Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuruGuru214

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:00 am
Owwin
tnuki vaati
And why would I not be a "greater part of this guild"? When I said I wanted the realistic stuff I meant that I didn't want a cartoony Zelda. You know, like the ones with cel-shading. Sorry but you should really think just a LITTLE more before you say anything.
Because the greater part of the guild might not want a realistic Zelda. Don't assume that everybody is on your side. You should think a lot more before you say anything. I for one like the cartoony ones. Realism in games is becoming too common, if I wanted to see real life I would go outside. I like my games to be artistic, expressing things in cool ways and seeing things that I can't see every day. I want you to become a regular member and I think we have some potential to be friends, but don't mess with Kegan he's one of my boys.

Ever notice that everyone's either extremely polarized about this sort of thing or they don't speak up? It's like Paper Mario 1 and 2 vs. Super Paper Mario. In both cases, I love both and I'll happily take whatever we're given. Preferences are just fine too, I just feel like a lot of the time people forget that you are allowed to like both.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:41 am
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT:
A new Mario Wii game is coming! You heard it here first folks. 3nodding  

Super Cheesio

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:57 am
Super Cheesio
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT:

Old news. I think WayneOwwin said it yesterday or the day before.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:42 am
Regulust
Super Cheesio
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT:

Old news. I think WayneOwwin said it yesterday or the day before.

guise its going to be super mario galaxy 2  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:45 am
Eh, Ill wait to be excited about the new Mario game.
It better not be Mario with a sword or I will raise the dead with my screams of ANGST.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:49 am
Posted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:04 pm

Owwin
A new Mario game was confirmed so I hope they tell us a little more about that.

Yeah, a little late Cheese  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:18 pm
I'm watching the Microsoft part of E3 and there was something about a boy named Milo?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:22 pm
digi734
I'm watching the Microsoft part of E3 and there was something about a boy named Milo?
I'm sure you can find a feed somewhere. I just read a little bit and caught the end, but apparently there's L4D 2 which has a chainsaw (and zombies! no way!), and then their camera which is a glorified eyetoy, and has this "Milo" character which is a glorified Hey You Pikachu.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:34 pm
Meta_Fish
digi734
I'm sure you can find a feed somewhere. I just read a little bit and caught the end, but apparently there's L4D 2 which has a chainsaw (and zombies! no way!), and then their camera which is a glorified eyetoy, and has this "Milo" character which is a glorified Hey You Pikachu.

Yeah I saw the "Milo" part of Project Natala and it was cool. With the camera, this person working with Milo held a piece of paper to said camera, and Milo had his own paper. Like she gave it to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:36 pm
digi734
Meta_Fish
digi734

Yeah I saw the "Milo" part of Project Natala and it was cool. With the camera, this person working with Milo held a piece of paper to said camera, and Milo had his own paper. Like she gave it to him.
It looks interesting, but when you really think about it, how often would you play that? I only played Hey You Pikachu because I was a mindless Pokemon fantard, but this is some british boy... It's a neat idea, I just don't see myself spending too much time with it.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:40 pm
Meta_Fish
digi734
Meta_Fish
digi734

It looks interesting, but when you really think about it, how often would you play that? I only played Hey You Pikachu because I was a mindless Pokemon fantard, but this is some british boy... It's a neat idea, I just don't see myself spending too much time with it.

Push the release date and add some customizeable options  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:40 pm
******** whatever Mario sports title it is, Retro's got a "surprise" coming soon.  

Waynebrizzle

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:32 pm
Did anyone mention Left 4 Dead 2? yet? if so THEN ******** YEA!
>.> slowpoke.jpg?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:23 pm
Cattra Nightblade
>.> slowpoke.jpg?

Yep they announced it and showed a trailer  

0Toon-Link0

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:35 pm
0Toon-Link0
Cattra Nightblade
>.> slowpoke.jpg?

Yep they announced it and showed a trailer

duh , I meant in this thread >.<
Also Bungie should try to hide data about Reach better, images were leaked almost a week ago.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff