Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hyouton Clan Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:56 am
iPudding Bomb
Hero looked at luna "what is it first?"

Well.. *puts finger on my chin thinking* I guess I need to work on my speed the most..I need to be faster with my handsigns. And I need to work on learning more water and earth jutsu, bc i need to learn to make more combinations..  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:20 pm
Hero looked at luna "well I don't think I am the right person to teach you those instead ask luo"  

i3 tails Yagura

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:59 pm
Hero turned into minato and left the dojo and headed to the mizukages office  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:31 pm
Zane arrives at the Hyoton Dojo and places some of his own blood at the door. The doors open for him as he steps inside of the dojo. "I'm tired...and I seem to be in a sort of funk. Maybe some meditation will get me going...I don't know, I just need something to drive me forward again. I'm a chuunin for crying out loud, yet I lack any motivation right now," Zane sighed as he sat down on the ground and began to meditate.  

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:35 am
Zane broke out of the meditation and sighed. "My mind is calm, my body is relaxed, but my spirit is lacking, ugh...what's wrong with me?" Zane pondered as he stood back up. "Maybe a good bowl of ramen would do well for me. It's been awhile," Zane smiled as he walked out of the gates and headed for the ramen shop.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:07 am
Zane steps inside of the dojo after placing his blood on the door. He sat down calmly and meditated his mind waiting for Luna to arrive.  

BluewolfofMibu

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:23 am
*places blood from vial on the door. walks into the room Zane is in* Im here Zane, sorry I took so long.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:30 am
Zane stood up from meditating and smiled at her. "It's cool, I needed to calm my mind anyways, lately for whatever reason I've been feeling, well less motivated to do anything. I don't, I've become pretty lazy, more lazy than usual anyways," Zane smiled as he began to stretch his muscles. "I think I may just be losing my edge...but oh well. What did you need help with?"  

BluewolfofMibu

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:37 am
Hero's monkey got into the dojo and chattered at zane  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:44 am
Zane grabbed the monkey and had him sit upon his shoulders to get hear the monkey better. "What's up little guy?"  

BluewolfofMibu

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:49 am
The monkey chattered about the mist 7 missions and how hero wanted all chuunin at the base  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:52 am
Well its about...*the monkey enters the dojo* Oh, Ill leave if this is improtant?  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:53 am
Zane sighed as he put the monkey down and walked over to the surface of the water. " Mizukaisou Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Reflection Clone Technique)" Zane muttered as a clone of Zane walked out of the water and walked over to the surface. "Go," Zane commanded the clone as it left for the base. Then he turned to Luna, "So what's up?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:00 pm
BluewolfofMibu
Zane sighed as he put the monkey down and walked over to the surface of the water. " Mizukaisou Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Reflection Clone Technique)" Zane muttered as a clone of Zane walked out of the water and walked over to the surface. "Go," Zane commanded the clone as it left for the base. Then he turned to Luna, "So what's up?"

You could have left the clone here, Im sure that anything you sent the clone to do is more important than this no? oh well. Anyway, its about the gennin of this village... when the Akatsuki were attacking the leaf, almost all the jounin and chunnin went to help. this left the gennin and academy students without any leadership. I feel like, all Ive done since ive been a gennin is train, I havn't even gone on any missions yet. And if the leaders of this village are busy, who stays here to guide us *is completely serious now*  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:05 pm
"Nah, I've left you behind with my clones too many times...I feel bad, besides I doubt it's that important," Zane smiled as he thought about what Luna said. "You're right, sometimes I feel that the gennins and the students do get neglected a bit. If you want...then I'll try to stay back more often in order to make sure that you and the rest okay," Zane sighed as he picked up a pebble and made it skip through the water, "I don't really feel like leaving anytime soon anyways."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff