Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
I know this sounds weird but... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has MJ ever been in your dreams?
  Yes =]
  No T~T
View Results

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:56 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
MJ was in my dreams last night , only breifly though, the only thing he did was curse someone out, and then I woke up.. weird... Lol.

Lol. xD
I forgot what dream I had.
The setting of my dream was actually the '' Bad '' video where he tells those guys '' you aint nuthin'' but then he said way more then that lmao.

lolz I bet that was interesting  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:04 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
Lmao.! Everytime you type something about doing something to Michael I just laugh to myself. xD And how could I forget his lucious hairr. <3 You just wanna.. run your hands threw it.. I'm imaging that right now , mhm.! xD

I bet his hair is soft. I wanna pet it. c:
Lmao, I wanna pet his abs. ;]

Same here. And I wanna lick his abs. Lol. xD
lolz. You are always making me laff with your comments. xD. I wanna just look him straight in the eyes, and kiss him.! HEHEH.

Lol, I seriously want to have sex with him. I can`t wait for Heaven. :D

I wanna makeout with him, like I want him to tongue me. Lol, I`m getting too pervy, and explaining too much. But I bet he`s good with tongue, and kissing.

ahhh lolz
You're so vivid lolz
I needed that laugh  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:08 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
Lmao ,yup.! He's gonna be screaming for mercy. xD Ahh, alone with Michael, what else can a girl ask for , especially since we'll be doing more then conversation. xp

He`ll end up begging for more. ;D
And he`ll give us surprises too. I hope I don`t die an old lady. I don`t want Michael to be doing some old lady, unless I can use my Heaven powers, to change me to.. 21-22 years old. xD
Or what if I die when I`m 21 or 22. That`ll be better. Then I don`t have to use my energy to change my looks if I`m old. I have to save up my energy so I can ride Michael`s "disco stick", and do some heavy touching. Lol.
Lmao I will nvr relate to anyone else who thinks the same thoughts about Michael xD. And yeah hopefully if we die old we have the power to be younger cuz, yes , I don't think he will enjoy doing some old women, who still try to do the moonwalk xD. I will also be taking him for a ride and doing some heavy touching too. No one else .! ;]

Lol, same here. x3
He won`t like the feeling of two old ladies touching him. So hopefully (HOPEFULLY) we can change our age (plus appearance) to our early twenties. He`ll like that better. I hope we can have a LONG ride on him. I wonder what we`ll be wearing in heaven though. ;o
Oh we will don't worry, going to heaven will be worth it , once we meet up with Michael xD. Maybe we wear like easy access dresses or something, idk. xD BTW, I got to go =[. I'll talk to you laterr.! Imma have great dreams tonight. =D

Mmkays, nighty night, and ttyl. =D  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:08 pm
I'm so upset I didn't get to join this "little chat" you guys were having XD
I just read the whole thing.
I love you guys!
I'm happy I found you <3
you guys think like I do and aren't afraid to talk about it.
I didn't have a dream with him last night from what I can remeber crying  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:09 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

lolz. You are always making me laff with your comments. xD. I wanna just look him straight in the eyes, and kiss him.! HEHEH.

I wanna makeout with him, like I want him to tongue me. Lol, I`m getting too pervy, and explaining too much. But I bet he`s good with tongue, and kissing.

ahhh lolz
You're so vivid lolz
I needed that laugh

Makes me feel special. But what fangirl wouldn`t want to do that with him. ;3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:09 pm
I had a dream the other night that all the Michael Jackson fan all over the world came together to a certain spot at the neverland ranch. When we got there Michael came out and he told us that he is greatful to have had fans as loyal as we were and that he will be watching over us in everything we do. He asked us to continuing his philantropy(spell?) on healing the world.
He said to love him for what he was and not in his current state in death. Continue to fill the air with is music, laughter and words of wisdom. Fight for his honor and dispell all the lies. To love all the people who hate him for they do not understand like we do. For us to love one another as fans and continue to speak of him to the next generation and the generation after that.
Then before he left, he told us that he loved us all and he thanks each and every one of us for being there through the good and the bad; he said that we will see him in the next life and to keep the faith.
Then I woke up  

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:11 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

ahhh lolz
You're so vivid lolz
I needed that laugh

XD true true  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:12 pm
Kikyo-shan09
I had a dream the other night that all the Michael Jackson fan all over the world came together to a certain spot at the neverland ranch. When we got there Michael came out and he told us that he is greatful to have had fans as loyal as we were and that he will be watching over us in everything we do. He asked us to continuing his philantropy(spell?) on healing the world.
He said to love him for what he was and not in his current state in death. Continue to fill the air with is music, laughter and words of wisdom. Fight for his honor and dispell all the lies. To love all the people who hate him for they do not understand like we do. For us to love one another as fans and continue to speak of him to the next generation and the generation after that.
Then before he left, he told us that he loved us all and he thanks each and every one of us for being there through the good and the bad; he said that we will see him in the next life and to keep the faith.
Then I woke up

Thats so touching. ; 3 ;
I almost cried.

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:12 pm
Kikyo-shan09
Then I woke up

dude... that sounds like he was like talking through you or something...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:13 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

ahhh lolz
You're so vivid lolz
I needed that laugh

XD true true

Oh I wish you were there for our little chat. xD
I wonder if everything we typed will ACTUALLY happen when we go to Heaven.
Omg, I would be so happy.

aloeveriea

Lover

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:15 pm
UnKnown Bitter
Kikyo-shan09
Then I woke up

Omg I know right? Like he went in her dream as an angel, and said all that. Is it just me, or is he going in all our dreams to comfort us, and to not cry, because we`ll all see him in the afterlife/Heaven.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:15 pm
UnKnown Bitter
Kikyo-shan09
Then I woke up

Oh my goodness guys it felt so real! He was dressed in all white and he had that smile on his face.
Petit: When I woke up I cried!  

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:16 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
Kikyo-shan09
Then I woke up

Omg I know right? Like he went in her dream as an angel, and said all that. Is it just me, or is he going in all our dreams to comfort us, and to not cry, because we`ll all see him in the afterlife/Heaven.

I think he is.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:19 pm
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
Kikyo-shan09
Then I woke up

I think he is.

Aw you cried when you woke up? D8
And what if we all have the same exact dream with Michael talking to us?! I think that would be proof that he actually is going in our dreams, and comforting us. Eventually, we`ll all have one time where we have the same dream.

aloeveriea

Lover

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:22 pm
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
Kikyo-shan09
Then I woke up

I think he is.

Aw you cried when you woke up? D8
And what if we all have the same exact dream with Michael talking to us?! I think that would be proof that he actually is going in our dreams, and comforting us. Eventually, we`ll all have one time where we have the same dream.

Yeah, like the dream felt so real.
I agree, one day I think we will all have the exact same dream. I know he probably didn't want us to cry in his time of passing, but to celebrate his life  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff