Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
User pic area. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hatheos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:58 am
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
Totally diggin' the Hendrix Shirt. My friend has one that has the Skeleton of Hendrix playing a Guitar with a Purple backround. It kicks a**. And Ast, how do you get your headband like that, everytime I try, my hair always bunches up at the top. Do I like, part my hair in the forehead area? Anyone can answer this question, just wondering, lol.
That Hendrix shirt is awesome, I have a groovy Rolling Stone Hendrix shirt, but yours is so much better!

& Itachi, yeah, you just have to part your hair in the forehead area, that's what I do anyways. That should keep it from bunching up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:43 am
Astaru
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
Totally diggin' the Hendrix Shirt. My friend has one that has the Skeleton of Hendrix playing a Guitar with a Purple backround. It kicks a**. And Ast, how do you get your headband like that, everytime I try, my hair always bunches up at the top. Do I like, part my hair in the forehead area? Anyone can answer this question, just wondering, lol.
That Hendrix shirt is awesome, I have a groovy Rolling Stone Hendrix shirt, but yours is so much better!

& Itachi, yeah, you just have to part your hair in the forehead area, that's what I do anyways. That should keep it from bunching up.

Oh man, that shirt sounds amazing.
I really should get some more bandshirts.

Hairball Essences
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Led Athey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:58 am
I have a ton of band shirts. Three Zeppelin, Two Def Leppard, 3 AC/DC, One Queen, One Metallica, and there is more I just forgot all them, lol. And Ast, my hair is kinda hard to part cause it just grows down and out. Bushy. And I tried doing it yesterday and I think maybe a smaller headband might work.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:15 pm
HippieLoverr

oh no face haha well nice beatles shirt =] i <3 them why no show ur face i bet its gorgeous =D
User Image

Well thanks. The shirt is brand new. I heart them too. I shall never show my face because it is too gorgeous for everyone's own good.

Dr Magical Mystery

5,700 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:51 pm
Haha. And Ast, I found out a way to put on the headband now. It looks great too. I'll need to upload a pic here shortly to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:55 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  This is the only recent picture I have of me. I'm on the left. (:

inertiatics

Hairball Essences
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:04 am
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
Haha. And Ast, I found out a way to put on the headband now. It looks great too. I'll need to upload a pic here shortly to show.

You shouuuuld!

& You look great, inertiatics.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:17 am
                  Awww, thank you Hairball. (: I wish I had one that showed my face more, but all of the ones I have that do don't even look like me anymore because they were taken so long ago. D:

inertiatics

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:11 am
Take a picture today sometime so you can show us how you look now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:34 am

I would if my camera worked! Something is broken in my computer, so every time I try to upload pictures onto it, nothing happens when I plug the memory card or USB cord in.

The most recent one that shows my face is this:
                  ): And my hair isn't even that color anymore!
                  Now my hair is naturally colored, which is a sandy blonde color.

inertiatics

Artificial Goddess

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:57 am
Meh. This is me, bored.
Nothing special about it.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:49 pm
I'm always bored, lol.  

Led Athey

Artificial Goddess

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:44 pm
lol. Aren't we all?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:59 pm
I wanna go camping so bad, lol.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nen Echui

Angelic Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:33 pm

Oh God, I know!

We were supposed to be camping up in Cougar tomorrow, but we have zero money. x[

I guess I'll just be picnicking at a skate park instead! =]

stare

~Experience Life~

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out