Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]
NUR MANGA or ANIME Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:12 pm
do you guys remember when the old Akatsuki reigned? like Pain, Blue, Zetsu people made them RPCs. ((and the rule was if you killed them, you take their place. Your RPC took the place of lets say...Hidan. you would play as your character insted of Hidan. Anyway!)) There was a massive war in the Leaf village where Pain wanted to take all teh demons and ploied them all into the Konoha mountains. Well, Mikyo was the Anbu Leader at that point and didnt much like Pain in the first place because in his storyline, Pain killed his first wife. SO!!! they fought, for days, and those days turned into around two weeks. At the end Mikyo's men had held off Pain's men except for Blue. Mikyo finally had Pain in the 12th stage of his bloodline, Bondage, where you are held by black metal chains, arms legs you name it. Mikyo then summoned forth his forbidden jutsu ((i forgot the name of it since i havent used it in a while.)) As the armor covered his right hand, Mikyo charged. Blue steped in the way of Pain and Mikyo, and Mikyo's hand went through Blues chest, ripping her heart out and into Pains face. Pain looked on as this happened and Blue fell to the floor, lifeless, as Mikyo crushed her heart in his hands. Pain screamed out in heartache, and Mikyo did the same to Pain, but Mikyo kept him alive and awake as he then prosseded to rip out Pains peircing, bones, and other organs. At last Pain died the most aganizing death in NUR history...then Mikyo became Akatsuki leader....

story time is over. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:58 pm
Ok. Well, here is my latest, and also my first coloring:

User Image

Can I have some tips? Remember, this is my FIRST coloring... EVER... And those letters, took like 30 minutes to color around!  

Zombie Swagger

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:05 pm
Oni_Soul
do you guys remember when the old Akatsuki reigned? like Pain, Blue, Zetsu people made them RPCs. ((and the rule was if you killed them, you take their place. Your RPC took the place of lets say...Hidan. you would play as your character insted of Hidan. Anyway!)) There was a massive war in the Leaf village where Pain wanted to take all teh demons and ploied them all into the Konoha mountains. Well, Mikyo was the Anbu Leader at that point and didnt much like Pain in the first place because in his storyline, Pain killed his first wife. SO!!! they fought, for days, and those days turned into around two weeks. At the end Mikyo's men had held off Pain's men except for Blue. Mikyo finally had Pain in the 12th stage of his bloodline, Bondage, where you are held by black metal chains, arms legs you name it. Mikyo then summoned forth his forbidden jutsu ((i forgot the name of it since i havent used it in a while.)) As the armor covered his right hand, Mikyo charged. Blue steped in the way of Pain and Mikyo, and Mikyo's hand went through Blues chest, ripping her heart out and into Pains face. Pain looked on as this happened and Blue fell to the floor, lifeless, as Mikyo crushed her heart in his hands. Pain screamed out in heartache, and Mikyo did the same to Pain, but Mikyo kept him alive and awake as he then prosseded to rip out Pains peircing, bones, and other organs. At last Pain died the most aganizing death in NUR history...then Mikyo became Akatsuki leader....

story time is over. 3nodding

Xantos was there to! He was only a jounin, but he gave Kisame the beatdown. And I tried healing you when you were near death.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:17 pm
i was ALMOST near death because of the jutsu that i used...  

Oni_Soul

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:34 pm
Just for reference:

Before:
User Image

After:
User Image

Can you find the ALL the edits?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:55 pm
Koisu Nara
Just for reference:

Before:
User Image

After:
User Image

Can you find the ALL the edits?

Yea there's a name above the colored one and one is colored and one isn't. xp  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:01 pm
lol. Check the scroll. Check the orange strap holding it. Check the mouth. I cleaned a bunch of sketch marks...

Any comments? Helpful Hints?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:14 pm
the coloring you did seems flat...it has no depth...try too practice shading...using color. im no artist but ya it would come in handy...

Oni holy crap that would be a hell of a story, but there are a few problems, well basically in the Naruto series Pein as we know him spoiler alert!(highlight over tha blank space)is already dead Naruto killed him The original or main pain was using transmissions to control all the other pains. so the story as you have doesn't even make much sense as given what the naruto series has revealed in recent mangas. plus it is hinted that pain was never really the true leader of akatsuki but a mere puppet or pawn.  

Eris5

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:24 pm
yep but Pein killed Tobi in here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:25 pm
Eris5
the coloring you did seems flat...it has no depth...try too practice shading...using color. im no artist but ya it would come in handy...

Oni holy crap that would be a hell of a story, but there are a few problems, well basically in the Naruto series Pein as we know him spoiler alert!(highlight over tha blank space)is already dead Naruto killed him The original or main pain was using transmissions to control all the other pains. so the story as you have doesn't even make much sense as given what the naruto series has revealed in recent mangas. plus it is hinted that pain was never really the true leader of akatsuki but a mere puppet or pawn.

For Eris: (Spoiler in white!) Naruto did not kill Pein. Pein gave back the lives he stole, killing himself to save everyone else.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:33 pm
Eris: Yep! I know there is no shading. I didn't really feel like doing it for myself, as for others I'd do it. If you want I can shade a version tomorrow and show you...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:37 pm
yadda yadda Spoiler alert again! for naruto! pein pretty much died because of naruto though....he did take out all six realms and confronted Nagano which was pretty amazing. so ya that is what brings me to another problem with the manga we are about to make which should be addressed now.

It is a good story and all Oni but it goes against the idea of how the naruto manga is going and I would like the NUR manga to be its own self sufficient manga without the use of original naruto characters anywhere because they have their own story which kishimoto will make for them. I would like to honor the authors of the Original Naruto series by not messing with their story at all and simply making our own stories that are set in the "same" type world..  

Eris5

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:45 pm
Koi:
Work on making the outline thinner.
And proportions proportions proportions.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:45 pm
...ok...so where are you going to start?  

Oni_Soul

Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces