Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Taiki's - Iwa's Ramen SHop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:02 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

| S+ Class | Taijutsu Master | Lightning King | Bone Fighter|

User Image

"Hmph" He muttered as he took a bit of time, finishing his bowl of ramen. Afterwards he handed the bowl back to the chef, who nodded a thanks as Raiden turned to Mizu. "You really should lighten up, life's too short to stay in the shadows by yourself." He said standing up, he turned to Yun. "I'll be taking a walk around the village, if you need me." He said then looked at Mizu, he didn't like it when girls were like this, but she wasn't like others so he left it up to her. "No matter how bad things get, only you can make it better. Remember that much" He said as he turned walking out of the ramen shop. Thats what happens I suppose when you try to be nice. Then again this isn't the same world as back then in my previous life. Oh well, guess people have different likes and dislikes He thought as he left

Raiden the Blue Lightning

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:11 pm
Mizu looked up under her hood as she heard his words then left. She chewed on her bottom lip for a second as she went to go and follow the guy (NOT BEING A STALKER). Something was making her follow him and she didn't know what it was but she just went along with it.  

Rockgirl809

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:13 pm
Ville put ramen in his mouth as he watched it. He looked at Yun. "Yun-Senpai, who's that?" He asked after he sallowed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:20 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shinji

Yun turns around.

"Hey Ville. Oh, Raiden, this is Ville, one of my chuunins and students. Ville, where is Retsu?"

Cain the Blade

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:24 pm
((Ok before i answer this. he hasn't posted in the sand after he got the scroll until yesterday and a fight broke out so I ran and yeah...He posted getting thrown out of the village and i told him to post again in the rock syaing he followed me.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:34 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shinji

Yun looks at Ville and doesn't get an answer. He sheathes his halberd on his back and throws on his dragon cloak, a brown cloak like the fourth hokage's with the symbol of tsuchikage and iwagakure on the back with a golden dragon rising up it. He puts on his tuchikage hat.

"Ville, hold down the village. I'm going to get Retsu back. Inform the other sannin, one is at the hospital. Kenshin should be there too."

Forming his handsign, he transforms into a bolt of lightning and shoots out of the village.

Cain the Blade

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:40 pm
Serenity walked in.She was carrying her key in her hand as she looked around.She sat at a table in the corner.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:55 pm
Kai walked in and ordered a beef ramen.As he looked around he saw a girl sitting alone at a table and he decided that having someone to talk to would be fun so he quielty walked over and sat down across from her at her table."Hi my names Kai and i saw you all alone so i figured i should join you.Do you mind?"  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:56 pm
Kai heard Yun yelling."Darn i have to go i pissed Yun off again."Kai took out a stack of money and placed it on the table."This is for you,this meal is on me."He then placed another stack of money on the counter by the uneaten bowl of ramen he ordered."Sorry i have to go."Kai walked out and then started running heading for the window he always jumps out of.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:01 pm
Ariana sits on a stool at the counter and the guy puts her favorite ramen before her. She smiles sweetly at him and showing appreciation through a slight bow of her head. The guy returned the smile and she took her chop sticks and began to eat the noodles. She picked up a bunch and slid the food in and bit down trapping some of the hanging noodles. The noodles hung as he cheeks puffed from storing noodles. As she chew one cheek got bigger and alternated with every chew  

Bodhisattva Empress

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:09 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

"Is ramen the only thing people eat in these hidden villages?" Fenrir's voice boomed from behind Ariana as he took a seat on the stool next to her.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:11 pm
Kai stood out side as he waited for Fenrir to finish.He didnt feel like interupting him.He stood there silent as he listened to what they were saying.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:15 pm
Ariana got that feeling that she had shook but her body not moved an inch. She looked to the side of her and saw Fenrir take a seat. She still had her cheeks puffy with noodles so she just nodded rapidly as she looked at him. A noodle fell on her shirt when she did so and her eyes scrolled down. She made a muffled sound of moaning as she looked at the wet spot the noodle made on her clean shirt that she had just put on. She began to chew as she stared at him, just trying to rid of the food in her mouth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:21 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir glanced at the wet spot on Ariana's shirt but then quickly looked away before he could be caught staring. "W-Well, I guess it isn't so bad." A kitten-sized fox demon wearing a red gi hopped up onto the counter next to Fenrir and called out to the chef. "One chicken ramen please!"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:25 pm
Ariana smiled looking at Fenrir then to the fox.
"cute..."
Ariana said the gave a short light yet sweet laugh. She took a napkin out of the dispenser and and wiped the noodle of her shirt trying to dry the spot. As she did so she spoke
"So what brings you around the rock?"
Ariana asked crumpling the napkin and looking up to him at the end of her sentence

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff