Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumogakure Forest (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:39 pm
"Okay. Thanks for the meal." Riku said nodding as he started to eat with big grin on his face,"This is so good Ariana-sensei!" Riku exclaimed as he kept on eating, then looked up to Ariana,"Um.... Ariana-sensei so I was wondering who you are?" Riku asked curiously.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:40 pm
"who am I?"
Ariana questioned a bit unclear on what he was trying to ask. She took her nails and pinched a piece of the fish and ate it.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:42 pm
Riku rubbed his head a little,"Yeah um..... like I want to know more of about ya, sorry if it sounded weird before." Riku said as he took another bite of his fish.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:45 pm
"oh...hm"
Ariana made a slight sound not quite sure how to answer his question.
"well... what would you like to know about me?"
Ariana asked so she would have something to work with  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:51 pm
"Mmmm I guess um.... hahaha I seriously got no idea what I want to know." Riku said looking up,"Just really curious about ya, well I guess um let see how about um... darn got no idea where I was getting at." Riku said as he took another piece of his fish,"How about family for starters?" Riku asked curiously.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:57 pm
Ariana smiled slightly noticing that he was getting too friendly
"I'm the fifth Raikage's sister. Other than that I know nothing more about my family, I'm pretty much adopted"
Ariana said as she pinched off another piece of the fish and slid her fingers into her mouth eating the piece of fish.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:03 pm
"I see then that's interesting." Riku said grinning as he had already finished with his food and moved the plate to his side he stretched and yawned,"Well I guess I'm heading to bed now night Ariana-sensei." Riku said as he headed over to the hut he built and laid down under it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:11 pm
((I'm heading off))
"Goodnight..."
Ariana sat there for a moment not having much of an appetite and felt rather empty and hurt for a moment. She didnt show it of course but she just sat there looking down as the fire blazed. The wind blew in the warm air and gave a bit of a cooler atmosphere which was needed. The water from the river created a slight mist that drifted to Ariana tapping her face lightly. Ariana's eyes watered a bit but she simply closed them then turned her head to the fire and stood up opening her eyes again. She put out the fire to avoid an incident and walked towards the river. She gracefully leaped onto a boulder and leaned back using her hands to hold her up. Her knees were bent as one leg stood up and the other laid on the side. Ariana looked up to the sky and saw the stars that surrounded the moon and sighed slightly.
"God, help me."
Ariana said simply as she closed her eyes then slowly laid down on the boulder on her side drifting asleep as she watched the sky in silence. Not even nature made a sound. which comforted her since she felt solitude were her only friend out here in this world.

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:14 pm
((Alright see ya))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:44 pm
Ariana woke up then got off the boulder and looked towards the campsite to see if Riku was awake.
((wont be as active as normal))  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:45 pm
Riku woke up and looked around curiously to see that Ariana wasn't around."Where she go?" Riku muttered as he stood up and stretched a little he went outside to see the sun still wasn't out as he went and sat down waiting for Ariana.

((Oh okay then))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:19 pm
((SOrry but tomorrow I'll probably be back to normal just a lot had to be done and still needs to be done))

Ariana got up and jumped off the boulder and onto the land. She then began to walk towards the campsite seeing Riku.
"I see you're awake."
Ariana said tossing all her equipment on the ground.
"Well here comes the training. First we'll learn about our bodies before anything else. One must know them selves and their movements before they decide to control the movements of other things. As you'll learn you will see the human body is the basic weapon and that all things follow in its path of destruction and simply serve as an extension. You have a staff then you add a nice sharp head to it and you have a even more lethal weapon, the spear. Drop everything and fight me as you came into the earth with."
Ariana said as walked towards Riku but not getting within his personal space.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:25 pm
((It's cool no worries ^___^))

Riku looked at her and rubbed his head nervously,"Oh okay then Ariana-sensei."Riku said a little nervous since close up with no weapons was really not his strong suit as he took off his scythe and placed it on the floor then his other weapons as well,"There it goes that pretty much all my weapons, do I start?" Riku asked still really nervous how he would approach this fight.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:31 pm
Ariana put her hand out
"You start after showing sportsmanship"
Ariana said simply as looked him in the eyes  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:35 pm
"Alright sportsmanship." Riku said rubbed his head nervously as he walked cautiously to her and took her hand to shake trying to look at her eye but he was to nervous to look at her.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff