Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Raikiri Wing: Boy's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maxochrome effect
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:37 pm
Max ran into his dorm from outside. He felt safe suddenly. 'Maybe this really is like home' he thought. He wasn't sure if it would feel like home. But then again, everything was different here. He would be sure that in the morning he would make sure everything was right. He had unpacked earlier, so he didn't need to do anything. Then he felt suddenly lonely. There was no one around the dorms right now, so he headed back out.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:07 am
Merge runs into the lobby

ummm.... are you diana?
yes i am and your name is...
My name is... Merge Auondriil
very well Mr. Auondriil first i need to know a few things 1) what's your favorite color? 2)would you like a room with a window or a hologram of a window?
ummm. my favorite colors are silver and black and i would prefer a window...why do you need to know...
she then turns and interupts him
your room number is #126 here is your key-card, in case you lose your key card the code for your room is on this slip of paper.
she hands him the card and slip of paper
o' ummmm... thanks....
he mutters as he takes the card and paper
ummmm... i guess i'll just go to my dorm room now...
he turns and walks to the elevator and pushes the up button. a few seconds later the elevator opens and he walks in and pushes the button for his floor. As he is riding the elevator it doesn't stop once
hmmm... where is every one? o' wait they might be at classes..
the elevator stops and he gets off and begins looking for his room and finds it after a few seconds because it's right next to the elevator. He swipes his key card and opens the door. The room is painted black and has silver lines across it even the bedding has the same pattern on it.
I think we might have something here Arjuna he mutters to his mouse.  

merger

Leuvo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:41 pm
Lighttt walks in to the boys dorm. "Where is my dorm?"Lighttt asked.

((Kurai edit: This is a one-liner please extend your post with a little more detail. Thank you.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:15 pm
When Lighttt heard no one speaking, Lighttt just walked around untill he bumped into a maid by acciedent. "Oh sorry...Are you Diana?"Lighttt asked. "Yes, I am....May I help you?"The maid known as Diana asked. "I would like a dorm.."Lighttt said. "Ok. Hmmmm looks like No. 17 is open...So you can have that room...it is over there. " Diana said pointing to the dorm. "Thank you."Lighttt said. "Your welcome."Diana said and walked away as Lighttt went toward his room.  

Leuvo

Instant Deviant

3,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:06 pm
Leon slowly walks into the lobby trying not to disturb anyone.
He then Sits waiting patiantly for his turn at the front desk to find out were he would be rooming.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:32 pm
Drake walks into the lobby, his red eyes looked around. He spotted one of the Android maids and walked up to her, "Excuse me, can I have a room...?" He asked in a cold toned voice, but made it sound nice.

She turned around and looked at him, "Ah. Hello, I'm Dianna. What colors would you like room to be?" Dianna asked him.

"Black bedding, blood red carpet, black furniture, and as for the walls make them dark gray..." Drake said to her looking down at her.

Dianna nods her head and looked down at something, she then looks up and hands him a key card and a slip of paper, "Here you go, your room number is 48 it should be on the third floor. If you need anymore help just come and find me." She said with a smile.

Drake nods his head slightly as he took the key card and paper, "Thanks..." He said to her then walked away and went to the elevator. He pushed the button to go up and as the elevator doors opened he walked in and clicked the button to go to the third floor. When it stopped he walked out and walked until he found his room. He swiped the key card and pushed the door open. He looked around and walked in, "Interesting..." He said in a low voice as he set his bag down on the couch and took his trench coat off, also setting it on the couch. "Time to go find Yuri..." He said as he turned around after taking his key card and I.D, and put them into his front left pocket. Then walked out of his room.  

Lyssie Sue

Ethereal Fox

Tasontsnagger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:43 am
Tason walks into the building, and looks around "Hmmmm. Hmmmm. Interesting. I wonder where..." He mutters to himself.

"Can I help you, sir" Says a voice from behind him

"Wha-" Tason says, turing around. He sees a girl standing behind him. "Oh-ah yes. I am Tason. I just arrived and was-" He trailed off. "Well, I suppose I need a dorm" He says uncertaintly

"Well, then, what colors would you like the room to be?" She asked

"What? Oh...um...Blue...but the walls....just white. The bedding should be light blue...and the furniture...urm...how about...blue as well...yeah, nice light blue. Thank you...er...I never asked your name." Tason says

"Dianna. Im an Andriod." She hands him a key card and a slip of paper "Your room number is 22" She says, smiling and handing him a key card and a slip of paper

"An- wait...twenty-two? It...It can't be..." Tason says

"Is something wrong" Asks Dianna

"No...Everythings fine. I was...a little startled is all...Thank you very much" tason says, shaken.

Dianna bows "You are welcome. If there is anything you need, just let me know" She walks off to help someone else

"Twenty-two. What does this mean..." Tason mutters, as he walks to his room. He swipes the key and walks in "Hmmmm" He mutters, laying his stuff down. There was a window overlooking the courtyard...and a chair near it...just the way he liked it. "Nice room..." Tason says wonderosly. "Lets see what the rest of this School is like" He says, sliding his key into his back pocket,and walking out  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:52 pm
Jesse walks in and says, "So where's this Dianna Android? I need a room..."

Looking around for an Android, he goes through the whole boy's Dorm Rooms section before coming to a halt, back at where he had started off in the first place. "Well, if I can't find an android by searching the place," he thought, "Maybe my robotic eye could find her." So he turns on his robotic eye and watches for any androids.  

Balmvng

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:59 pm
Back at his dorm, his removed his equipment and lay in his bed. As tough as he was, he still needed to rest every now and then. He'd probably be hungry when he woke up so he had think about what to eat.

As he sunk away into a light sleep, thoughts begin to drift from his mind leaving him in a state of comfort and peace, something he did not experience often.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:52 pm
Nankoto walks into the lobby in wonder, "Wow where do I go?" He whispered to himself lookig around for a friendly student who could help him out.  

Uchiha_Sasuke8520

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:54 pm
Awakening from what seemed like a very short nap, he checked the clock on his nightstand and realized he's actually slept into the next day. It was pretty early in the morning but he didn't see the difference. He went through his normal routine of washing and getting dressed, including the routine check for his gear and weapons.

When he had finally finished these tasks he decided on where to go next. He hadn't done any real training in a while so he figured the training hall was a good enough start to his day. He took one look back, making sure not to leave anything and then left this dorm, making sure the door was locked behind him.

He left through the lobby, and started off towards the training hall.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:20 pm
Looking around Nankoto saw a student heading off towards a room. "Hey wait up!!!" He yelled after the kid, "I got something to ask!" Waiting to see if the kid heard him he continued chasing him down.

(just incase he doesnt realize the person above me)  

Uchiha_Sasuke8520

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:05 pm
Rivera wove into the corridors, completely lost. She had spent the last half an hour turning in endless circles and winds and bends, getting everywhere and nowhere at all. She looked around and realized. "Oh... this is the male dorms, not the girls'..." This came as an embarrasment to her. She wasn't good at directions at all. Kairen seemed to almost sigh with a silvery tone of wind. Kairyu hummed in a very sarcastic way, and Rivera realized something else.

"How the hell do I get back?" It sounded strange for one to curse in such a calm, emotionless whisper, but that was how she always spoke. Rivera began to look around, but that was no use. The entire place was a maze, and she couldn't find one way from another.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:07 pm
He rose from his bed and wlaked to the window and opened it"ahhh frsh breeze...feels good" he said to him self not so nervous now that he alone..  

[SyVe Vash]

maxochrome effect
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:02 pm
Max yawned and laid down on his bed. he looked at his watch "10 o' clock already?" he asked. He squirmed his way onto the bed and fell fast asleep

Max woke up to his alarm the next morning. He stretched and yawned and quickly changed. Today he was wearing a blue shirt and a red tie. It was a change. It had been almost three weeks since he last wore this shirt. He scratched at his hair and brushed his teeth. 'Well, my first day at Ria is over... It was eventful' he thought to himself. He thought about all the people he had met yesterday: Joy, Campanilla, Rayan, Winter, Seth, Ginkaku, that girl who spoke French, the timid girl witht the eye patch and the rude man in the green house.

Today, nothing could stop him, he decided. He sat down on the bed and looked at his room. He hadn't really gotten a good look at it before. It was very nice. It had blue carpet and lavender walls. His two favorite colors. It had most amenities he had gotten used to at home, and luckily he didn't have to share it with anyone. He had a window, a large round window with a great view of campus. The smell of rain wafted in through the window and the carpet around it seemed a little wet. 'It must have still been raining last night' he thought to himself. Then he headed out of the dorm to the dining hall for some breakfast.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff