Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Saiyan Society

Back to Guilds

Dragon Ball role playing and discussion 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, DBGT, Goku, Anime 

Reply Role Play
Continuation... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Taishomaru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:04 pm
Vegeta noticed the slight concern on Kerika's face. "Its my brother", he said sharply. "Hes approaching" Vegeta stoped mid flight as Cajun arrived. Turning around to face him with a serious expression. "I wasnt talking to you little brother", vegeta said sharply. "Always the over zealous one...just what are you doing here."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:08 pm
Nerdalous
Nandesca
Nerdalous
Nandesca
"I was expecting you Mikenno," Dende motioned toward the sleeping area, "She is asleep. It was a concoction Mr pop devised. We didn't think it was a good idea for her to leave without you getting to her first."

The demons descended upon Orange city and its inhabitants. In one big mass the city was engulfed as demand began devouring everything in sight.

It's been awhile I didn't know you know this girl. Well I can't stay long. I came here to pick up the back pack I left here.
"I do not actually know her. I did look her over inside and out. Some of her memories are false but that was not the disturbing part. The disturbing part is the presence of two consciousness." He nodded to Mr Popo.
Mr Popo Bowed to Mikenno, "I'll go get you bag." He quickly left and then returned with the bag. "Here you are."
Dende Turned back to Mikenno, "Korin has some beans for you. Please pick some up."

You were reading my mind wern't you.Do me a favor. Take care of the girl for me she's my friend. One more thing. Do you know were Goku is?
"I am sorry my friend, but no one knows where Goku is. Good luck." Dende looked concerned.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:12 pm
Nandesca
Nerdalous
Nandesca
Nerdalous
Nandesca
"I was expecting you Mikenno," Dende motioned toward the sleeping area, "She is asleep. It was a concoction Mr pop devised. We didn't think it was a good idea for her to leave without you getting to her first."

The demons descended upon Orange city and its inhabitants. In one big mass the city was engulfed as demand began devouring everything in sight.

It's been awhile I didn't know you know this girl. Well I can't stay long. I came here to pick up the back pack I left here.
"I do not actually know her. I did look her over inside and out. Some of her memories are false but that was not the disturbing part. The disturbing part is the presence of two consciousness." He nodded to Mr Popo.
Mr Popo Bowed to Mikenno, "I'll go get you bag." He quickly left and then returned with the bag. "Here you are."
Dende Turned back to Mikenno, "Korin has some beans for you. Please pick some up."

You were reading my mind wern't you.Do me a favor. Take care of the girl for me she's my friend. One more thing. Do you know were Goku is?
"I am sorry my friend, but no one knows where Goku is. Good luck." Dende looked concerned.

Well I'll just hope I run into him when running around the earth shouldn't take me long. Already got more then half. See yea *Mikenno flew from the watch tower heading toweds the ocean.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:28 pm
User Image
~Kerika~

Kerika stoped when the Prince's brother appeared in front of them. She looked at him, but she wasn't sure how to react.
Althought he was a saiyan too, the Prince Vegeta didn't seemed to be happy to see his young brother.
And the last thing she wanted was to get in the middle of a fight between two saiyans. She hated fighting against warriors of her own race (except when it was just for fun, but that obviously wasn't the case this time...)

She just stayed there, waiting to see what happened.

((Srry, but I gtg now. Too tired to go on. If a fight starts, Vegeta could order Kerika to leave, and she will, so you don't get stuck because of her. C-yaa tomorrow ppl! ^^ ))  

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:39 pm
*Mikenno arrived at the ocean* OK were are you*Mikenno concentrated. while flaying over the ocean.* There you are. *Mikenno flew into the ocean deep down in to the water. Then came out of the water*OK were to know.* Mikenno then headed toward the desert.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:53 pm
The demons could feel the presence of the coming warriors, but did not care. The were to busy building strength and consuming the life forces of the beings in the city.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:00 pm
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Vegeta noticed the slight concern on Kerika's face. "Its my brother", he said sharply. "Hes approaching" Vegeta stoped mid flight as Cajun arrived. Turning around to face him with a serious expression. "I wasnt talking to you little brother", vegeta said sharply. "Always the over zealous one...just what are you doing here."

scream " Well it seems that you are and have been on this * E - arth * planet for some time now Vegeta " ... Why would a saiyan elite be on a planet filled with aliens such as these of this wasteful planet is my question.

Beep Beep ... Prince Cajun the girl next to Prince Vegeta is also a saiyan so watch yourself ... Beep Beep

stare (( Stupid scouter , I can tell that she has a tail ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:00 pm
*Mikenno blew up a Mountain* Here we go Almost done. Now were to. North*Mikenno Flew off to the North as fast as he could*  

Nerdalous

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:02 pm
K_Krly
User Image
~Kerika~

Kerika stoped when the Prince's brother appeared in front of them. She looked at him, but she wasn't sure how to react.
Althought he was a saiyan too, the Prince Vegeta didn't seemed to be happy to see his young brother.
And the last thing she wanted was to get in the middle of a fight between two saiyans. She hated fighting against warriors of her own race (except when it was just for fun, but that obviously wasn't the case this time...)

((Srry, but I gtg now. Too tired to go on. If a fight starts, Vegeta could order Kerika to leave, and she will, so you don't get stuck because of her. C-yaa tomorrow ppl! ^^ ))

Cajun noticed that the girl wasn't saying anything , so he spoke to her himself while in front of his brother ...

stare " You there girl , I didn't caught your name " ... I must have gotten here to late to hear you say it ...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:18 pm
*Mikenno flew were he need to be. Then stopped* Ok were are we. This is Mountain sector 248. It's close *Mikenno flew down to ground level* Ok now were are we*Mikenno could feel it getting closer then a could be see from a far. Mikenno went up to the house. Then knocked on the door. A young man answered the door. He said* "Hello could I help you?*Mikenno could feel that his power was strong.* Yes could I come in please I'm looking for something*The young man let him in.*Mikenno looked around the house as he stepped in. The boy told Mikenno his name.* Hi my name is Goten Whats yours,"My name is Mikenno. It's nice to meet you." Now could you help me. I'm looking for something. Sure what is. It's a dragon ball  

Nerdalous

Lord Taishomaru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:22 pm
SSJ Majin Cajun
K_Krly
User Image
~Kerika~

Cajun noticed that the girl wasn't saying anything , so he spoke to her himself while in front of his brother ...

stare " You there girl , I didn't caught your name " ... I must have gotten here to late to hear you say it ...

"Never mind her", Vegeta said slightly annoyed. "You havent answered my question, Cajun. Surely, you didnt come all this way simple to confront me. What do you want, ive more important things to deal with at the moment. Our if you havent noticed, the whole planets gone to hell, and your in my way."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:30 pm
Dog Lord Taishomaru
SSJ Majin Cajun
K_Krly
User Image
~Kerika~

"Never mind her", Vegeta said slightly annoyed. "You havent answered my question, Cajun. Surely, you didnt come all this way simple to confront me. What do you want, ive more important things to deal with at the moment. Our if you havent noticed, the whole planets gone to hell, and your in my way."

As his brother spoke with such a slippery tongue , Cajun answered him back in the same way as he explained that he was there to find out what was happening on E - arth ...

cool " Fine question you would ask brother " ... I was taking care of my own affairs when my scouter picked up ki from this * E - arth * planet that just didn't seem human to me. And I wanted to find out , why would such high power levels be around this alien based planet if not to destroy it ... Mind answering that for me " Vegeta " ... ?  

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lord Taishomaru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:39 pm
"Is that so. Well little brother believe it or not. This planet Earth, it is my home, along with several others of saiyan blood. And as for the others powers that have arrived well they dont matter because there about to be history. Now if you'll excuse me ive got some demons to exorcise", as vegeta spoke his power flared up again.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff