Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:07 pm
She looked back at him, leaning into the table.

"I've never had any of these desserts, well except apple pie and some cakes..but I've never had these fancy desserts like in a restaurant!" She exclaimed. She took a quick breath, pausing, before continuing.

"Most of our desserts involved peaches and such, so whats cheesecake like?" she asked her eyes lighting up. She was excited about the mystery that was to come. Was it sweet? Or sour? Did it melt in your mouth? Alexa couldn't wait to find out.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:38 pm
Rozencrantz smiled at her excitement. Alexa was so bubbly and easily excited. It was cute.

The waiter then came up with a very generous slice of marble cheesecake. He set it down in the middle of the table, and placed a fork on either side. He then picked up their used plates and cutlery, taking them away. He then poured a cup of coffee for Rozen.

Rozen picked up the coffee and put in one creme. He then took a drink of it and set it down on the saucer it came with. He reached out and picked up a fork and gestured to Alexa.

"You get the first bite..."

He smiled warmly...well warmly for Rozencrantz at least.  

Rozencrantz

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:46 pm
She looked up when the waiter returned, placing what seemed to be a very large piece of the marble cheesecake. Her eyes lit up instantly, her mouth watering- minus the drooling part of course. She took one of the forks at his prodding, as he added a cream to his coffee. She then used her fork to take a sliver of cake.

Slowly she brought the decadent dessert to her mouth. She smiled as her lips came over it, and her tongue tasted the sudden rush of sweet, smooth, and rich flavors.

"Mmmmm" she purred much like a little kitten, her eyes closing as she smiled. She took time to savor that first bite and swallowed it as slow as she could.

"That's really good!" Her eyes lit up once again.

"Go on try some try some!" she cheered  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:54 pm
Rozen happily agreed and took a peice of the cheescake with his fork. He put it in his mouth and chewed happily. He wasn't one for sweet foods, but this was definately good. It paired quite well with the coffee too. The earthy, aromatic coffee with a tinge of acidity offset the marble cheesecake quite well. He only took a small bit and left the rest for Alexa.

"Mmm...this is quite good. You have the rest though, its all yours! I'm not one for real sweet things anyways."

He lifted his coffee cup in a gesture.

"All I need is right here."

He then took another drink of his coffee and waited for Alexa to finish.  

Rozencrantz

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:03 pm
She nodded and continued to eat the cheesecake but soon she was finding it very filling. Her stomach felt as if it were going to burst. So she stopped eating. Coffee. She tried it once but didn't really like the taste but she was really little then. Maybe she'd try it some time.

Politely Alexa pushed the plate away, setting her fork down on the plate by what remained of the cheesecake.

"I can't eat anymore! It's so filling...but thank you Rozen!" she said sweetly. Now she'd wait for him to finish his coffee.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:11 pm
Rozen finished his coffee and then looked over at Alexa. He smirked a little bit.

"Well that was nice, thanks for hanging out with me."

He looked around and thought a bit. What should he do? He of course wasn't about to go up to his room and go to sleep, but he didn't really know what else to do. He leaned forward on the table on his elbows.

"So...umm...well I think I'm gonna take a walk and maybe go star gazing. Its a nice night out anyways. If you want to come you can, but don't feel like you have to."

He stood up gingerly.

"So what will it be?"  

Rozencrantz

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:24 pm
"just cold" Tale let out a slight giggle as she watched Pim peer over. "I'm sure they can serve a semi-cold drink just for you.. but.. how would Pim drink out of a cup?" Tale began to ponder and then looked at one of the coffee stirring thingies. She took one and held it up to Pim. "Would this work?" Tale said with a nervous smile. But before she could bring it up to Pim. Meero and Pim began to exchange 'greetings' at each other.

Tale then turned his attention to Christopher as he began to speak up in what he wished for. Tale was still a bit akward at staring at Christophers very femine like pink shirt. Revealing his shoulders to. IT was still rather unbeliveble. why would somone want to be thought of the other Gender anyways? Tale thought through her mind as she continued to stare. I heard some people did it to spy on other people. Maybe Christopher is a spy!? OH how noble! Tale then clenched her fist in excitment. Here i am! standing with a spy!

"Fl---flanc au caramel?" Tale blinked as the sudden strange word reached her ears. She then looked up to the Drink server who was a average heighted brown hair male with a simple shophat on along with a apron with their mascot a palm tree printed on their shirt. Tale came up to the stand and looked at hte menu.

"I... I don't see it Christpher but..." Tale then turned to see Chris was busy hugging the little Pim. Tale facefaulted and then looked back up at the menu. "I uhh.. I will order first then i guess?" Tale smiled and then looked up to the brown haired Drink server.

"Can i help you young lady?" The Drink server asked in a professional tone of voice. Tale smiled back and then pulled out her school ID. There she held it up to him as he took it. "One Tropical smoothie please!" She called out with a loud tone of voice. Tale had a natural loud and talktive manner, being that she lived in a rather alone life in the church.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:59 pm
"That's cool.Mine are water manipulation and generation,dark magic,and healing."Evadne said and smiled.She generated a bit of water and shaped it to look like a mini-Rei."See,it's a hit at parties."Evadne said and giggled.  

bracheal_rubyre

Dapper Dabbler

Tameka

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:07 am
Pim seemed utterly content to be hugged and he churred happily. But he still stared at the juice bar. "We're here? Treats here? Treat for Pim?" Pim then looked at the coffee straw and had a fit of giggles. "What is that? How's Pim supposed to think with that?" But Tale had already turned to order before Pim could continue to inquire about the straw. Meero meanwhile just looked at the menu in a bit of confusion. He had never come to a place like this before.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:57 am
While making his way towards his seat, he raising his long slim arm at the level of his triangular face. He looked at his right, looking away from Tale and Meero who were in ahead of him and with a very slow and gracious gesture of his hand and brushed and wind away his short thin blond hair that was partly covering his face. It fluidly and and slowly flew away from his face. And at that precised moment, if one would put everything in slow motion, one can see how Christopher was walking; moving his feministic curved hips side to side as he made his entrance. Hell, add a bit more of lighting, colourful bubbles in the background and sparkles added to the features added as he brushed his hair away from his porcelaine face and voila! We can almost think we're in the movie or something.

Ahem, anyways... His gaze trailed with a rather lazy way yet in an elegant manner back to his companions. The androgonous character glidded towards the available seat next Meero. And as he was about to sit down, he literally leaned on Meero, violating the young man's personal space. Christopher turned to face Meero, who was then, literally two inches away from him face and gave him a soft and calm smile. Positionning himself in order to sit straight on his seat, he placed Pim on the table.

He remained quiet as Tale interacted with Pim. He was looking at his surrounding with great interest, his eyes gleaming with curiousity as he stared at the diversed custumers in the juice Bar. This was something that he liked about Ria High; the place is so crowed, the school filled with so many people with distinctive characteristics... It was... so... breath-taking. But then again, Christopher was the type of person who can be left awed pretty easily.

His hands reached out for a menu as Tale confirmed that there was no such thing as 'flanc au caramel'. He pouted, clearly dissapointed but managed to shrug it off pretty quickly, "It doesn't matter, I guess I can always eat that some other time," a light giggle escaped from his lips as he tilt his head and flashed a bright smile. He then prompt left arm on the table and held his cheek with his hand. He looked for something to drink, when finally he came to the conclusion that he will take a stawberry milkshake.

He was about to pull out his card and order right after Tale's order, but he glanced at Meero first and saw that the young man's eyes was trailing off on the menu here and there, completly lost. "The poor young man," he thought. He leaned back on Meero yet again, almost resting his chin on Meero's shoulder and blinked, "Is there something wrong," Christopher asked with a feminine voice, smiling to him.

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:20 am
"You're thanking me? I should be thanking you! You let me be friends with me" she smiled once again, her teeth showing as her pretty eyes seemed to glitter a bit. She noticed he was thinking and started to think too. Her head started to hurt, she never knew what to do in these situations! After all she'd never met anyone like Rozen before.

"So...umm...well I think I'm gonna take a walk and maybe go star gazing. Its a nice night out anyways. If you want to come you can, but don't feel like you have to."

"Really?" she was already almost jumping out of her seat with excitement.

"Oh gosh I'd love to go!" by that point she was already up from her seat, dancing around in her own little circle like a little girl, skipping and twirling, not even caring about the stares it earned her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:58 pm
Tale concentrating on watching her drink being made as the man behind the counter began pouring in different bottles of colourful liquids into here and there and then tossed some fruit in a large blending machine. There he pressed a button and instantlly the shapeful were chopped and turned into one bright orangish yellowish liquid. He then poured it out into a plastic transparent cup and poured in the other liquids he had nearby. capped it and then handed it over to Tale with a bright smile.

"Here you go miss!" The man said as he handed Tale her drink. Tale nodded her head took her ID back and then let out a pleasent "Thank you mister!" As she turned about to find Christopher seemingly 'comfortable' sitting next to Meero. Tale figuring that was were they were going to sit came skipping over to place her drink onto the table narrowing the place Pim could run about on it. She then turned her attention to the coffee straw she was holding before and held it up twoards Pim.

"see, theres a little opening somewhere there. Maybe it would work for you. The smoothie straws are rather large.." Tale said with a smile. "What will you guys get?" Tale asked lookin up at the two./  

KuraiGekkou

Tameka

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:03 pm
Meero was caught completely off gurd with Chris leaning against him. He, who did not look like a he at all, no way no how, was only a feww short inches away from Meero. Meero flushed an interesting tomato like shade of red as her first pretended to still be looking at the menu. After a moment Chris sat up again, but Meero was still lost. And Pim was still chattering. "Uuuw, what are we getting? Pick, Meero, pick!" The little dragon scampered across the table and under the menu to peer at it himself. "That one! No, wait, that one! Or that one! Have them all!"

Normally Meero may have tried to shush the small dragon, but Chris was leaning close again and asking if anything was wrong. "I was just looking since, you know, I haven't tried this stuff so I thought I would look over the menu and, um... I will figure something out. Um. What are you having?" Meero bit his lower lip. He had babbled again. His eyes slid over to Chris, then back to the menu. He would just pick something at random. Most of it appeared to have different combinations of fruit and Meero loved fruit. How bad could any of it be?

Pim had meanwhile slid out from under the menu and scampered over to Tale to examine the coffee straw. He rose on his hind paws to grab the straw and promptly bit it. Meero glances over just then and looks unsure whether he wants to laugh or scold the dragon. But after a moment he went with laughter.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:40 pm
The loud commotion, the music filling up the Bar's tense and noisy atmosphere, Tale's and Pim's interaction and the additional noises behind the counters were just distant noises in Christopher mind. They resonated, echoed in his mind like mere whispers, like the sound of wind whoosing as it caress your ears and murmures you it's lullaby. He was rather concentrated on Meero now, for various reasons; Meero's physical traits had just caught his attention. Perhaps Cristopher was way too busy to worry about his appearance earlier that he did not notice how strange-looking Meero looked like. Moreover, it was particularily attracting--in a very strange way of course.

He had never seen such race before in Ria, or perhaps race was rather a racist word to imply in this case. But Meero doesn't look like an elf to some extent, just his pointy ears. But Meero's didn't have this accentuated triangular face. His skin was not white, pure as the snow... The list can go on. Something was very specular to admire indeed. With that already, Christopher was dosing off from really, his rapt attention fully drawn to Meero exceptional and perculiar appearance.

It took more than just a moment for the androgonous character to realize that his friend had asked him a question. He, furthermore, did not recall seeing Meero flushed a too long ago when he took a seat next to him. When Meero's question had finally processed and registered in his...ever so busy mind, Christopher blank eyes became dilated. He snapped his head sideways, blinking repeatedly as if he was still unable to grasp and comprehend the question. "Er," was the first thing that he let himself trailing. His eyes fell on the table, lloking for something as if he lost something. He clapped his hands together and smile almost coyly, "My, I'm sorry Meero," he said placing a hand on Meero's shoulder. He then set a finger on Meero's chest and smiled, "Your looks distracted me from reality, hmm, you were saying," he continued.

"Ah yes, I'm planning to take a strawberry milkshake. Maybe you need some suggestions? Since you seem to be, erm perhaps overwhelmed by the large amount of offered drinks in the bar..." He then slowly removed a hand from Meero's chest and then placed his palm on his own chest, "I will be more than just g lad to help you," he emphasized the I and while teasing Meero, he winked the shy and timid young man.

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out