Reply RPing
School rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hour17

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:09 pm
it reminds me of...nevermind he said looking away then back up smling and np you got great talent  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:13 pm
"What does it remind you of? " Kiiyuko asked as she slowly looked up at him.

(im going to bed )  

Angelically_Enlightened

Zero Hour17

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:17 pm
Angelically_Enlightened
"What does it remind you of? " Kiiyuko asked as she slowly looked up at him.

(im going to bed )
he looked down...my father he was a white wolf the alpha of his pack untill one duty call him to protect his pack...i was 6 when this happened he said looking directly in her eyes(ok good nite)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:38 am
hivesliver
beautiful_nia_60
"I live about ten minutes away." *she says to Tom* "How about you?"

*She listens to the teacher talk and watches him put the pens on the desk. She watches them move apparently all by themselves*

"This should be an interesting school." *she says this under her breath*

"i live about 20 min away walking so my parents got me a car"

"That's so cool! I wish my parents would have got me a car or at least helped me pay for one myself but they always say the bus is good enough for me."

*She reaches into her bag and takes out her own sharpies, ready to draw on her desk. She waits for a while deciding what to draw.*  

pink_sparkles_20

hivesliver

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:58 am
beautiful_nia_60
hivesliver
beautiful_nia_60
"I live about ten minutes away." *she says to Tom* "How about you?"

*She listens to the teacher talk and watches him put the pens on the desk. She watches them move apparently all by themselves*

"This should be an interesting school." *she says this under her breath*

"i live about 20 min away walking so my parents got me a car"

"That's so cool! I wish my parents would have got me a car or at least helped me pay for one myself but they always say the bus is good enough for me."

*She reaches into her bag and takes out her own sharpies, ready to draw on her desk. She waits for a while deciding what to draw.*

"well if you dont want to take the bus you could ride with me"
*Feeling that im rushing a bit, looks around the room*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:25 am
*smiles*

"A ride would be great some day. If you don't mind that is."  

pink_sparkles_20

Angelically_Enlightened

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:53 am
"Oh....I'm sorry. " Kiiyuko said in her small voice. She grinded her teeth. "I......I...have to go. " She said picking her stuff up and running for the door, the empty needle fell out of the pocket of the backpack and shattered on the ground as she slammed the door and ran down the halls. The halls were empty. She started running on all fours as she changed into her wolf/machine part.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:40 pm
wat the...wats this? *he picks up the broken needle* "why did she run off?" uh ruby ill be baq... he teleports to the front doors.  

Zero Hour17

Angelically_Enlightened

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:46 pm
Ruby sighed as he left. She proped her head on her plam leaning on her elbow. She looked at the drawing that Kiiyuko did. Ruby hated that the girl had a talent and not her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiiyuko looked over her shoulder as she stood up and ran as she was machine.wolf. She was a lot quicker in this form. She ran toward the front doors. She skidded to a stop when she saw through the little bit of glass there, Zero's head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:31 pm
kiiyuko? is that you? *he opened the doors* well this is a change he said looking her up and down. what happend to you? why did you run off?  

Zero Hour17

Angelically_Enlightened

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:40 pm
Kiiyuko took a step back. "I dont know what your talking abot. " She said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:53 pm
*folds hands* so i come here to the front door where i wait for a friend and you show up running at full speed towards ne and stopping when you see me. kinda ironic huh? so i asked again...wat happened to you?  

Zero Hour17

Angelically_Enlightened

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:56 pm
"Nothing really. " She said. "Its just me. " She said. "Or what I was made into. " She said looking away from him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:00 pm
hmm i take it somthing happen in the past? he asked looking at her  

Zero Hour17

Seraphina_Skye

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:40 pm
*Vee's attempts to find some inspiration seemed to be failing for the most part - not out of lack of events, but rather because there seemed so many of them. People were already interacting so much. He glanced ahead briefly, his sensitive fox-ears twitching a little as he overheard some rather blatant flirting between two other students. He decided it was best not to become involved, his deep brown eyes slowly scanning over where the two girls and one guy had been interacting previously. He looked carefully at the remaining shards remaining on the floor out of curiosity - having not watched when the events transpired, he had no idea what it was and gave it far more thought than he probably should have been doing, his gaze at the floor there a lot more intent than he had intended*  
RPing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff