Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto Shippuden-Dark Trust

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for people who share an interest in the Naruto/Naruto Shippuden series or for people that just want to have fun, 

Tags: Naruto, Shippuden, Roleplay, Akatsuki, Uchiha 

Reply The Akatsuki-Dark Alliance
The Sand Village,Blood path cave Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate Bankotsu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:21 pm
The great white lion stuck out his claws and swept down on the leaf ninja and pado to attempt to slice through all of them  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:24 pm
Pado faints on the ground due to an immense amount of fear he blacks out and falls to the ground  

Pado The Farmer

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:24 pm
She grabbed Pado and doged. When they landed at a safe distance she put an indestructable barrier around Pado. "Stay there." she ordered after he woke up. "Or you'll die." Her eyes glinted red.This is definetly not good...any second I could lose control...she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:28 pm
((how are you going to respond to my lightning clones from my last post))

Performs hand seals, and places his hand up to his mouth "Mizurappa -Violent Water Wave-" strong jets of water shoot from his hand and knock into the giant lion and would push him back. Leaps backwards and places his hands back up "Mizu no Muchi -Whip of Water-" water flings into a giant long whip in his right hand and he lashes out upon the lion as the it flys around its head. he leaps off of the wet ground and lands upon the tree top, still holding the whip, clenches his teeth "raiton" sends a charge of lightning into the whip which goes towards the lion which is soaked in water.  

Skyward Knight

Dangerous Prophet

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pirate Bankotsu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:29 pm
"hahahaha you guys are all going to die here anyway,just give up already and hand over the rare plant and I may decide to spare your lives"The Jounin says as he jumps over and gets on top of the great lion  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:32 pm
"huf huf huf" gasped Suki as she lept around the lion and attacked along with Taka. This was taking all of her energy what with keeping the seal sealed, keeping the barrier going around Pado, and attacking the beast, she wasn't farring to well. It also didn't help that it was the new moon. "Never!" yelled Suki.  

yume suki-sama
Captain

Pirate Bankotsu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:33 pm
"RRRRRRARAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!"the lion yells from the lighting,and because the jounin is on top of the lion he also got shocked,"Oh no!Damn it Great beast how could you let this happen?.The Jounin falls over and snaps his head when he lands on the floor,the jounin was killed but his summoning jutsu still goes on,the lion survives the attack  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:35 pm
"suki are you alright?you seem to be in a lot of pain."pado asks while still inside suki's great barrier  

Pado The Farmer

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:36 pm
"I'm fine Pao....aahh!" Suki yelled as the lion's claws ripped through her stomach. "huf huf huf...s**t." she said as she fell to the ground bleeding. She struggled, yet found the strenght to get up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:38 pm
"SUKI!"Pado yelled as he went over to go help her  

Pado The Farmer

Pirate Bankotsu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:41 pm
The lion was slowed down due to the effect from the lightning Taka did to it.The lion was in pain but moved over to the left and started breathing heavily that it could be heard from the leaf ninja and Pado.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:41 pm
"Uhn..." said Suki as Pado ran over. " I'll be fine..." she said, though it was extremely quiet. She gasped. The wound was worse than she thought. Gotta...fight... she thought, forcing herself to join the battle once more.  

yume suki-sama
Captain

Skyward Knight

Dangerous Prophet

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:42 pm
"Dang it" leaps towards both Pado and Suki and places his hand up and performs his last two tech,"Nehan Shouja no Jutsu -Temple of Nirvana Technique-" feathers fly around in front of him and towards the giant lion, if touched would put it to sleep and can not be awaken unless the Jutsu was released. Performs his with another hand seal Reppushou -Gale Wind Palm-: the wind blows upon the lion taking the feather upon it and flying upon the lion.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:46 pm
This was bad, her vision was becoming blurry..." I...." she attemted to say. She did so many complicated hand signs no one knew what the hell she was doing..Taka's doing fine. but just in case....she thought. "Pado!" she yelled. "I need your help for a second."  

yume suki-sama
Captain

Pirate Bankotsu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:49 pm
The feathers blew over to the lion and the lion became dizzy and drowsy and soon enough it fell over leaving it vulnerable to any attack  
The Akatsuki-Dark Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff