Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:55 pm

Sera was in the streets of Tenshu, a crowd of people surrounding her from all sides. Some had climbed onto the roofs to watch what was happening. Someone from afar might thinking that a fight or riot was going, but as they got closer, they would begin seeing some shadows moving in the air. Another trick was finished, and the crowd roared and clapped like crazy. They always did that everytime she made a street show.

Sera was performing one of her street shows. She had done many tricks so far, but now she wanted to try one of her new tricks. She raised her hand so that the crowd calmed down until they were silent. "Who would like to be my volunteer?" She asked, looking around the crowd. Everyone started roaring again, and she saw a little boy jumping up and down excitedly, a big smile on his face and eyes gleaming. He was wearing a very baggy shirt, and shorts. She smiled and pointed to him. "How bout you, my boy. Are you up for a little trick I'd like to show you all?" The boy nodded frantically and ran over to her. "Alright. Now stand here." She said, resting her hands on his bare shoulders so that the boy was standing still in one spot. The boy's memories began coming into mind, and she ignored the happy memories of him and his father that began coming into mind. She took her hands off of the boy's shoulders and looked to the crowd. "Alright! Who's ready to see my reappearing act?" She smiled as the crowd roared wildly and excitedly. Man, how happy doing this makes me.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:58 pm
Halcyon was about to buy some berries as he slowly heard some wild voices in the streets. "Hm... whats this?" as he Started off forgetting to pay the man who was selling the fruit. Halcyon began to walk over as he stood there watching a woman talking about a reappearing act. "Sounds..interesting.. lets see if she can pull it off" as Halcyon smiled.  

Miluion Feredir

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:00 pm
Yumiko got up slowly and smiled. "As long as Helios doesn't need me back at the region. Well will you need me Helios?" She asked, turning around to look at him and then at his friend. "Oh well you know where to find me. I'm ready!" She wrapped her arm around Shatara's and smiled. "I'm coming with you guys."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:07 pm
Zephyr opened a portal back to Tenshu. "Alright ladies," she said. "Let's head home." She stepped through into an orchard of seedlings that she hoped in a few years would become beautiful cherry blossoms, waiting for the others to step through.  

The Lacey Bear

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:13 pm

When the crowd was silence again, Sera looked at the little boy and whispered to him. "Are you sure you're ready?" She asked, and the boy nodded excitedly. "Ok. Don't be scared, alright? This won't hurt you." She boy nodded again, and a serious, intent look was on his face. She smiled at the boy and ruffled his hair before stepping back. She took the shadows around her, and grouped them over the boy, then moved them so they engulfed him. When she felt the boy disappear from beneath the shadows, she brought them flat to the ground to show he was gone. The crowd gasped.

"What happened to him?"

"Where did he go?"

"Is he still alive?"

"Will he come back?"

Sera waited to raise suspense among the crowd, then brought shadows over the roof. "You know, the boy can hear you." She said the them. The shadows formed a ball, then part of it broke away to reveal the boys head. "I'm here! Here I am! I'm alright! This is so freaking cool!!" Sera smiled and brought the shadows over him, then the shadows disappeared. "Now, where will the boy appear next?" When the crowd saw the shadows disappear, they gasped. That was when she engulfed herself in shadows, leaving them there for about a minute, then let them sink to the ground, the boy on her back in a piggyback position. The crowd saw him and roared and clapped once more. She took the boy off her back and set him down beside her. "Bow." She whispered to him, and bowed to the crowd, smiling. The boy bowed beside her, looking like he couldn't be any happier.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:18 pm
Halcyon was amazed by this woman's ability and slowly walked through the crowed. "Yo Sera" as Halcyon smiled. Halcyon couldn't remember the last time they met but he did remember this part when she tried it on a nut. Halcyon was impressed but not nearly then this one. This caught his eye.  

Miluion Feredir

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:22 pm
"Let's hit it then shall we?" Looking toward Shale, he smiles and turns to Nephilis who was now walking back to Evermore. "He's a busy...kid." Dulceri remarks. "I feel sorry for sometimes Daphne, but I'm sure he'll get through it all. He's smart like that." Licking his lips timidly, he looks to Daphne and asks,"Do you think we'll ever be married?"

~~~

In the far reaches of space looms an asteroid which, although without light, glew with the luminescence of the sun itself, but only in many colors like a spectrum. The weight of it was more than the human mind can fathom, but only because of it's odd density. It's size was no larger than the largest Zephyon temple. It rotated, vibrated and now, was caught in Earth's atmosphere, burning hotter with each mile...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:23 pm

As the crowd began to disperse, Sera thought she heard her name. She looked around until she found one person standing among the moving crowd. She squinted slightly until she recognized him. She bent down to wrap up the blanket that people left money on, then walked over to him. "Oh...Hey Halcyon. It's been a while..." She said, standing in front of him and giving him a friendly smile. It had been a while since she last saw him, and she hadn't expected to see him here.

The Raining Soul

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:28 pm
"It has? So how I see you mastered your trick? Surely a Master can tell the secret?" as Halcyon smirked. "Anyway that reminds me? where have you been? I was kinda sending crows to you..but got message you left?" as Halcyon slowly tilted his head to the right and stood straight again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:30 pm
Charon smiled down at her and said. " Right Now there are things we must prepare for, people we must inform starting with the Prime Ministers however I think first we should.... " Charon trailed off, his ancient eyes shot towards the sky as they narrowed he focused and his eyes began to glow a faint blue color. Visions of strange mysterious creatures filled his head people screaming echoed in his mind and all together a bright multicolored light glared through clouding even his vision. Charon gasped as his eyes returned to normal. In his timeless life he had seen many things, but only once before had he ever seen a light like that before, it was a light he had hoped would shine on humanity rather then glare down at it. He knew Amara would probably ask what he was getting so worked up over he quickly regained his composure.  

Nicko1421

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:34 pm

Sera looked up at the sky, fixing the hair on the back of her head sheepishly. "Yeah. I'd left for couple weeks. decided to go visit somewhere else..." She said, looking back at him. "And no." She said smiling. "I can't tell you how I did that. A shaman never says how her tricks work." She said, her smile getting softer. "So what've you been doing lately?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:34 pm
Daphne was looking at the sky and then the word his her, married. "M-married? Uh... I mean maybe if it turns out right when we are older I mean I'm not going anywhere a-and... well I what I mean is I would like to, Dulceri." She said softly, still holding his hand. She looked at him and then at the ground, blinking once. ~I totally just screwed that up...~ Daphne thought to herself as she sighed.

~~~

Yumiko stepped through and went to one of the cherry blossom trees. "Oh these are gorgeous Zephyr!" She giggled out, smiling as she did so. "I would love to have some of these in Kilita. That would be lovely but the extreme heat might be bad." She said softly, looking back at Zephyr. "Sorry about that."  

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:42 pm
Zephyr chuckled. "No need to be sorry," she said. "But you're right. The can be tempermental. I just wanted something for Tenshu that future generations could enjoy. Leave my mark, you know?" she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:45 pm
(No Offense The Lacey Bear)

Halcyon sighed. "The Prime Leader I was serving under was getting on my last nerve.. So I left I mean Stepped aside as a General and finally left that b***h for the rest of my career. Anyway I rather live in Shale then here" as Halcyon yawned a bit.  

Miluion Feredir

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:47 pm
((sorry guys, went to Whataburger whee ))

Shatara looked as a portal was opened as she stepped through following Zephyr. "Oh this is beautiful" she stated with joy. She had a few things she would do before the night was over as she stood near her sister and friend.

Amara looked at Charon with curiosity. "We should what?" she asked him, she knew he had seen something but didnt say anyting.

Amiea looked as she walked towards Nephilis with a smile. "Are you ready to go hom little brother?" she asked him with a smile.

Helios was now in his home as he went to the kitchen to make him so juice. He drank it slowly as he took of his shirt, getting ready for an intense workout.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff