Reply Roleplay
The New Titans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheGleekKid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:15 pm
Alyssa let out a loud laugh. "I guess you're right. We can go with Queenville. So what are we going to do tomorrow? How do you want me to help you build the house?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:23 pm
"I can probably finish the house," Queenie said, not gloating, but rather just stating a fact, "I've had day-long deadlines for thing twice as complicated, it's not hard. Plumbing, heating, and all that will have to be settled later. But I think the most important thing to do now is to put up a nice big banner, something to weld against the front of the house." She looked at Alyssa with a smile. "Think you can handle it?"  

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TheGleekKid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:28 pm
Alyssa smiled back. "How big do you need it to be?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:31 pm
"Big," Queenie said. She rolled over. "Tomorrow, we'll get crackin'. Best be getting some sleep."

(Mind doing a time-skip to next morning?)  

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:39 pm
((so can i play now))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:48 pm
(Depends. You'll have to show good penmanship, proper grammar, and proper spelling. When you make posts like that, in basic, posts that make SENSE, then we'll pay attention.)  

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TheGleekKid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:49 pm
The sun comes up over the hill casting shadows along every which way. Alyssa woke up first and was already looking for the banner. She was walking along the whole metal scrap yard using her echo location but still coming up empty. She ended up looking through half of the metal yard by the time Queenie woke up. As Alyssa stood on top of a pile metal she shouted out towards Queenie, "Do you mind if we weld together a bunch of medium sized pieces of metal to make a really big one?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:59 pm
"Do whatever!" shouted back Queenie, who was lifting and welding the metal to the back side of the house. Scattered around the construction site were several walls ready to be placed inside for rooms, doors, tossed out sinks and toilets, and something very interesting that Queenie wanted propped up with the sign for decoration: an enormous rusted metal crown. It may have been used for a franchise earlier, but now it was Queenie's.

"This house'll rock," Queenie assured herself in excitement as she worked, "We'll make towers 'round the outside of the house once the main building is done and connect them with walls, and make the inner space a party zone. If we can find plenty of glass we can make a sun roof. Mmm, it sure is warm..."

She was swarming with ideas for Queenville, soon it would be a jewel of the junkyard, with two reigning matriarchs.  

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:04 pm
"ok so were the hell are they" ace said to himself ((how is that))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:13 pm
Alyssa looked around gathering up all of the biggest pieces of metal and throwing them in a pile at the bottom of a hill out of Queenie's way. She didn't want her new friend to think that she was in the way all of the time. This is the first friend she has ever had.

By around noon Alyssa started getting tired and sweat beads were falling down over her eyebrows. She went to were Queenie was and grabbed two classes from her boxes. She then got a huge water bottle and poured some water in both glasses and handed a glass to Queenie. She then opened up some chips for herself and grabbed a bag and tossed them at Queenie.

"Thought it should be time for a break by now." Alyssa looked up towards the sun, and whipped the back of her hand across her forehead to get rid of some sweat. "Man, it sure is hot"  

TheGleekKid

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:14 pm
(NO. Spelling errors, grammar errors, no good. Try to write as I write!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:08 pm
OK so ace walk out the door and goes down the walkway "so where the hell are the. i have to find them" ace said ((so how is this))  

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Child-of-the-Muses

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:19 pm
((is it too late to join? I can assure you I am quite literate.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:24 pm
((no i not to late but you have to make a character))  

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Child-of-the-Muses

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:51 pm
gaia name- p1at0-puzz
character name- Ink
age- 17
appearance- Multi-colored hair wears a long black peacoat and grey scarf.
crush- none as of yet
powers- his tattoos have multiple powers, for instance, the large tribal symbol on his back becomes a force shield and pad for levitation/transport
weapons- (see powers)
personality- (wait and see, i prefer to express it in my writing rather than write it here!)
Good/neutral/bad- generally good.
bio- He's been a drifter since he was twelve. He has no memory of when or how he got his tattoos or powers.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff