Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
HAVOCK'S GRAND DRAW!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:14 pm
You have to weaken them to state where they have no choice but to be killed. Or in another sense they can give you permission to kill their RPC. But the most common between two fighters is the the loser dies.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:14 pm
All depends on how the RP battle goes down. I don't like the whole "kill to lead" thing. It just seems inefficient to take down such a powerful person simply to gain a new position while limiting the organization's power as a whole.  

Fanoto

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:16 pm
Yea that's what I meant. Before you had to ask permission to kill a persons RPC even when you have them weakened to where they can't fight back.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:18 pm
I don't think so. I think three or four people have tried to kill my character now, and they certainly weren't asking permission. Right Kit?  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:19 pm
That's why I said that those were the rules before. Before you joined.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:21 pm
Cuz Kit could overpower you.....It was good you used the chshire cat thing...Cuz the second you would have got out of it...Id have shoved a chidori through your chest ^^  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:25 pm
.......doesn't that sound a bit much for a street scruffle? I mean this is just from somebody who gets into a lot of school fights, but even though I despise the person I'm fighting with a passion I don't hurt them enough to kill them. Just break their nose or wrist or something.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:30 pm
School fights arent anything...I got into MMa and have been in it for about a month......

Im not too good....But have 39 consecutive losses

And it wasnt because i got Ko'ed or wquit ^^

I hit a guy in the ear so hard he fell down knocked out...I got sad cuz i hit him to heard. So i stood him up on the fance and layed down ^^ LOL  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:31 pm
LOL thats hilarious.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:33 pm
Anyways Kit you'll see Fenrir around soon enough. You don't know it yet, but in Fenrir's past it was the dog demon Houkou who was responsible for his parents' death. I wasn't sure who was the host, but now that I know.....  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:37 pm
Uh huh.....Riiiight have fun with that Cuz im probbly going to kill Kit off here soon..Maybe a month?

LOL i know the kid woke up in the hospital with me next to him LOL he thought i killed him but i handded him the trophy and shook his hand. ^^ We became sparring partners after that. And he wears a head gaurd covering his ears and temple ^^ Those are my sweet spots ^^  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:44 pm
In that case it'll be the next Houkou user who will be hunted. That's another thing though, why are there so many people trying to kill off their high level characters?  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:46 pm
whats the point of keeping it..You became kage...killed a few people...whats left?......

Im going to make my next RPc the hokuo carrier as well ^^ LOL this kid will be mute though...LOL ^^ Maybe ill give him ranmaru's kekkai genkai...And he will only ee able to see when he turns chuunin because it activated? LOL so many ideas ^^  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:48 pm
Damn....I'll have to wait for a while then. I don't kill characters lower than Fenrir's rank. No matter what the case may be  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:50 pm
LOL sorry...And i might not kill this RPc...but lock him inside of a scroll...LOL that way he doesnt die and isnt in the way.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff