get one of those nice flat screen LCD HD TVs? Hey, any tv is better than no tv. I love that commercial with the boy complaining about his Grandma using his PS3 to watch movies and the guy ask, do u know what she had to entertain herself with when she was a kid? She pushed a hoop with a stick; with a STICK; A STICK!!!

I can't believe it was so cold and windy this weekend with even a few snow flurries Friday night. Us girls ran off to go shopping for the perfect coat and cutest winter boots only to have temps back around 70 degrees this week. Oh well, back into the jackets and sneakers. But geeze, I wanted to wear my new stuff!!! Waaaaah! Oh well, at least I can still rock my new skinny's.

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:47 pm
Yep thats exactly what I got. smile I bought cough medicine for the children tonight. They are getting colds. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:28 am
I bought some crackers and coke for my hubby because he's got the flu.  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:50 am
So Hazu; do you stick the kwakers inside the Coke and watch it fizzle? mrgreen Hope he gets better soon. Lets see now...the last thing I bought was....was...oh yeah...the last thing I bought was AVON. pirate

User Image  
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces