Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Customs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want your custom accepted?
  Yes
  No
  Tacos
View Results

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:34 pm
I have suggested me being crew, not said "MAKE ME A CREW!". I am a natural born leader. Its funny. I want to be a lawyer when I grow up, minor in psychology. I play tennis wrestle and run cross country. I also play all star and traveling baseball. Withing that, I have experience in leading, stress is not a problem, and I like talking to people.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:36 pm
I have suggested me being crew, not said "MAKE ME A CREW!". I am a natural born leader. Its funny. I want to be a lawyer when I grow up, minor in psychology. I play tennis wrestle and run cross country. I also play all star and traveling baseball. Withing that, I have experience in leading, stress is not a problem, and I like talking to people.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:40 pm
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:41 pm
Yeah. You "suggested it" meaning you are asking to be crew. There is no difference between "MAKE ME CREW!" and "I should be crew". It says the same thing to the ones in charge: you want to be crew. You don't want to be a normal person, you want that power.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:42 pm
OMG MY WATER BROKE

CRAP

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:44 pm
User Image

Everyone wants to be crew  

teddy_byakuga

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:47 pm
I don't want to be crew. In fact if eris offered it to me right now I would decline it. I don't need that power.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:49 pm
User Image
wows  

teddy_byakuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:51 pm
User Image

i can never be crew xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:04 pm
alright masuni u said people were making jutsus day after day an that's impossible cause custums are olny approve mabye every 4 days and alot of those jutsus get denied nobodies abusing the system you guys just need to organize find out whose active and whose not delete thigns that arn't used anymore and have everyone take a damn day off then clena the place up this guilds is run by a semi-deomocrcy and that's a flawed system and so is every other sort of goverment just make an anouncemnt about shuting down the custum justu and lock the custum jutsu's please it's depressing waiting for thigns to get approved so just lock it, and work whatever is the problem is out and present the problem because if the whole guild knew the problem we could probolby find a solution im not saying make everyone crew im sayign post problem in the main forum about the problem and bam you have the whole guild think about ideas.  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:20 am
Masumi H Dekata
Huntur
Rogues could simply do assasination missions, which is what they are best at. Akatsuki, well we could take out the no trading rule to allow bounties to be put into play.

Like the Light Assassins stare

At Ryoko: Not even Akatsuki knows lol

up to the leader at the current time,  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:23 am
This has been answered so this should also be deleted. LOL if only there were crew as active as me. LOL  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers