Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classic Old School ANime

Back to Guilds

This is a Guild about Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, and all those old classics! 

Tags: Anime, Sailor Moon, Japanese Culture, Yuri, Shoujo 

Reply ~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~
Naruto vs Bleach???Which one do u like more?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naruto or BLeach
  Naruto
  Bleach
View Results

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:55 pm
I'm in it for the long run, just like Pokémon and the simpsons (post#465: Tangrowth)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:57 pm
Yami Takashi
I'm in it for the long run, just like Pokémon and the simpsons (post#465: Tangrowth)

I started watching the Simpsons when I was 3 years old. My older brother and my dad would watch it and I would come downstairs and watch it through the crack in the door. Lol.  

P_Tama

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:20 pm
P_Tama
Yami Takashi

I started watching the Simpsons when I was 3 years old. My older brother and my dad would watch it and I would come downstairs and watch it through the crack in the door. Lol.

I've watched it all my life ^^ (post#466: Electivire)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:08 pm
Yami Takashi
P_Tama
Yami Takashi

And how long has that been?  

P_Tama

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:37 pm
P_Tama
Yami Takashi
P_Tama
Yami Takashi

20-21 years I was born in 87 and simpsons came out 89 ^^ I use to call bart Bartman, actually i called the entire show bartman because I saw bart as the lead character. (post#492: Shaymin http://yamitora1.deviantart.com/art/Journal-Shaymin-144167563 )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:41 pm
Yami Takashi
P_Tama
Yami Takashi
P_Tama
Yami Takashi

20-21 years I was born in 87 and simpsons came out 89 ^^ I use to call bart Bartman, actually i called the entire show bartman because I saw bart as the lead character. (post#492: Shaymin http://yamitora1.deviantart.com/art/Journal-Shaymin-144167563 )

Hey, doesn't the contest end tonight? THAT IS SO CUTE!!!!! AHH! I love your drawings!  

P_Tama

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:00 pm
P_Tama
Yami Takashi
P_Tama
Yami Takashi
P_Tama
Yami Takashi

Hey, doesn't the contest end tonight? THAT IS SO CUTE!!!!! AHH! I love your drawings!

Yep, and thanks to you I was able to use all 495 Pokémon ^_^ and thanks i love my fans (post#501)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:04 pm
Yami Takashi
P_Tama
Yami Takashi
P_Tama
Yami Takashi

Yep, and thanks to you I was able to use all 495 Pokémon ^_^ and thanks i love my fans (post#501)

How is that thanks to me?  

P_Tama

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:29 pm
P_Tama
Yami Takashi
P_Tama
Yami Takashi
P_Tama
Yami Takashi

The topics were not getting much posting, so i couldn't do any posting myself until you did your mass posting (post#50 cool  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:40 pm

The topics were not getting much posting, so i couldn't do any posting myself until you did your mass posting (post#50 cool

Well, I had nothing else to do today and I was thinking, "I haven't been a very good member lately...  

P_Tama

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:08 pm
P_Tama

Well, I had nothing else to do today and I was thinking, "I haven't been a very good member lately...

Well any member that can be molested by Ayanami is a good member in her book.... (post#516)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:11 pm
Yami Takashi
P_Tama

Well any member that can be molested by Ayanami is a good member in her book.... (post#516)

XD lets just see who's doing the molesting... twisted  

P_Tama

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:21 am
I will be rose molesting me =.=  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:14 am
Tenchi Misaki1

You know I bet a lot of people would PAY to be molested by Rose, but you b***h about it? *Rolls eyes*

Well if you want to molest me Tama-chan feel free ^_~  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:36 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Tenchi Misaki1

You know I bet a lot of people would PAY to be molested by Rose, but you b***h about it? *Rolls eyes*

Well if you want to molest me Tama-chan feel free ^_~

lol rei-chan  
~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas