Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
yay for weekend revelations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:03 pm
ZerimarObon
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

We're in a hot spot. It's pretty warm out here. Sunny. Not like winter should be. I went swimming at my grandma's today, actually.

Weekend revelation: I DON'T WANNA HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY SISTER!

good for you...its about time you decided. ^_^
im glad...now you jst have to figure out what your gonna do now.

I did that already. I never called her the whole while she was with her dad over her vacation. Now she's back in North Carolina and I'm home free!

I hear she's gonna marry her boyfriend as soon as he turns 18. Pretty sad. That guy's not gonna do squat to support her.

i know what you mean my sisters boyfriend and father of her child is jst now starting to earn his worth...hes still a liar, and a jackass...but at least hes helping pay their bills now....instead of my either pregnant or new mother sister all by herself....

I don't see why women choose the absolute worst man for themselves when they could have so much better. She was never a good judge of men.

I have a slight theory on the subject. The nice guys are rarely making it known that they are available, or if they are, they are then over looked in favor of the flashier guys who are good at convincing girls to go out with them because they have experience/confidence in their capabilities to get a girl to sleep with them, they can make themselves seem very attractive and desirable at first, but they fall apart later, whereas the good guys are the ones who are a little less obvious or easier to find due to their lack of flair. To sum it up, the bad guys seem the best at first, whereas the good ones seem dull and possibly worthless at the start.Or maybe I just have a pessimistic view of people.

Seems about right. But that never happened to me. I always dated the "nerd" or "strong silent type". I don't know why.....however, I seem to have a thing for dating gays too. ::whimper:: Or maybe they just turn gay after dealing with me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:29 pm
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

I did that already. I never called her the whole while she was with her dad over her vacation. Now she's back in North Carolina and I'm home free!

I hear she's gonna marry her boyfriend as soon as he turns 18. Pretty sad. That guy's not gonna do squat to support her.

i know what you mean my sisters boyfriend and father of her child is jst now starting to earn his worth...hes still a liar, and a jackass...but at least hes helping pay their bills now....instead of my either pregnant or new mother sister all by herself....

I don't see why women choose the absolute worst man for themselves when they could have so much better. She was never a good judge of men.

I have a slight theory on the subject. The nice guys are rarely making it known that they are available, or if they are, they are then over looked in favor of the flashier guys who are good at convincing girls to go out with them because they have experience/confidence in their capabilities to get a girl to sleep with them, they can make themselves seem very attractive and desirable at first, but they fall apart later, whereas the good guys are the ones who are a little less obvious or easier to find due to their lack of flair. To sum it up, the bad guys seem the best at first, whereas the good ones seem dull and possibly worthless at the start.Or maybe I just have a pessimistic view of people.

Seems about right. But that never happened to me. I always dated the "nerd" or "strong silent type". I don't know why.....however, I seem to have a thing for dating gays too. ::whimper:: Or maybe they just turn gay after dealing with me.

*raises eyebrow*
And Platinum told me I need to get more confidence.  

ZerimarObon

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:55 pm
ZerimarObon
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

*raises eyebrow*

If I like someone, the like someone else. Matt liked other men, and Alex liked other men and other women.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:52 am
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Phanari

*raises eyebrow*

If I like someone, the like someone else. Matt liked other men, and Alex liked other men and other women.

...and that jst means they werent for you...thats it...
...if they couldnt love you, then they dont deserve any feelings from you...i say ******** them...if they cant see your beauty and everything great about you then ******** them...they can go ******** die for all i care. What you need to do is find the one that will always love you, that will love you no matter what...
My ex told me that utter devotion in love is not real...when she said that to me i knew that she wuznt the one...nor would she have ever been the one for me...she thinks of love as a bonding more similiar to really close friends...if you love someone you will be willing to die for them, you would kill someone for them, you would do anything and everything in your power to be with them. That is love. Love is an emotion that transcends all bounds. Only when two ppl can understnad how powerful and complex love is can they ever hope to obtain true love. I am sad for her...she will probably nvr know love like i hope to one day. I feel sadness that her parents have damaged her emotions to this extent...i love her still and i always will but i know that nothing will ever work between us...not because of religion, likes and dislikes, ideas and beliefs...it will be because she doesnt see love as i do...she could nvr return my love back to me as i love her...we are incompatible in that way

Phan...do not let a few mistakes damper your spirits...think of it as a mistake you have learned from...we all make mistakes of varying degrees....but now that you have made them you have learned from them...i believe you are a better person now, you have gained knowledge from those things...and i hope that you use that knowledge to find the one for you. Always remember if they cannot love you jst for you...they are not the one....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:59 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Phanari

*raises eyebrow*

...and that jst means they werent for you...thats it...
...if they couldnt love you, then they dont deserve any feelings from you...i say ******** them...if they cant see your beauty and everything great about you then ******** them...they can go ******** die for all i care. What you need to do is find the one that will always love you, that will love you no matter what...
My ex told me that utter devotion in love is not real...when she said that to me i knew that she wuznt the one...nor would she have ever been the one for me...she thinks of love as a bonding more similiar to really close friends...if you love someone you will be willing to die for them, you would kill someone for them, you would do anything and everything in your power to be with them. That is love. Love is an emotion that transcends all bounds. Only when two ppl can understnad how powerful and complex love is can they ever hope to obtain true love. I am sad for her...she will probably nvr know love like i hope to one day. I feel sadness that her parents have damaged her emotions to this extent...i love her still and i always will but i know that nothing will ever work between us...not because of religion, likes and dislikes, ideas and beliefs...it will be because she doesnt see love as i do...she could nvr return my love back to me as i love her...we are incompatible in that way

Phan...do not let a few mistakes damper your spirits...think of it as a mistake you have learned from...we all make mistakes of varying degrees....but now that you have made them you have learned from them...i believe you are a better person now, you have gained knowledge from those things...and i hope that you use that knowledge to find the one for you. Always remember if they cannot love you jst for you...they are not the one....

Yeah. I always hoped I'd find someone who was gentle and kind, loved to talk and treated me with respect. It'll happen when it's meant to though. I'm in no hurry. Just lonely.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:33 pm
Same here babe...same here...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:30 pm
Well, since we're on the same train, let's go harrass the engineer! YAY!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:18 pm
Shure why not i dont have much else to do...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:01 pm
Cool! ::runs and starts harrassing the engineer::

Okay that was good fun. Now let's fill the toilets with cement.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:27 am
i want someone to piss me off....like jst some guy...i jst feel the need to punch someone in the head so hard they get whiplash...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:22 pm
My sister lives in a neighboring state to you. HIT AWAY! Her name is Krystal Pierce. I think he's still a Private.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:59 pm
Well if i ever need to go to NC and have an hour to spare...ill post it...make shure to watch cops that week...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:01 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Well if i ever need to go to NC and have an hour to spare...ill post it...make shure to watch cops that week...

Will do. And I'll be cheering you on. Though, I must say that it's rather risky to be damaging government property.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:23 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

Will do. And I'll be cheering you on. Though, I must say that it's rather risky to be damaging government property.

whats government property have to do with her?  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:15 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

whats government property have to do with her?

She IS government property. She's in the army. My brother's government property too.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff