Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)
Would you rather...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:24 pm
Darn, I have to pass on this one. I have no idea what book or who the characters are that you are referring too. Sorry love.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:22 am
Well I would hope I was less of a Manic Depressive blaugh I think I would choose Jacob. (If I remember what I saw of the first movie)

Would you rather sneeze constantly for a whole day or get a full body waxing? (I think the guys would hurt more.) burning_eyes  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:33 pm
I choose sneezing constantly for a full day. Believe me; with my Sinus problems, I've gotten use to it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:29 pm
I don't know how to explain it, but there's something pleasurable about a sneeze. I'm not sure if that's the right word for it...
But waxing is a def NO-NO! I hate it, hate it, hate it. And surely wouldn't opt for a full-body one. I've had skin ripped off with the wax. No to forget the pain of each hair being ripped out.
sneezing all day may get annoying, and driving darn near impossible but I think I'd suffer through that day than the pain of all that wax-ripping!
xd  

Gweener

sedo_mare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:02 pm
Would you rather continue this chaotic mess or follow the original rules for this activity?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:52 pm
Follow this chaotic mess.

Umh; what were the original rules again? sweatdrop

Gweener: Would you rather be caught peeping into some hot guys window that you had a crush on? or, Would you rather be stalked by Wolverine?  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Gweener

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:21 pm
I like the original rules... it gives everyone a chance to make their chose, yet designates the next person to assign the next "Would You Rather?"
Plus, I just like to try to respect the person and their effort in setting up something fun for us all to engage in.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:32 am
I'm back blaugh Sorry for such long term "inactiveness"

Hey, thanks Gweener! heart  

Vicious Mockery
Crew

Friendly Browser

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:00 pm
So, whose turn is it to do the "Would you rather?" part?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:39 pm
LittleTnCo
Follow this chaotic mess.

Umh; what were the original rules again? sweatdrop

Gweener: Would you rather be caught peeping into some hot guys window that you had a crush on? or, Would you rather be stalked by Wolverine?

Hmmm... Wolverine is hot. I guess it depends on if he's stalking me to kill me or else it might be the other way around!!! rofl
Naw, I wouldn't want to get caught peeping, so I'll take the hot stalker. cool

Ok, Emi-chan:
Would you rather go down a public water slide only to find you've lost your top when you get to the bottom, or be looking really good in your string bikini until someone notices your tampon string hanging out your swim suit?

Gweener

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:58 am
Gweener wrote: "Ok, Emi-chan:
Would you rather go down a public water slide only to find you've lost your top when you get to the bottom, or be looking really good in your string bikini until someone notices your tampon string hanging out your swim suit?"

LMFAOL x 100; rofl We need an emote that slaps his hand on a desk and then rolls over onto the floor grabbing his gut while laughing.

I actually had that happen to me once. The second part of your question. And my mother had the nerve to come up to me with a pair of scissors and cut the string in front of all my girlfriends. It was a pool party. Good thing there were no boys there.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:27 am
eek  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:48 pm
Oh NO! That's horrible. Like one of those dreams when you show up to school naked, except you didn't get to wake up!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:26 pm
Now that's funny Gwee.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Vicious Mockery
Crew

Friendly Browser

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:55 pm
Weell, it depends...
I'm still flatchested, and I have just started the period thingy.

I'd say lose my top on the way down. I could run away and grab a towel or something.
If someone noticed my tampon string (are they really that long?), everyone would probably notice it, and there's a chance I could run to a private place and get rid of it.
I don't know. I pefer the losing top thing for reasons I'd rather not go into (I can't explain why anyway.)

Hazumu-san:
Would you rather
be caught reading about an immensely uncomfortable topic by a person against it

OR

get so caught up in reading spy stories and fantasy that one afternoon you accidentally begin acting out one of your favorite scenes in front of hundreds of people?  
Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games