Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Problem Member Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:47 pm
Alica I could be the father Sakuya is 22 and he did journey around a lot ^^

Also I am bored so it seems fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:38 pm
if you must alicia. xp  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:56 pm
Sarius, my family is pretty much Hatake, so i don't think it would work, and Perky...i shall slap you with a cookie. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:58 pm
Uchiha makes it better XP

lol I am kidding..kinda of
but anyway I am quiet bored so I thought that would make something slight more interesting. ^^  

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:33 pm
Aro metatora
(look bub i was posting when she was already done so i did`t see her warning so don`t come at me with that bs.)

Ok Scenario: Several members wwere having a full fledge ooc chat in Rahenno's office in the cloud village upon whick Neko kitty warned them to quit. I reinforced her warning by declaring it an official crew warning. this guy post following my reinforcement the above quote from which I respond with a warning to him, by stating that banning is unnecessary in this situation but placing him in guild police custody seems very much appropriate following his next offense.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:38 pm
Yeah I have seen a bit from him before. He tends to be a little mouthy. But he is yami's brother, so if anything we can get him to do the brotherly thing and rough the kid up a bit like a good big brother.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:19 pm
Can we get some background checks on all these siblings and friends? I don't wanna suspect anybody but that would pretty much be really awkward to deal with later on. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:32 pm
I'll see what I can find.  

xLytez

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:55 pm
Ok, so KaiKousecgen is being extremely difficult to deal with. This is the post he put after he had his fingers cut off.

KaiKousecgen
Kai stopped in his place and turned to Totoro, "You can go back to rain now, I'm going to take a nap." Kai then stopped and reached in his back pouch and grabbed something.Kai then wisphered something and threw down some smoke bombs.He then started to laugh as he walked out the cloud of smoke."Just kidding Sir, but if you don't mind I am going back to my dorm to sleep."Kai walked pass Sarium back in to the village and headed to his dorm."See you both later on when I wake up."

((Kai whispered water clone jutsu and water puddle transformation. Kais going to his dorm to take a nap.So he will wake up maybe tomorrow))

Note the bold where he says that he literally says he goes to his room to sleep. Yet somehow he was able to get into Manpish's glass sphere and travel to the Rain village, where he killed someone WHO DIDNT POST and stole their fingers and had Alicia fix it up to his hands. I'm sure you all know what my stand point is on this, and that it shouldn't actually happen. I would like your opinions on the matter.

Also, these are the only infractions I am putting up at the time, even though there are other ones.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:02 pm
Well without his fingers he couldn't have done anything at all about the whole clone jutsu then water puddle he wouldn't be able to do it though if you explain the rest that be better really.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:54 pm
Well the fact that he specified where he went, then, like I said, magically appeared in Rain.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:36 am
Firu Shinra
Well the fact that he specified where he went, then, like I said, magically appeared in Rain.

I put the guy against Bloodfang cause of one thing, Blood's 1st RPC was a jounin when it died and his current RPC is sadistic. I told blood to kill Kai.

Lets leave it for a moment and let blood kill kai.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:38 pm
Your Rank: Chuunin
Name of Jutsu: Cheshire Neko Henge
Rank of Jutsu: A
Range of Jutsu: Self
Jutsu's Element: None
Description: This jutsu forces the user to take on the characteristics and split personality of a being known as "Cheshire" (based off of the mischievious cat from Alice in Wonderland). This is usually noted by how the user will seemingly grin all the time combined with other physical changes such as hair turning a shade of purple, eyes becoming cat-like, or even growing a purple-furred tail. During this transformation the user can not be killed but like-wise can not kill anybody else. Cheshire also has the ability to willingly turn invisible or alter any other physical sense of being one might recieve from him such as sound, touch, or smell. This cannot be done instantly however and the process usually takes a few seconds to fully perform. What this means is that if Cheshire were to become invisible to somebody, for example, the person would see Cheshire's legs disappear, then his chest and arms, then his head, ect. Along with this, Cheshire has the ability to willingly dismember himself as well, allowing him to perform deranged and crazy feats such as taking off his head and then standing on it. If anything, Cheshire is more along the lines of something like a poltergeist than anything else. Though his abilities to cause physical harm to others is relatively weak (capable of only performing things a normal human could do such as tripping and definitely NOT any other jutsu), Cheshire instead uses trickery, mischief, and misdirection to toy with enemies and get them to perhaps hurt themselves. Performing the jutsu doesn't require any handsigns, but takes an entire post to complete the transformation since otherwise a user could misuse the jutsu to make an easy escape at any sign of danger. Because of how using this jutsu makes the real user lose all sense of himself in replacement for Cheshire, the jutsu isn't well liked among the users. However, what it does do is serve a very important escape function. Since Cheshire can also manipulate other's ability to sense him, Cheshire can also easily make an escape for the host to save their life. Since escaping is its main purpose and it is a being different from the user, turning into Cheshire instantly dispells any genjutsu or other disabling affects such as poison. The number of posts a user can maintain the transformation depends on their rank. Chuunin=5 posts. Jounin=8 posts. Sannin/Kage=12 posts. (must wait five posts before becoming completely invisible. must wait at least one post between jutsu activation and escape)

Name of weapon: Hagane no Chouin (Steel of Sealing)
Who owns the weapon: Fenrir Graveheart
Where it was found/Who made it: Found in Graveheart Temple
The Range of the weapon: point-blank
Weakness: It's range. Can't cause any real physical harm to the victim.
Description: A normal looking pair of handcuffs, though decorated with etched in symbols. This pair of handcuffs, when applied to an enemy, instantly disables their ability to use neither chakra, their kekkei genkai(s), or their demon chakra. It is also made out of very hard steel, disabling the victim from simply breaking it with their raw physical strength without outside help. Each cuff is also different. One has a black colored inside and the other white. If the black side is applied to one person, while the white is applied to another, the white sided person will actually become physically tougher and stronger than before, though their speed is cut off from having to lug around the person connected to the black cuff. This also has the ability to make connected objects very hard to break. For example if the black sided cuff is applied to an enemy and then the white side is applied to a steel post, that post will instantly become much harder to break. When both sides are applied to the same person, however, the beneficial effects of the white side are cancelled out. Also when both cuffs are on the same person, the combination of the two cuff sides paralyzes and numbs the victim's body, making it near impossible for the person to move on their own. The cuffs cannot kill anybody nor can they knock them out on their own unless the victim trys to break them so much that their exhaustion causes them to faint. It is, however, a very effective weapon that can be used to subdue a person and take them prisoner.

A weapon and a jutsu that I just wanna call bs on
one bypasses seals the jutsu
and the weapon seals of jutsu like sealing jutsu's and then also has bloodline crusher abilities.......
wth for reals  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:21 am
Fenrir... made a weapon just to stop me and my human puppet's abilities.

I call... Fenrir's weapon be approved only to be destroyed in his face xd or just plain denied.

The Cheshire thing... its ok if its a genjutsu and obviously what you do in the genjutsu you do in RL and if you stab yourself in genjutsu you stab yourself RL. Oh and the user can be killed but by someone not in the genjutsu.

Though the genjutsu dispelled and poison thing err skeptical.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:10 am
I think the Cheshire Neko Henge should be ridded of, it has too much of a possibility of god modding if you can't be killed and can practically do whatever you want.

As for the handcuffs, I don't see much of a problem...  
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff