Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Field of Dreams - Iwagakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:16 am
Kyo performed the handsign as well. chakra began coat his fingers, but as it reached his elbows it shattered and fell away.

(1/3)

Focusing his chakra, Kyo tried again. he performed the seal and this time the chakra reached his chest before shattering and falling apart

(2/3)

Kyo's eyes narrowed as he thought about how Sen had done it. he performed the seal and this time his chakra coated his entire body. he smirked at his success

(3/3)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:20 am
Sengetsu sighed, he raised his left hand, his palm straight forward. He formed a seal with hsi right and stated. "Gale...pulse." A massive wind sphere spiralled around the three ninja dispelling the blood dragon. His eyes became sharingan active ocne more as his seal shifted. Behind Ray a kaze bunshin formed in its right hand clinched the hilt of the Samehada. He grinned and held the sword near the boy's back ready to strike immediately following the sligtest muscle twitch. "Thats disgusting...you use blood jutsu." He made a face as if completely disgusted. Meanwhile the true Sengetsu dispelled the wind and sat on the ground, hsi legs folded indian style. His arms stretched behind him and his fingers combed the soft blades of grass. He smiled at the young ninja and then saw the similarity. "Xiah...you're his younger brother. Tch, he was one of my first students and unfortunately the first to pass without my knowing. I'm sorry for your loss."  

xLytez

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:22 am
Ray looked at him weirdly " I use blood and I use bones, Kaguya is my bloodline and Kinuga is my clan, also my brother was Teddy not Xiah, also my I join your village... I have been in Grass and Leaf" he said as his eyes turned back to it's green color  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:35 am
"Well then...it would seem you resemble someone of my pass, ofcourse the rock village is always open." Sengetsu grinned and behidn Ray the wind clone vanished, though it did not dispell, merely hid itself in the wind for later use. "May i ask your rank and what not."

((Post your profile in the topic, you too Gerard.)  

xLytez

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:37 am
(( topic which one??))

Ray nodded " Im Gennin I have tryed the Chunnin exams before in Rain and failed, and your the Tsukikage?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:40 am
(Nevermind you did.))

""I see, don't worry about pass failures look to the future." he turned to notice taht Kyo had managed the new technique, great! Now try this." Above Kyo the wind clone materialized with a spinning axe kick aimed for the top of his head." Adjust your chakra to withstand the taijutsu blows. Focus it into different sections of your armor to keep it from shattering."  

xLytez

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:42 am
Ray smiled "Nice jutsu, My elements are Lightning,Earth,Grass" he said as he fell back and looked into the sky.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:43 am
Sengetsu nodded. "Kyo will be your teacher...that is assuming its ok with you Kyo."  

xLytez

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:44 am
Ray nodded "Do you know the where abouts of Mikyo?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:50 am
Sengetsu shook his head. "No, I don't...he is perhaps finally at peace."  

xLytez

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:51 am
Ray nodded again "Were you a Leaf Shinobi before"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Kyo nodded and focused his chakra to make the armor on the top of his head stronger to withstand the blow, while making sure the rest of the armor didnt shatter as well. as the kick connected, a few small pieces of the armor splintered off but as Kyo focused his chakra the armor reassembled rather quickly. he turned to look at Sen and Ray. "I do not mind teaching him, Lighting and Earth are my elements as well." he said  

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:29 pm
___________________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

Vrail walked in and sat down on a boulder.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:33 pm
Ray walked over to Vrail "Dang I haven't seen you in a long time since I was in Grass, what brings you here"  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:34 pm
___________________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

Vrail smiled and nodded to his friend "I'm on vacation... you?" he asked happily

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff