Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Oinin and ANBU HQ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:46 pm
_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User ImageKazuo nods. "Ok." He lifts his mask up. "Rahenno the Raikage wouldn't have made me temporary Raikage if I was going to make the best decisions possible."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:58 pm
((um I have no life so I'm kinda bored sitting here XD retrieve me when he comes back. Meantime I'll be training.))
Ariana put her mask on her hip and bowed slightly to Kazuo. She then walked out of the HQ heading out the door, past the dogs, and through the gate.

Bodhisattva Empress

D a i j b

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 pm
>>>-Daisuke-Hyoton <<<
Daisuke Hyouton- ANBU/
Jonin

User Image

User Image
His eyes widen at what she said and he watched her leave out to train. "All elements but ... fire?! Sugoi desune?!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:16 pm
_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User ImageKazuo sighs. He was bored and his clone was at the academy teaching. He really had nothing to do. He decided that he would go somewhere to train. He needed to learn more S-rank jutsu. He knew few and wanted to expand his jutsu. So with that thought he walked out of the ANBU HQ.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:45 pm
((ugh i missed everything cuz my brother who never seen a computer in his life decides that today hes a computer technician so now im using a computer that im not allowed to because if i try to reconnect mine it wont work.))
Any Ariana walks back in and looks to Daisuke for a moment.
"Come on Daisuke"
Ariana said heading back out towards the mist village  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:04 pm
>>>-Daisuke-Hyoton <<<
Daisuke Hyouton- ANBU/
Jonin

User Image

User Image
His eyes widen again as Arianna reappeared so suddenly. "Right..." he said as his mind was drifting off.

D a i j b

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:08 pm
((HEY! What about the mission that might include the security of the Cloud Village where that 'crazy archer lady' stole all the ninja files and stuff? Lol. I want that up there!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:31 pm
(That happened?? OO lala. Naro was left in charge when that happened. I was on Hiatus, breaking my arm. XP. Fill me in on that via PM?)  

D a i j b

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:32 pm
D a i j b
(That happened?? OO lala. Naro was left in charge when that happened. I was on Hiatus, breaking my arm. XP. Fill me in on that via PM?)

(It's up there.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:39 pm
(Goodie. I'll get you and Kitty on that mission. Of course, we're going to have to have those recriuits for Anbu soon... Need more members for these blasted missions.)  

D a i j b

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:45 pm
D a i j b
(Goodie. I'll get you and Kitty on that mission. Of course, we're going to have to have those recriuits for Anbu soon... Need more members for these blasted missions.)

(I can't go on any missions that involve leaving the village. I have to stay here, I'm the temporary raikage. Plus I don't think Kitty is even active anymore again.)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:46 pm
((I'll join. >.>))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

D a i j b

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:47 pm
(I know. Why would you leave. You have to protect those files while Kitty looks for the woman.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:49 pm
D a i j b
(I know. Why would you leave. You have to protect those files while Kitty looks for the woman.)

(If Kitty were to come into contact with the woman she would surely lose. She is a good RPer and everything but she isn't strong enough to come close to the arc characters power.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

D a i j b

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:49 pm
(I'm giving you the authority to go inside and get a fitting mask and cloak. And if you have any leads for that woman, talk to Kitty about it and start looking for her and apprehend her if at all possible.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff