Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto Shippuden-Dark Trust

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for people who share an interest in the Naruto/Naruto Shippuden series or for people that just want to have fun, 

Tags: Naruto, Shippuden, Roleplay, Akatsuki, Uchiha 

Reply The Akatsuki-Dark Alliance
The Akatsuki's secret headquarters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sasori And Hiruko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:54 am
Orochimaru: Well Sasori you were stronger then me last time when I was in akatsuki so I need to test that again...if you ant in...youwill have to beat me.
Sasori: K  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:35 am
Kohan was not frightened by Sassori's little 'threat' She followed him in the shadwos to orochimaru's hideout. "So this girl is with orochimaru? hmmm..thats new." seeing sassori agree to battle with orochimaru to be part of his group kohan was shocked. "Well...well...well...What do we have here." Kohan grinned walking out of the shadows in full veiw of all three people. "Looks like we have a little tradior to the akatsuki." Kohan looks to Orochimaru. "Long time no see Orochimaru. Hows the lonesom life treaten you?"  

Mistress Harmony

Desirable Vampire

5,650 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Sasori And Hiruko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:24 pm
Sasori turns around shocked. Orochimaru summons a human sized snake.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:01 am
Aquanite: Kohan? What are you doing here?  

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200

Sasori And Hiruko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:07 am
Orochimaru: This is know time to ask questions get her! The human sizedsnake lunged at her.
Sasori: Sasori thought man she really better not mention the threat I said to her...really about the Aquanite part.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:49 am
Aquanite: .........  

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200

Mistress Harmony

Desirable Vampire

5,650 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:47 pm
Kohan dodged the snake easily twisting out a kurini and stabbing the snake in the eyes. "Hey, hey, hey there is no need to fight now" Kohan grinned wickedly. "Plus orochimaru. Last time we fought i kicked you're little snake a**" Kohan laughed. Crossing her arms softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:12 am
Aquanite: She use her new power of white snake. Her white snakes wrap Kohan's body....  

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200

Mistress Harmony

Desirable Vampire

5,650 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:36 am
Kohan sighed. She didn't struggle looking to the girl she rolled her eyes. "Do you really think this can hold me? like seriously?" Without moving, just barely blinking ice shards seemed to have come out from her body and impailed the snake in many areas. Cracking her neck from side to side then cracking her knuckles kohan looked at the girl sassori had a crush on. Laughing she huffed out a bored breath.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:09 pm
Sasori: If you dare put a finger on her I WILL kill you! He summons Sandaime Kazekage.
Orochimaru: HOW DARE YOU BRING THAT UP!  

Sasori And Hiruko

Mistress Harmony

Desirable Vampire

5,650 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:20 pm
Kohan sighing and rolling her eyes looked to sassori. "Why is everyone so damn hostile latley? i mean come on. She attacked me first and you yell at me? I wasn't even thinking about hurting your little lover Sassori. So calm down and just go find a room to be 'alone' with her already." Kohan said making a small gagging noise with her mouth. Then looking to oroichimaru she grinned. "Oh sorry did i add salt to old wounds?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:55 am
Aquanite: What is ur purpose here, Kohan?  

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200

Sasori And Hiruko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:12 am
Sasori was about to burst in a brage of millions of puppets.
Orochimaru: You better wach you're mouth  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:44 am
Aquanite: ......  

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200

Mistress Harmony

Desirable Vampire

5,650 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:04 am
"i purpose that orochimaru's group of---ninja. And the akatsuki work together. i mean orochimaru we were palls once. We fought playfully. And sassori. I saved your a** more then once. And you were one of my good friends." She smiled softly. "so--stop the hate. No need for it. I assure you."  
The Akatsuki-Dark Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff