Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:48 am
Brim rolled his eyes. "Not famous?"
Questioned Brim. He walked back inside, and set his stew on a desk, and reached into the pouch on the back of his sash, and pulled out a small journal. He flipped through the pages, and nodded and without warning began to read from it. "Today I heard yet another group of people talking. With curiosity I stepped closer in hopes to find more clues. How-ever it was in vain. The group was once again talking about Miss Eisti's cooking, and how great it is. Seems to be a hot subject now-a-days. Too bad i wouldn't know."
After reading that section Brim cleared his throat, and put the journal back. "That was yesterday."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:57 am
"It was the least I could do. It didn't seem fair to me that a maiden should be forced to carry such a heavy load herself." Matheus said, casting another gentle smile in Eisti's direction. "But I regret to say that I'll have to decline your offer sir. I have...some work left to finish up that requires my attention." Matheus said as politly as she could word it. She didn't entirely want to leave the company of Eisti, but she had a strange feeling that Goldor was possible at her house right at that moment and getting rather impatient with her for being late.

Matheus set the crate down inside of Brim's house, and removed the bowl of stew that Eisti had offered to give her. "However I thank you for your invitation. And you as well Miss Eisti, I thank you for the wonderful stew. Untill we meet again." Matheus bowed to the two of them, and excused herself from their pressence, heading quickly in the direction of home.

Abigail payed little heed to Raziel's choice of attire underneath the cloak, or his moment of withdrawal before he could relieve himself through the consumption of more souls. Though it raised some questions in her own mind about the man, at that time she said nothing. His reasons for dressing as a woman were little concern to her. All she cared about was having her plans forfilled, for the good of the Conflicted, and to accomplish some long awaited revenge on her sister.
"I know the feeling of addiction Raziel. And if it's what I must endure to see the goals of the Conflicted pull through, then so be it." she spoke softly. After all, her power raised being among high emotions. Why else would she suggest the idea of the trails if it were not to be among such emotions, and drink in their devine empowerment? But yet...it was not enough. She, and the conflicted needed more power. Much more. "See what you can do. Report to me as soon as you find anything in your studies or practices that may be of use."

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:12 am
Eisti's blush only deepened. She knew that everyone who had tasted her cooking loved it, but she did not know that it was the talk of the town. She just hoped that she wouldn't get a big head about it. "Well, I'm rather surprised," she said honestly. "I had no idea that my cooking was that famous." She turned to Matheus and nodded disappointed to see him go, but had a feeling that something important was pulling him towards his house. "You're welcome," she said bowing politely towards him. "I wish you luck on your endeavors," she added giving him a slight wave as he left before turning to Brim. "I think he had something important that he needed to do," she said waiting for him to step aside so that she could enter his home as it would be rather rude to just push past him.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:19 am
Max woke up. "It's not even night and i fall asleep" said Max he was hungry so he went to go get something. Max had a store but he didn't get much money from it. Selling pots didn't work so Max made money by practicing alchemy or making rocks into gold. Still so no one thought he was a wizard he spent very little, today was not an exception eating his soup he watched people doing their daily activities and watching any Conflicted member very carefuly he also saw a couple Blessed members but only 3, he had a feeling of sadness when he looked to his right they were getting ready to hang Alice. "Oh no" he said if something was going to be done to save Alice is has to be done now Max thought "oh well the blessed will think of something" he thought.  

maxmage7654

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:23 am
Ayatane was taking in the sights around him in this seemingly peaceful village. But the looks on the faces of villagers told something very different indeed. He looked around with his usual soft smile on his face and his hand resting comfertably on one of his twin blades. The wind caught his cloak and billowed his cloak out to reviel his red armour. He laughted softly as he enjoyed the simple pleasure in this paticular moment. He pushed off with his foot and looked upwards to find the sign for the inn. Something around a corner caught his eyes and he turned the corner without paying attention to what was infront of his as he looked for what was above him. He was mid-step when a force of weight plowed into him and cast him off balance. He saw a flash of long red hair and reached out to try and steady the person that damn near ran him over, unfortuantly he misinterperated his own balance and she ended up pulling him forwards towards her instead of him falling backwards.

Ayatane regained himself enough to realize that he seemed to be more or less on top of someone. He opened his eyes and pulled himself up on his hands. He cringed at the pain of his knee that he smashed into ground.

Sorry, that was my fault. I wasn't paying attention.
Ayatane sat up and opened his eyes to reviel a beautiful red-headed woman. He couldn't tear his eyes of her beauty for quiet a few heartbeats. When he realized that he was staring he snapped himself out of it and stood up, dusted himself off quickly and offered his hand to the beautiful woman that had caused a chain reaction not long ago.
I-I'm sorry ma'am, here, let me help you up. Are you alright?

I make no garantee, M'lady, but thou shalt see what mine knowledge can do. But M'lady, if it be revenge that thou art after, Abigail then ye should remind thine self that the coven are made up of mortals and only mortals. Tis the same coven that mine hands helped build all those long years past. The coven is conjoured of humans and human beings are subject to the same sins as thou. Raziel replied, more thinking out load then to Abigail. He lowered his hands and the cloak went back to hiding his choice of clothes. His eyes narrowed in thought as he struggled to think of how to make the drug that Abigail wanted. Mine mind struggles with this riddle, but I shall continue to think upon it. I shalt be around the village if ye be in need of mine services again... lest you need something else now?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:27 am
Brim nodded. "Yeah I have a feeling Matheus is planning on doing some-thing about Alice."
Said Brim out of the blue. he couldn't exactly explain how he knew. It was just a feeling he got. "Or at-least try."
Added Brim before he walked into his kitchen, and grabbed a spoon before coming back, and removing the cover from the stew that Eisti had given him. "Eisti I have a feeling that soon some-thing will happen to change every-thing as we know it. A storm is coming, and we are going to be apart of it."
Said brim with a small sigh before pulling out the miniature maps he drew just before Eisti knocked on his door. "And I'm going to help start it."
He said handing the maps to Eisti so she could look them over, and hopefully see what he was planning. He was planning on sabotaging the gallows, and then breaking Alice out of jail. He then dipped his spoon into the stew, and then popped it into his mouth without hesitation, and smiled widely with much satisfaction.

~*~

Goldor was how-ever instead of waiting at Matheus' house he was waiting on the roof-tops. He hopped down, and landed next to Matheus following her. "I read the running river this morn Matheus. An unexpected ally will join us in our quest, and hiding, but not on purpose. The waters told me his goal is the same as ours."
With that Goldor stuck to the shadows as much as he could waiting for the response of Matheus.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:40 am
"I hope there is something we could do to help her. Even IF what they say about her is true and she really is a witch, she's still not a bad person. The council consists of nothing more than a group of actors who take joy in seeing others suffer," she said her voice dripping with a hint of anger. She took the maps he had handed to her and started to peruse them. Her eyebrows furrowed then relaxed a few times as she looked over his plans. "I want to help," she said. "But I'm not really much of a fighter and stealth for me is out of the question. There must be a part that I can play in this."

Telaria's mind had been possessed by the vision she had just seen. She had to tell Matheus and the others. She could see Matheus's home in the distance and sighed in relief, but secretly wished that he did not live so far. However, just as she began to walk down the hill, she felt an unknown force accidentally slam into her and knock her towards the ground landing on top of her. She closed her eyes to see a young man with white hair, which she found rather strange for not many men had hair the color of the snow before. She could not help but notice that he was staring, but managed to keep her composure. "I'm all right," she said taking his hand and allowing him to help pull her up. "I'm truly sorry myself. I wasn't watching where I was going."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:48 am
While Max was walking home he noticed Brim's front door open. When he looked inside he saw Brim and Eisti looking over some kind of map, curiosity took the best of him and he looked inside. "Whoa,can i help?" he said to Brim.  

maxmage7654

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:51 am
Matheus studied her palm for a moment while she listened to Goldor speak. "That doesn't surprise me Goldor. The people of this town are starting to get suspicious as well. The accusations are more frequent, and less centered on people who would be traditionally accused of witchcraft. No longer are they focusing on outcasts or the like, but upstanding good people of the town, like Alice. It was only time before the townspeople opened their eyes and relized somthing was wrong, and had to be done." Matheus spoke softly. "I hope this ally appears soon though. I have a feeling we'll need all the help we can get."

Matheus soon reached her home, and invited Goldor to come in. Matheus' house was in three sections. There was her workshop where she worked on her pottery, and where her kiln was located. Secondly, there was the shop where finished works were on display, and where she sold it to make a living. And thirdly, the upper floor above the shop was her living area, where she gestured for Goldor to follow her to. "Did you want anything Goldor? Tea, or some stew perhaps that Eisti gave me?" Matheus asked while they waited for the others to arrive.

Abigail's gaze narrowed, "Never mind about the revenge I seek. It is a well placed desire to see that wench in the same pain she placed me in. It will come though...with the completion of our goals." Her tone had suddenly gone hard as if it displeased her that Raziel even brought it up.
"If you wish to leave then be gone. I have no other use for your services at this time." she told him. Her tone was still sour from the outward conversation of her sister. "I will call for you however if somthing comes to mind."

((I don't think I mentioned it in the profile, but the Blessed do know that Matheus is really a girl and what her real name is. ^^ ))
((Three lines at least please max))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:00 pm
((No you didn't mention it, but I kinda figured they'd know.))

Goldor shook his head. "I believe you might have just met him. That is why I waited there. His figure is the same though I could not tell his face in the water's ebb."
He told Matheus before he stepped into her home. "Just water is fine by me Lady Steward."
Said Goldor in a polite tone now that they were no longer in public. "I would like to apologize for not being in the court room with you, and Telaria. But as you know it is against my beliefs to disguise who I am, and to remove my Aquamarines for trivial matters such as attending a hearing when I can simply hear what is said later."

~*~

Brim rolled his eyes at the strange face poking it's nose where it does not belong. "No you may not help stranger. I know not your name, nor do I know your true intentions yet."
Said Brim with a small shake of his head before he looked at Eisti. "We will talk more about this later I am afraid unknown ears are about. I will inform you of the place to meet later. You will know it was me that left it."
He said with a nod before holding out his hand so he can get his maps back.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:00 pm
((Well, I'll try to hop in with my blessed character))

Jean sighed as it seemed that everyone had left her. She didnt mind, it seemed that she was always alone, even in a room full of people. She sighed figuring that they would be at Matheus house. She started to walk through the town a scent of cherrie leaving her skin. She walked until she could see Matheus house in view. She sighed and walked towards the door. She walked towards her and knocked on the door,awaiting a reply.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:05 pm
Good, I'm glade that your alright. Ayatane replied as he visiably relaxed, he placed his palm over the tip on his blades handle and let his arm relax. He couldn't take his eyes off this strange beauty. It was like she had something that was alluring in her aura. I beg forgiveness for my proding and if you feel it is none of my business then feel free to tell me so... but you looked as thought you saw the devil himself by the look of trouble in your eyes. Was there something that upset you, or was it the witch-trail that I heard of earilier today?
Ayatane sighed slighty and his shoulders dropped slighty, but tapped into his inner strength that pushed him onto find the truth behind the curtain.
I'm sorry, that was rather rude of me to ask something that could potentially be personal. My name is Ayatane, I've traveled around for a while to try and find something out. I hope that you can fogive a strange of his nosiness in a town that is not his own.
Ayatane bowed respectfully to his new aquatience. He raised his head and looked up at her with his smile again.
Would you mind if I walked you to where you need to go, to make up for running into you for my lack of attention.

I see... Raziel replied as his eyes narrowed dangerously at her back. He did nothing to pressed the matter further and went on his way. She would be foolish if she thought him her lapdog. When it came to power, he barganed and sometimes those bargens were steep on the others behalf. He retreated into the shadows for now. He had an idea of how to capture the essence for study, but would need to experiment.  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

maxmage7654

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:07 pm
"I think this is not the time to barge in but please, my intentions are only good and i want to help save Alice. But i know that Alice would never hurt anyone even if she was a witch.Well good luck with your plan i hope it works!" with that Max left Brim's house and headed home."I wish they could know the truth" Max said when he got home.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:22 pm
Eisti was about to say something when Max so rudely entered Brim's home without asking first. This was someone who needed to be taught etiquette and a few manners before he was allowed out into society. At least that was her opinion, but she kept them to herself. She handed the maps to Brim and waited until Max left before speaking again. "I will talk to you later," she said standing up. "I must deliver a few more of these bowls to some of the other citizens of Salem then I also have to get home to my grandmother. She is a rather sickly woman and I do not like being away from her for too long. Perhaps we can meet later tonight and discuss these plans then," she suggested as she gave him a polite bow and picked up her crate full of food. It was a bit lighter than before so it was a bit easier to carry.

Telaria did not remember seeing him within the village before so she assumed that this was his first time. She dusted herself off tucking a stray wisp of hair back into her bun. Telaria knew her physical appearance was above that of plainness, but this young man seemed to be transfixed upon her as if she was a goddess. She was not sure if she could trust him for in this town, even your best friend would turn against you in order to gain something of value. "The witch trial has us all upset," she said. "The girl that was sentenced was a good friend of mine," she said honestly. A small and very rare smile touched her lips. Telaria rarely smiled, but when she did, her entire face seemed to light up and her amethyst eyes seemed to sparkle no matter how large or small her smile was. "I am Telaria and your nosiness does not offend me. In fact it is quite wonderful that you are concerned for the people of this small town," she said. She frowned slightly. Even though he seemed to have good intentions, she had no way of knowing what his true intentions were. Still, he did seem repentant of bumping into her. She nodded. "I do not mind. The place I am going is just down there," she said pointing to the house that was just at the bottom of the hill. "However, you need only walk me to the door," she said with a gracious nod.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:39 pm
It is a pleasure to meet you Telaria, Ayatane replied as his noble training kicked in and he took up her hand and placed a gentle kiss on her knuckles before lowering her hand gently again. He returned her smile, it made him feel good to see happiness on a persons face again, it was rare around these times. And I am sorry for the loss of your friend. I imagine that in a town this size everyone lost is always a dear friend or bloodrelative.
Ayatane's face dropped slighty, his smile becomeing somewhat forced and sad, what was worse, he wondered, to have your loved ones die of the plague or being tried and executed as a witch.
What a dark time we live in, my mother and sister died of that plague that has been going around. I'm ashamed to admite, but I use to be appart of those that sought out those witches. But... it seems that instead of getting better the plagues get worse and worse. The more I saw of those people, the more something didn't.... feel right. If these people are truely guilty then why does the plague persist? Why is it only getting stronger? It feels like we're missing something. So I set out to find the truth that seems to there but invisible.
Ayatane trailed off and seemed to be lost in thought for a small spell. He looked over at Telaria and got an embarassed look on his face. I'm sorry, how terribly boring for you, and such a dark topic from a stranger to the town. Shall we? I'm sure that your friends or family at the house won't be happy that I kept your beauty to myself.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff