Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acryn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:17 pm
She nodded and walked over to the girl with Taqune and talked with her for a bit. She was told that the rooms were single rooms and that one was available for her. Ailis noticed something different about her but couldn't put a finger on it.
Once she was told her room she turned back to Taqune and smiled.
"I'll be back in a few moments. I'm just going to drop my things in the room and I'll be right out."
She shrugged the straps up higher on her shoulder and disappeared through a door. After a few moments, she found her way to her room and without much of a glance around, dumped her bags on the bed and headed right back out.
Ailis pulled her hair out of the ponytail and it flowed over her shoulders down to the middle of her back.
"Alright, now how about you show me the quick tour you had in mind." She said with a smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:22 pm
Taqune smiled,"hope you don't have on loose fitting clothing with my tour you may loose it." They exited the girls dorm and taqune looked around the rounds thinking of a path he could take so that he would have the least traffic.Once he though of a path he smiled to her,"Well you have to hold onto my neck or else I'll lose you, so on you go." Taqune knelt down and pointed to his back.

((hey im sorry but I have to go I'll be back on tomorrow though))  

Outlaw_elf

Acryn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:24 pm
((Alrighty, ciao till then 3nodding ))

Ailis fingered her black turtleneck sweater and shook her head.
"Nope, no loose clothing."
She looked over at him when they reached the bottom, then followed his instruction and climbed onto his back, then wrapped her arms around his neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:26 pm
Taqune smiled,"Hold tight enough to stay on until I hit constant speed, You will be able to let go alittle and look then." As he finished speaking they were gone, heading about 200 miles an hour in a circle around the school, then 500 miles, then 600,700, they broke the sound barrier and still continued to speed up 1000, 1100.Taqune stayed at this speed his body was like a wind shield for her face other wise she would be serverly wind burned. That is why Taqune has fur covering his body. Taqune started to speak as he reached his constant speed,"Thats the North courtyard, this is the south courtyard, library, cafe, and some other places that I don't know what they are I don't visit them, and here is the hospital, Taqune had made about 100 rounds or so around the campus but it looked like one walk because he was going so fast.

Once he finished showing her around he slung her around his neck and turned his back to the wind holding her in his arms shielding her again. He dug his feet into the ground, he didn't have on shoes, to come to a stop in front of the girls dorm again. "That was my quick tour, it took about 5 minutes for us to do that." Taqune smiled and set her back on the ground.

((gone to work be back in an hour and a half))  

Outlaw_elf

Acryn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:35 pm
Ailis tightened her grip when he started. She was completely freaked out. She buried her head behind him at first, trying to listen to him above the wind. Finally she lifted her head a little and looked around. She also began to enjoy herself. A completely different thrill than that of the lift for the dorms.
Next thing she knew she was in front of him with his arms around her. She shut her eyes tight until he stopped.
She stood and wavered, trying to catch her balance, her hand on her head.
"Uh..wow...that was fun."
She smoothed her hair down and smiled up at Taqune.
"Thank you. So, what shall we do next?"
She slipped her arm through his and let her eyes wander over the campus, still amazed by it.

((sure thing.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:13 pm
Taqune smiled,"well we can let you accually see the campus at normal speed and not at my normal speed."I can accually go 4 times the speed of sound at my maxium speed." Taqune was waiting for a reaction he didn't really expect one but still figured he would get one."So do you draw alot? I was watching you in the courtyard." Taqune wanted to bring up something besides himself.

((they didn't need me lol o well))  

Outlaw_elf

Acryn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:29 pm
She looked back up at Taqune, suddenly feeling short, and blushed.
"Yes. I've been drawing since I can remember. And I play the violin. But four times the speed of sound? That's quite something."
Then she chuckled and looked down at her scuffed hiking boots. "So you were watching me huh? Nice to know I'm walking with a voyeur."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:34 pm
Taqune chuckled," nothing like that, its that you just walked in the courtyard and I was on the other side of the fountain, listening to a conversation not to far off when you started to draw, so i watched you." Taqune thought about a few things then spoke again," Since you can remember huh? Thats amazing in itself. The only thing I can remember from the beginning is my powers and thats about it." Taqune looked around, then something just came to him,With out Galea with him, he has no room to stay in. He sruged off the comment and looked around,"so where would you like to go?"  

Outlaw_elf

Acryn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:40 pm
Ailis nodded, listening to him, and then thought on what to do now. She bit her lower lip, a bad habit of hers, and thought.
"I'm not sure really."
She looked around where they were and decided to make a suggestion.
"Is there a music hall here? Or a theater? I was thinking....you know, maybe I could play my violin for you? I haven't played in a while and it would be good practice.."
She stopped herself from rambling in embarrassment and looked shyly up at Taqune.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:49 pm
Taqune thought for a moment his tail scratching his head from the back,"You know I think we have one call the Glass Violin. I haven't been in there but its over here." Taqune turned softly to the left following a path heading to the Hall."I have another talent of sound manipulation. Thats how I could talk to you in my cat form." Taqune and Ailis arrived at the music hall and entered.  

Outlaw_elf

Acryn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:57 pm
((Dangit, I posted but it didn't post...*sigh*))

Ailis took the lift up to the girls dorm and walked around searching for her room. She found 201 and walked inside, setting her violin case against the small desk. She then started to unpack her clothing and hang them up in the walk in closet, placing items in the desk. She left the hand carved dagger her mother and father made for her strapped around her waist where it rested on her right hip.
Once everything was done she placed the empty bags in the closet and flopped onto the bed. She didn't know how exhausted she was until she started to doze off.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:56 pm
Ailis woke up from her sleep and stretched. She ran her fingers through her long hair and looked out the window. Smiling to herself, she stood and put her old boots on and headed out of her room with her sketch pad, pencil, and some pastels. She caught a glimpse of the lady who helped her earlier out of the corner of her eye and just shrugged, not wanting to figure out what was different with her anymore.
The lift took her down to the ground and she breathed in the crisp air and headed off toward the courtyard, hopefully able to catch the large tree in the light.  

Acryn

Oni_Makibi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:54 am
Oni made her way back to the dorm and closed her door. She decided that now would be a good time to shower and change her clothes....

Draped in a large towel, Oni went through her dresser to find something to wear. She chose a pair of dark blue jeans and a simple shirt: purple with short sleeves. She took a new pair of socks and sat on her bed to put them on with her shoes, accidentally sitting on her panda-shaped bag...

"For the love of creation! Can you watch where you sit once in a while?!?!" Oni could not believe how far across the room she had jumped to get away from the voice. She was almost out of her room before realizing that the voice came from the bag itself!
"Whoa! Did you just talk???"
"I had to, or else you would've smothered me to death!" replied the panda.
Oni held on to the door, prepared to run if necessary.
"So how long have you been able to talk?"
"Shortly after I--um, your cousin left...don't you recognize my voice?"
"Um, sorry. I don't know anyone with such a high pitched voice. Besides, my cousin is.....dead...."
"....Do you remember the promise I made to you before I left? I said that I would always protect you. Even if I were to take on another form....so here I am!
"You expect me to believe that my cousin would take on the form of a panda in order to protect me?"

It was then that the panda jumped off of the bed onto the floor. Oni prepared herself to sprint, watching the fluffy plush creature carefully. It was all too quick to follow: somehow the panda had manipulated enough wind to carry Oni to the ceiling. Though it was for merely a short time, it was still enough evidence for her to believe his story.

"If I were still inside my body, I could've held you up longer. The way I used to do when you were younger. But while I'm in this body.... his head lowered.
"So what happened to your body?"
"Someone was after me...I don't know who. They said they needed my power... I didn't understand because I'm not really that strong to begin with. But I did know that I didn't want them to use my body against the ones I loved. So I extracted my soul and sent it to the nearest moveable object...this panda. I was hoping that they wouldn't take a lifeless body, and that I could return to my body after they left...but that was not the case, they took my body anyway. Im afraid that they will find some use for it after all..."
"So what was this toy doing in the middle of the woods?"
"I happened to be carrying it. It was going to be a present for you when I returned from town...well, at least you still got it, hehe"
"Itoko-kun, I'm going to help you find your body!" That settles it, there's nothing you can do to stop me, hehe and I can actually say it now, haha!"

So it was planned that Oni would help her cousin find his body, and hopefully get rid of this new evil that threatened the peace of the world. As with any important journey, it starts with a good lead. The best place to gather information is to go to a place where many people gather...they left the dorm and headed toward the courtyard.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:53 pm
She walked into the doom and looked around. Her ruby red eyes danced with the light that filled the doom. She looked around at the room she stood in and wondered. This reminded her of being in her fauster parents house. Although, not so elaboratly done. Her floorsweepingly long hair puddled around her feet, on the floor as she stopped to get a better look at everything. She tilted her head towards the celing and then back around the doom. she picked up on every detail. she did this out of instinct. she was forced to learn trates like this so that she could hide from her keepers. That's what she called her fauster parents. she continued to walk around as her ruby red hair dragged behimd her. She kept her hand on the hilt of her blace to keep herself in comfort. she walked up to a blue haired person and looked at him.

" may I gat a room please." she asked.

the person looked at her.

"yes, how would you like your room?"
he asked.

She thought for a moment.

" I want my own room with dark cherrywood furniture, the walls deep red, reds and blacks for fabriques. I want it on the floor 6. poasapbly 616." she said as she looked around.

" yes, follow me."
he said.

she took one last look around before following him.

Ketsueki-Yue

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:54 pm
"Ok, lets go"

Darius flew away from the muddy gorge and started flying towards Lily's dorm room. He smiled as thier shillouette darted across the sky. It was a silent night, very peaceful, an unusual night for two people who were covered in mud but a wonderful night all the same. Darius reached the dorm and smiled as he dropped off Lily at her window. He stood there with a small smile on his face.

"Good luck Lily," he said giving her a kiss, "I'll see you when you get back...You can find me at the outskirts of the forest ok?"  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff