Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Twilight Falls (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:42 am
Hiro walked to Twilight Falls and saw people he obviously haven't seen since he was away for so long and Hiro walked up to the ninja training "What are you trying to learn?....Maybe I can help you." Hiro Walked up to a tree and punched it sending a little chakra at the same time into the trunk of the tree. It fell down to crash into 2 more. "Is that what your trying to do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:04 am
User Image
User Image

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

Quan turned his face towards the newcomer who had inconveniently destroyed the tree he was practicing on. Now he would have to go find a new one and adjust the distance again. Without responding to the newcomer, Quan walked away in a huff, towards a new tree that he was confident was stout enough to withstand some damage. With that, he drew his hand back gathering chakra in his fist. When he punched the tree, he felt it give way beneath his knuckles, but unfortunately he did not punch nearly as hard enough and the tree did not break.

6/12

...This hell is my realm.

User Image

iZann

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:10 am
Hiro just stared at him "Its rude to ignore people."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:04 pm
iMisaMonster
Well that was an epic fail
Yuko thought.
"No, I can speak just fine. Thank you very much," she spoke as if affended. "I simply.." Her eyes moved over to his, "Hadn't..."
She paused at the sight of him. Hope'n he hadn't noticed the space between each of her words, she gathered her eyes back, and looked forward at the water. "I hadn't noticed you is all," finally finishing up her sentence.

Kit blinked slightly as she turned her head. Her face glistened off the water and he looked at it as well. "Well i suppose you can then. Whats your name?" As he spoke the question Kit began to play with the water in the pond. Making it bend and take shape.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:37 pm
"Mine?" She said softly.
"Wait who else is he talking to you idiot..ugh what shall I do with myself..," Yuko thought.
Her eyes ran back to the guys chest.

"Names' Yuko"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:45 pm
"Well I might as well relax" Hiro sat down on the grass  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:08 am
User Image
User Image

IT would be ironic that Quan decided to do just that--ignore Hiro. Drawing back his arm, he thrust it forwards with a growl, encasing his fist in chakra. However he had no idea how to apply force at the "second" punch which was supposed to create a shockwave, so the punch was not as strong as it could be.

7/12

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:18 am
User Image
User Image

((I'm going to do all 5 in 1 post))

Quan decided to try shifting his weight along with the punch. Since he was only seven, his body did not have the power built in as Kit did. He would have to use other methods to attain more power in the punch. Thrusting his arm forwards, he shifted his weight from back foot to front foot.
8/12

The damage was not that different as as before. Quan ran a finger over the scratched metal plates on the back of his fist, as well as the small spikes protruding from his knuckles made to increase damage. With a yell he thrust his arm forwards, fingers bent slightly. This time he was careful to release the built up chakra at the exact moment--but he was a second too late.
9/12

He now figured what he did wrong--timing. he had to build up a large amount of chakra in his fist, and release it the exact moment his knuckles come in contact. Then, with the second punch. a shockwave-like effect would take place. Drawingh is arm back as if he was throwing a baseball, Quan thrust his arm forwards with all his might, and released the chakra the moment he felt his fingers graze the bark.
10/12

He had power, he had chakra, but he lacked the coordination from his body. He had to make use of his shoulders and his hips, as well as his feet to maximise the effect. Standing perpendicular to the tree, Quan tried the punch again in the same way, but this time rotating his shoulder just as he punched.
11/12

The tree was cracked halfway, but not enough. Trying the same thing again, Quan tried standing with his feet shoulder-width apart, and stood perpendicular to the tree. As he thrust his arm forwards, he spun with his shoulder and shifted his weight from back feet to front feet using his hips. Just as his bent fingers made contact with the tree, he punched forwards with his remaining strength, as well as letting out all the chakra that was built up in the fist. The result? The whole tree was blown apart from the sheer force, rather than just breaking in half. A mighty feat indeed, coming from a blind seven year old.
12/12

((Whew!))

User Image

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:30 am
Kit nodded when she asked if he was speaking to her. Hearing her name her repeated it as he spoke. "Well Yoku what brings you to my training session?" Looking down he noticed that Quan had gotten the feeling of the taijutsu technique down. The water clone Kit had made walked over to the boy and patted his shoulder. As the real Kits attention went back to Yoku he kept his red eyes fixated on her face. Since it was rude to stare at a women in any other place. "Tell me about your self Yoku."

The water clone smiled at Quan. "YOu did good....." Looking down at the boys hands he got quiet. They were bleeding bruised and one of his knuckles was possible broken. and the kid was only just a tot. "Go get some rest when your hands heal up agin i will teach you the next set."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:39 am
Hiro watched as the kid finished his training.....*I have high hopes for this kid....*  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:40 am
Quan gave a shy grin, but he was clearly pleased at the praise that Kit-water-clone gave him. He walked over to where another boy, slightly older than him, sat (Hiro). He grimaced as he took his protective gloves off, revealing knuckles that seemed to be smashed beyond words of description. It was dyed red with blood, bits of skin were peeling off, and the knuckle bones looked misplaced, as if broken. Quan dipped his hand in the clean lake water, biting his lip in pain. As his hand was submerged in the water, the cuts on his hand glowed bright white and started to close slowly, as if being healed with chakra.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:50 am
Hiro looked at the broken knuckle "It reminds me when I was training with the previous raikage, Susumu.....With one punch she broke my legs.....That was a painful day, but I agreed to train with her so its my fault really."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:58 am
Quan turned his blindfolded face towards Hiro, a slightly confused look on it.
"Su...su...mu?"
He repeated the name slowly, as if trying to figure out who, or what it was. Susumu...the name he seemed to have read in a Chinese history text book in school, but he was not too sure. While he was pondering, the bones on his knuckles have already popped back into place, leaving his hand completely healed.

((God modding a little, but who cares...not like I'm in a fight...))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:00 am
Hiro looked confused "Dont you know who Susumu is?.....Well she was the Raikage before Rahenno.....One strong Raikage...."

((I dont think no one would care......Color posts rule!))

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:09 am
((Nuuuu!! You stole my dark red!! Dark red is MY colour!!))

Quan shook his head in answer, then smashed his fists together to make sure that the bones were healed. He walked off towards a nearby tree, climbing up with ease using no chakra. He sat down on the lowest branch which was right above Hiro. Just when he was about to go to sleep, the branch suddenly cracked and dropped onto Hiro, with Quan about to land on his head.

((Poor kid XD))

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces