Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist 7 base. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:23 pm
Spike soon found himself in the same room as before looking into Hero's eyes. Spike formed the same seal again and reverted his Mangekyou sharingan back into the three tomoe sharingan. Spike then opened his left eye which still was a three tomoe sharingan. "any more tests?" Spike asked calmly seeing as he was wondering if there were more tests.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:29 pm
Hero looked at him "Go to oroami's house and tell him you passed my tests and now you need his test and good luck"  

i3 tails Yagura

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:32 pm
Spike nodded his thanks and goodbye then left off on his Snow Swallow that hovered low to the ground then once outside the base entrance it expanded into a giant swallow then flew up into the sky with spike on its back then took off towards oroami's house.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:18 pm
Luo showed up with the note Hero had sent with the monkey. He looked at his sensei waving the note limply as he walked inside. "So Hero-Sensei, what's this all about? Why the sudden alarm for the village?"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:44 pm
Hero smiled "cause for right now the mist 7 is all on missions well I am holding try outs for new mist seven members, so with out the main protectors here we need the chuunin to watch the village"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:37 pm
Luo nodded a bit. "I see. We finally got a new team of mist 7 huh? Well they aren't exactly known for sticking around the village, so I'm not surprised they aren't here. Did you hear about Zane and I's mission to Suna to protect Kashiim personally?"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:56 am
Hero nodded "No I haven't and yes the mist 7 is testing two jounin. One uchiha and one Crystal guy. But the mist seven are going around killing. We need one more seeing as the death of marquis. If you were jounin I would suggest you join." Hero took a sip of his tea "I am unleashing a secret mission that you need too keep under cover seeing as I will be alerting all the mist 7. Wanna hear it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:27 am
Luo muttered a few expletives under his breath hearing that if he were a jounin, he would have the spot. It was a frustrating dilemma, but he soon shrugged it off. "Going around killing? Killing who exactly?" Luo knew of the exploits of one particular group of mist 7 who killed for sport instead of for Kirigakure. He hoped this wasn't the case as well. Then, his ears perked up. "Of course I want to hear about the mission! Tell me all about it."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:26 am
After hearing the mission in his ear from his sensei and asking a few questions, Luo nodded, eyes wide. "I see. By the way, we never had that spar we were supposed to have once we came back from Suna. But given the current missions you guys have, now's probably not the best time, huh?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:09 am
hero laughed "ya it isn't"  

i3 tails Yagura

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:28 am
Luo shrugged a bit understanding. "So do you want Zane and I to just stick around the village until you call on us for the mission we discussed?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:33 am
"Yes cause I will be the only mist 7 with out a team"  

i3 tails Yagura

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:54 am
Zane arrived at the base to find Hero and Luo disscusing things. He sighed as he walked over to them and then forced a smile. "So...what's up," Zane asked them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:02 pm
Hero looked at zane "I'll explain everything"  

i3 tails Yagura

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:08 pm
Zane sighed at the thought of having to take off again. "I don't know...are you sure about this dad?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff