Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Desert Wastelands-The Border around the Border Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:24 am
Arata ran into the village towards the libary in a hurry.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:38 am
Arata walked out of the village finding what he was looking for.  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:07 pm
Ariana dragged kai to the entrance of the rock village then released the leash.
"okay you're probably wondering why I brought you here arent you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:12 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rock Genin

Kai

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My blade holds the fate of your life"

--Kai smiled as he took off the leash."Yes Sensei why have you brought me here?"--

"Your fate has been decided, are you ready for the end"

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:22 pm
Ariana grabbed his wrist before he took the collar off.
"You don't get to remove that unless I say other wise. Which seems like it won't be for a long time. I brought you out here where if I torture you for some reason, it won't be interfered with."
Ariana didn't sound serious at all, as a matter of fact the way she said it so light and innocently it seemed she was just poking fun at Kai.
"Now was it taijutsu you wanted to start with?"
Ariana asked taking two steps back

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rock Genin

Kai

--Kai smiled."Yes i wanted to start with."Kai took a step back as a thin layer of bone covered his body underneath his skin.Ariana wouldnt see it because it made no movement.He then made a thick layer of bone over his arms,legs,and head.He was able to see and hear completely.One after image stood at Kais side as he grabbed the katana off his back,but kept it behind his back.He startd to focus his chakra into his arms and legs as he waited for Ariana.--

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:32 pm
Ariana's right foot was forward, her right arm was up and extended with a slight bend at the elbows, her left foot was back, and her left hand stayed close to her chest and chin. She stood so that her body was not open to Kai so basically he only had her side to attack. Ariana looked into Kai's eyes then after a long pause in motion she closed her eyes and smiled faintly. She then took a few steps getting close never letting her left foot lead but keeping the right foot in front. her legs never came close together and she never had to bring them together to make her way towards Kai.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:36 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rock Genin

Kai

--Kai smiled to the charging Ariana as he vanished.Causing the after image to disappear.Ariana would think that Kai left,becasue that would be the best bet.--

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:40 pm
Ariana yawned standing still in her stance, not appearing to be affected by the after image.
eh erm..."
Ariana cleared her throat waiting for him to make his move.
'Trying to teach the boy, the least he can do is strike.'
She thought to herself for a moment

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:49 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rock Genin

Kai

--KAi appeared behind Ariana putting his katana back in its sheath.Ariana would notice the 12 cuts that appeared almost instantly before he appeared.He had brought the katana down diganoly and verticly and in an X crossing formation to make 7 more cuts across her chest cutting her shirt almost off.He had brought the katanas across the back of her heels in one horizontal slash as he brought it back to where it made 2 cuts 1 inch above the vital spots for her aquelis tendons.Lastly he had brought the katana in an X cross across her back and then just slashed down once more down the middile of the X as three cuts would be on her back cutting thru the back of her shirt."You missed me."Kai quickly made a hand signs as he wiated for Ariana to come back for him.He avoided her vitals,but made it to where the cuts on here tendons would make her much slower,to make her just a bit faster then Kai.--

((I just did the endless fate but avoided your vitals.Its in the rain weapon style its in the second or thrid stage of one of them

Ok i edited is this better?))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:55 pm
((honestly I don't know how to reply to a post like that, since it wasn't legit at all. You failed to explain in what directions you went with the blade to touch me or the transitions between slashes. I mean I could reply but it'd look like your post and I kinda wanted to teach in a legit manner. Be more descriptive please or else it just looks like an auto hit.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:01 pm
((Henjiboshi [Endless Fate] - The user holds his sword behind him and gathers chakra in both his hands and feet then releases it all at once giving him a great up rise in speed and hand quickness as the user vanishes and appears behind you he has already done exactly twelve slashes that could not been seen by the normal eye and each slash is hitting a vital organ or tendon which will result in sudden shock or paralysis.
Rank C
Umm let me see what i can do about that,but it never said anything about that.))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:06 pm
((Ok i edited is that better?))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:13 pm
((lol I really need to talk to bb about these jutsu descriptions xd ))

Ariana's eyes were closed still, once the slashes were to occur she would make the tiniest movements that even a low skilled ninja could perform since they didn't require great speed or professional foot work. It just took great coordination and precision. Taking a pivot step Ariana parried the first strike of the blade with a piercing on her shoulder and bent her knees to force the blade down causing them both to stand still until something gave.

Bodhisattva Empress

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:19 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rock Genin

Kai

--Kai let go of the katana only for an instant as he made a hand sign.Before the katana hit the ground Kai grabbed it.Ariana would not notice,but Kais shadow moved along the shadow of the katana.Since everything had shadows she wouldnt notice since there was no movements."Nice dodge."Kais shadow reached out to Arianas shadow,as Kai made sure he didnt move the swords shadow.If Ariana was touching the katana at all she would be caught.--

((Shadow possesion jutsu,i made this post from my understanding that you were touching the katana in any way))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff