Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Inazuma Mountain Crater [Koi and Aro's Mission] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:59 pm
(i've thought of 3 ways, and i can think of 2 ways to end this fight in the next 2 posts, but it's up to naru if he wants that, or if he wants this to last longer, which one?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:35 pm
(The tendrills would be destroyed if they got near me because of the wind slicing over the drill and the tendrills couldn't grab my ankle and slow me down at all with my momentum.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:29 am
(Shoulda said about 11 hours. That was more reasonable... So Naru you gonna make your move anytime soon?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:39 am
(I'm waiting for Wings to answer a question.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:56 am
(Was it in a PM? Damn... Now I have to wait FOREVER for Wings to get on to post my Reply.)

((Would you guys mind switching as me fighting Ronnel and Rock, and him fighting you two? It would make it more fair seeing how he is Jounin...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:59 am
(Patience is a virtue.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:29 am
(*Stabs the word Virtue* Well, that solves that problem...)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:50 pm
Koisu Nara
As the tendrills could feel the ice and wind ripping through them, Koi then fell forward on to the ground and laid on his chest as she shot over him. The wind cut up his back and tore his clothing. "Ah, that didn't hurt at all!" Koi yelled.

The shadow retracted and Koi looked stunned. The lightning shot half towards Koi and half behind him. As he was about to be hit, he was happy. The lightning beam hit him, but due to him being in the ground it was absorbed into the ground. Koi felt the pain however, rushing through his body. "I love the feeling of physical pain. GIVE ME MORE!" Koi laughed manically as he was getting more into the fight more then he was before.

As Koi lay on the ground, he rolled to his right. He then was on his back and jumped up onto his feet. He realised he was doing this totally wrong. He gave the tendrills a couple minutes to get themselves together and then they shot out towards the falling Kato. Koi then made the seals for the shadow jutsu again and the shadow shot towards the girl.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:13 pm
Chira using her forward momentum rolled on the ground and jumped forward to dodge the shadow, but since it was dark due to the clouds it could continue towards her. So she lifts her hands into the air as the shadow gets closer and makes a thin gap in the clouds so that there is a long, thick gap of light 20 feet wide and long enough to cover to extend along the whoe crater to stop the shadow from continuing forward. Chira stands prepared on the other side of the line to make a move.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:15 pm
(How did you do that? Is it a jutsu?)  

Zombie Swagger

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:18 pm
(No, clouds are made of water, i can manipulate water. Thus opening clouds to make sun beam through.

Edit: if I can't manipulate water though then I would just freeze the water in the Clouds and make them spread apart to stop it anyway.)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:24 pm
(Not true. The rain in clouds is actually constantly shifting through the clouds, and thus making it extremely hard to move the rain in clouds. Trust me... I know. I had this problem with Rock and I won the debate. Let's not get into this...)  

Zombie Swagger

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces