Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
I'm seriously doing this. (New Zelda game details inside!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owwin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:05 pm
When is this game planned on being released, 2010? This might be a very long bet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:08 pm
I have a document saved. Hopefully I (or someone else) will remember and we can bring it back up. If the sword is mentioned at all it will probably trigger my memory.  

Waynebrizzle

L a s t B a s t a r d

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:40 pm
Yep assholes. It's the first thing that I thought. I mean, if you read the ******** interview on IGN.com with Miyamoto, he pretty much gives it away.
THAT ZORA-LOOKING CHICK IS SOMEHOW LINK'S SWORD!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:45 pm
I'm against it.  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:48 am
Waynebrizzle
No. If the girl is in any way, shape, or form a sword, my side wins. Morphing counts.

If she's not, the other side wins.

Knowing that, do you still wish to bet against Dragn?
Dammit...
Yeah fine. If only so your side gets something out of winning.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:53 am
O.O
asdkfjasdklfj
adskfjak;ldsjfjas
*SQUEEEE!!!*

TWO NEW ZELDA GAMES OMG!~~~~
<3333

I did not know about this. omg omg omg.

...and im not betting on anyone. I dont have the gold for it.
> .>

...also, i hope it doesnt take another four years for the game to come out like for Twilight Princess.
D:  

Sazuka57

S o t-t h e-P a n d a

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:26 pm
User Image • Hold on, to the moment
There's something brewing in the
sky ________

I'm not going to bet, but... the chick looks like the Fairy queen in WW. -shrugs- Probably irrelevent, as it doesn't look like it'll fall in that arc.

________ Oh I feel something
• What'cha feel
boy; the beat?

i'm_____shakin'_____ and _____i'm_____movin'

Threads [Digimon RP]-x [Shugo Chara! RP] -x [J-pop RP]-x
[Music Academy RP]-x
Questing A name change! 20 / 30k.
Art By iRecks, my bff. Her shop's here.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:42 am
Actually, doesn't that character look a little like a Zora? I thought it was a little similar to Prince Ralis from Twilight Princess. Besides, we don't even know that it's a she yet (unless Miyamoto said so in that interview, which I can't seem to find). The first time I saw Ralis, I thought that he was a she.

User Image

But then again, you are right that he/she shows similarities to the Master Sword...

I have never played Wind Waker, but the Fairy Queen looks like the character too.

I'm confused!!
>_<  

Michi is a cat

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:48 am
kakarikosheikah
Actually, doesn't that character look a little like a Zora? I thought it was a little similar to Prince Ralis from Twilight Princess. Besides, we don't even know that it's a she yet (unless Miyamoto said so in that interview, which I can't seem to find). The first time I saw Ralis, I thought that he was a she.

User Image

But then again, you are right that he/she shows similarities to the Master Sword...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:00 am
She must be a sword. Either a completely new one or the master sword, which I hope will look different from the previous ones.

I'm trying to make a sword out of her body. Not sure about the cloak-wings yet, but I think the gem makes sense.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Al Torrenz

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:42 am
I've kind just noticed how stupid it would be to have someone turn into a sword. I mean, it'll be awesome if it's done, but it looks like Miyamoto thought up the idea with some help of good 'ol cocain. I assume he'll need it to keep the fanchise fresh anyway.

Unless the person/thing in the pic isn't actually a living person. >.>
I mean, it looks pretty lifeless, maybe it's some sort of statue link needs to help complete puzzles, or it's important outside of dungeons.

Oh, how can people be against a Zelda game being in the future? It won't be permanent. The developers can go back to the other time period as well, hell, Miyamoto can make a Zelda game in ANY time period he wants.
Just because one game is different, doesn't mean all the other games have to be. amirite?
You don't like eating the same thing over and over and over, every single night, yes? Don't say yes either, because that's s**t through your teeth. :/

EDIT: I thought every Zora I saw was a chick. >.>

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:05 am
Okay, no more bets now.  

Waynebrizzle

Rachetgirl11

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:39 am
Okay, I don't have the cash to bet, but the gal in the artwork reminds me a little of how Midna looked at the end of Twilight Princess. Could this new Legend of Zelda be a continuation of Twilight Princess? If I had the cash to bet, I would go against Wayne. But my coffers are pitifully lacking, like Link's wallet after running through the Cave of Ordeals.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:48 am
Harupiggy

EDIT: I thought every Zora I saw was a chick. >.>
Even the king?  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:31 am
k the fact that if we are wrong they get twice as much as if we had won.

c'mon fair it up a bit. if you think your so right.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff