Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dragon Tamer: Dragon Rebellion (started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:34 pm
((Just have to wait for Kari unless you guys do something that involves the rest of the world...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:03 am
((Where did everyone go? =/))  

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:06 am
((I check daily ^^ don't know bout everyone else...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:23 am
((Me too... -_- I wonder if no one else is doing anything cause of waiting on someone... =/))  

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:09 am
((You know you could at least try to do something besides wait... also I'm going to be gone for another week, and since I'm not aloud in the staff area I can't get Wi-Fi))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:33 am
she sat up but then laid back down "days are allways long dosent matter if were fighting or relaxing its allways long if u have no one in ur life to go to"she said a tear running down her fa remebering her family

(srry guys i was busy alot this week)  

sadwolf14

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:42 am
((sorry i haven't posted much i've been a little busy with my guild i created and work))

Saika then noticed that the moon had begun its desent and she would soon have to return to the underdark. She let out a sigh of sadness as she flew as long as she could letting her wings spread to their full width.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:41 pm
((Don't you dare let this DIE! I'm going for a week so please do have fun in my absence. crying OUT!))  

Darastri lexex

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:12 am
((lol ok i'll let Saika go look at the dragon encampment from the underdark... you'll just have to wait till you get back to see it unfold...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:51 pm
((Hey guys, sorry I wasn't on the past few days. I went home for the 4th, and thought I could gt on a bit at home. But my families' wireless server broke -_- ))  

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:18 am
((sorry really long post... sweatdrop ))

As the moon reached the edge of the earth she flew down into the underdark just as the sun began riseing into the sky. She then decided to go off and wander the under darks freely. She soon came across a dragon slave camp. She looked up at the people who were inslaved then awent and looked at the dragons. These dragons and people seem to be in a whole different world compared to the others i had met last night... she thought. She then was discovered by another dark dragon who was raoming around the under dark. This dragon was from the group above her. He smirked so which side have you choosen young dragon... he asked. i have choosen neither at the moment... Saika responded while keeping a sharp eye on him. Well then maybe i can change that... what we do here is show these pathetic humans who they are dealing with while we gather more troops to fight back against these sacks of jeely we call humans... he said. Not all fight us to test us or just attack us at first sight though... there are other humans out there that don't wish to hurt us Saika said calmly still looking at him as he grew annoied. Fine young dragon then you have choosen... then i will erase you from this world... he yelled right before he attacked her with his large fangs far apart and his claws aiming straight for her.

((i'll leave it at that untill some one else posts...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:01 am
((Well due to some issues Kari isn't going to be on for awhile....so continuing on >.>.))

Marstren got up early and had already begun packing all the supplies. "Scorch!" He paused for a short time examining the fire that had almost burnt out. "Now where could he have gotten off to?" Marstren began looking around until he was lifted off the ground from behind. "Put me down!" Marstren yelled at Scorch.

"Settle down I had a little exercise last night and I just want some fun." Scorch had several bite wounds and claw marks, but all and all was still fine.  

Darastri lexex

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:07 pm
Saika barly blocked the block before she was slashed across the face by his other front claws. Saika let out a large roar that shook the earth a little. Saika stummbled back wards then was knocked over onto her side as the other dark dragon striked her side with his tail. Saika then glared at him angrily as he began to chuckle. Saika sprang to her feet and clawed and bite at him with great speed. He then began haveing to back up due to the strength in each blow getting stronger. The dark dragon then fell to the ground. Saika began to breath heavily as her eyes grew bigger as she looked down at the dragon. She backed away slowly before she took off running quickly through the underdarks. What have i done... she thought as she tryed to get as far away as possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:29 pm
((Pardon the lack of posts it's simply laziness that shouldn't happen.))

"You what!? That has to be the single most reckless thing you have ever done! I'm surprised you're not on your way to get executed." Marstren was clearly mad as he wiped some antibacterial cream on to Scorch's wounds.

"Your not exactly being subtle screaming like that, but I guess it might not have been the most brilliant thing I ever did. I just had to go and see one of my old soldiers, and see how everything was going." Scorch laughed slightly before Marstren punched him in the side of the head. Scorch looked away as Marstren continued treating his injuries.

"I'm glad your alive, but I'm still mad at your reckless behaviour. Besides who else is going to carry all our stuff?" Marstren walked off back to camp and began packing the medical pack since most of it now laid on the ground.  

Darastri lexex

sadwolf14

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:42 am
she was sitting there watching everything she stood up walking over "i can help carry some things"she said offering she was storng for a girl and she new she just didnt look it as she signed looking at scorch seeing the bite marks reminding her of dogs a insident when she was growing up that happen

(srry people i havent been on ive been busy with babysitting )  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff