Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
SoT, life, and WoW Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoT or World of Warcraft?
  SoT definately
  Worldof Warcraft =3
View Results

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:06 pm
My brother keeps his comics in a drawer. My friend Larry has a walk in closet that he stores his in. His wife can't stand it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:15 pm
I keep my up in a big box somewhere...jst like my magic the gathering cards...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:05 pm
I keep my Sandman comics in m hope chest. I haven't taken them out since I read them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:31 am
I have a issue one of silver surfer somewhere...dont remember though i cant find my comics...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:12 pm
I can't find my HS diploma. I think it's because I packed it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:55 pm
I have myne sitting around here somewhere...man rehearsal for graduation ceremony sucked...i got pulled aside cause i stepped out of line and then they thought i wuz drunk...its called lack of sleep...i mean come on...if i had been drunk i would have been laughing then hugging ppl...i lose what little inhibitions i have when i get drunk...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:05 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
I have myne sitting around here somewhere...man rehearsal for graduation ceremony sucked...i got pulled aside cause i stepped out of line and then they thought i wuz drunk...its called lack of sleep...i mean come on...if i had been drunk i would have been laughing then hugging ppl...i lose what little inhibitions i have when i get drunk...

Ours was terrible. We had to sit in the hot desert sun while all the names of the students were called out. It was so boring. And then grad night was so windy we couldn't wear out caps. Of course, when it came time to throwing them, I sorta.....chunked mine and it hit someone in the head.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:33 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

Ours was terrible. We had to sit in the hot desert sun while all the names of the students were called out. It was so boring. And then grad night was so windy we couldn't wear out caps. Of course, when it came time to throwing them, I sorta.....chunked mine and it hit someone in the head.

lol we had to sit under a sun...it wuz a clear sky summer sun but obviously nothing like a desert sun....well we had to sit there for 4hrs....that sucked...the ceremony wuz okay..it wuz inside a university...then it rained and i got naked outside to change...lol ppl stared and i laughed...Oh but what did suck is that her parents forbid her from going to my grad....even though im not with her anymore i still wanna strangle the life out of her parents 1 for ******** her up like they did with her confused emotions and hypocritical double standards they forced upon her and 2 because they did everything in their power to stop us being together and then when i would come over act peachy keen except when they didnt think i wuz looking and would grimace at me or shoot me dirty ******** bastards...if i got one chance to fire a single bullet i would line them up and go for a double headshot....OMFG at my prom it wuz so ******** stupid, i couldnt believe that they spiked the pepsi with brandy....wtf...who spikes a drink with brandy?! it tasted bad..the Dew wuz better cause it only had vodka in it...but then again...Li used to be an alchoholic and she downed like 6 of the drinks then wanted to cry...cause she wuz afraid shed start again....but yea overall it wuz a good prom...i even got some later! ...wait no...i tried to get some but it wouldnt fit....though thats understandable seeing how she wuz 4'11 and im like 6'.....i have said to much again havent i?  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:12 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

lol we had to sit under a sun...it wuz a clear sky summer sun but obviously nothing like a desert sun....well we had to sit there for 4hrs....that sucked...the ceremony wuz okay..it wuz inside a university...then it rained and i got naked outside to change...lol ppl stared and i laughed...Oh but what did suck is that her parents forbid her from going to my grad....even though im not with her anymore i still wanna strangle the life out of her parents 1 for ******** her up like they did with her confused emotions and hypocritical double standards they forced upon her and 2 because they did everything in their power to stop us being together and then when i would come over act peachy keen except when they didnt think i wuz looking and would grimace at me or shoot me dirty ******** bastards...if i got one chance to fire a single bullet i would line them up and go for a double headshot....OMFG at my prom it wuz so ******** stupid, i couldnt believe that they spiked the pepsi with brandy....wtf...who spikes a drink with brandy?! it tasted bad..the Dew wuz better cause it only had vodka in it...but then again...Li used to be an alchoholic and she downed like 6 of the drinks then wanted to cry...cause she wuz afraid shed start again....but yea overall it wuz a good prom...i even got some later! ...wait no...i tried to get some but it wouldnt fit....though thats understandable seeing how she wuz 4'11 and im like 6'.....i have said to much again havent i?

Now there's an interesting story for ya. One that makes me feel tall. YAY! I'm 3/4 of an inch taller than someone!!!!!!!!!!! ::claps and cheers::

Our grad was SUPPOSE to be held at Maverik's Stadium. HOWEVER, they scedualed a game for that day so we had to hold it in the football field of our HS. It was lame. However, it was nice how all the speeches included Hickey in them. Along with his catch phrases such as, "Do the right thing." "Class speaks, lack of class shouts." and of course, "Buy a Mac."

Prom? Karaoke, swing dance and gambling with fake money. Dakota walked out with well over 600 fake dollars. I left with 200, my date left with well over 2000, Krystal lost it all and so did Amber. Nick left with about 300.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:58 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

Now there's an interesting story for ya. One that makes me feel tall. YAY! I'm 3/4 of an inch taller than someone!!!!!!!!!!! ::claps and cheers::

Our grad was SUPPOSE to be held at Maverik's Stadium. HOWEVER, they scedualed a game for that day so we had to hold it in the football field of our HS. It was lame. However, it was nice how all the speeches included Hickey in them. Along with his catch phrases such as, "Do the right thing." "Class speaks, lack of class shouts." and of course, "Buy a Mac."

Prom? Karaoke, swing dance and gambling with fake money. Dakota walked out with well over 600 fake dollars. I left with 200, my date left with well over 2000, Krystal lost it all and so did Amber. Nick left with about 300.

yea the whole not fitting thing is where i got the scoot story...cause when i pushed it didnt go in she jst scooted...if you visualize it as two ppl seriously trying to have intercourse but the lady keeps scouting its hilarious...well i think it is...we jst started laughing after a few scoots and couldnt continue...its kinda hard to keep a boner while your laughing...
and that sounds like it would have been fun with the whole gambling dancing thing...i like cards...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:51 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

yea the whole not fitting thing is where i got the scoot story...cause when i pushed it didnt go in she jst scooted...if you visualize it as two ppl seriously trying to have intercourse but the lady keeps scouting its hilarious...well i think it is...we jst started laughing after a few scoots and couldnt continue...its kinda hard to keep a boner while your laughing...
and that sounds like it would have been fun with the whole gambling dancing thing...i like cards...

LOL! When I tried to actually have sex, he tried to put it in there and I screamed. Tried again and I backed up. That was when we decided to wait until later on. I don't even know why I agreed in the first place.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:44 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

LOL! When I tried to actually have sex, he tried to put it in there and I screamed. Tried again and I backed up. That was when we decided to wait until later on. I don't even know why I agreed in the first place.

..will not burst out....*bursts out laughing*
im sorry but that is funny as hell...
...wait i dont get that saying...if hell existed it wouldnt be a laughing matter...well maybe...in a weird view...
but anyways!
i know why you agreed...prolly the same reason most women agree to it.
most of the time when the male asks about it and what not the women doesent want to upset/anger/etc the male by refusing. so they assume "its okay everything will be fine" attitude and try it out...thing is most women start to actually think of what they want jst about when he is putting it in. which can lead to some awkward moments...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:46 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

...wait i dont get that saying...if hell existed it wouldnt be a laughing matter...well maybe...in a weird view...
but anyways!
most of the time when the male asks about it and what not the women doesent want to upset/anger/etc the male by refusing. so they assume "its okay everything will be fine" attitude and try it out...thing is most women start to actually think of what they want jst about when he is putting it in. which can lead to some awkward moments...

Yeah. That's very true. I hate to admit it, but it's completely, dead on true.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:43 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

but anyways!

you know for an a*****e of a man i shure can understand some aspects of women really well...well jst alot of aspects of everything pretty well...i think ppl jst called me an a*****e because they dont understand the way i cope...thats prolly all it ever wuz...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:54 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

but anyways!

you know for an a*****e of a man i shure can understand some aspects of women really well...well jst alot of aspects of everything pretty well...i think ppl jst called me an a*****e because they dont understand the way i cope...thats prolly all it ever wuz...

Platinum, you're not an a*****e. You're more of a gentleman than any man I know. Well....any man aside from my brother, but there's no attraction there so he doesn't really count.

Not only that, but you understand women so well. And you understand them because you're able to see points in people and in yourself that allow you to make a good analysis. In stupid words: you can read people. It's a rare gift. My brother says I have it.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff