Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
What Michael song are you currently listening to? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:44 pm
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
I love Threatened!
I love all of his song!!

I love his songs too. But my favorite was Thriller, but their kinda all my favorites. :3

Mines is Smooth Criminal hands down!
I've been trying to replace my Bad album but all of his CDs are on back order crying

Aw. gonk
I have to get his albums all over again, because I have nothing that plays records, or tape recorders. Back then they had only records and tape recorders, right? No CDs back in the 198Os. D:

But I can`t find his CDs ANYWHERE, and on Ebay, their making money off of his death, by pricing his CDs at high prices.

Yeah there's his Thriller album, I snagged the last one at Best Buy. Can't find Bad ANYWHERE! Blood on the Dancefloor I can't find and my little cousin broke my disc one of the HIStory album for I have to buy a new one that I can't find.
It's all the jerks that set his things at the high prices! It's horrible!!

Hope the "Ebay"ers who price his CDs high, die. I was at Best Buy once, looking for Michael Jackson CDs, and there were seriously NONE. And was next to a thingy, and it said, "The Essential Michael Jackson" and I wasn`t looking where the MJ stack was supposed to be, so I thought they still had some, and then I looked where the Michael Jackson stack was supposed to be, and there were none. I got so mad. xD

Oh and I`m listening to: Don`t Stop Til` You Get Enough

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:48 pm
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
I love Threatened!
I love all of his song!!

I love his songs too. But my favorite was Thriller, but their kinda all my favorites. :3

I've been trying to replace my Bad album but all of his CDs are on back order crying

Aw. gonk
I have to get his albums all over again, because I have nothing that plays records, or tape recorders. Back then they had only records and tape recorders, right? No CDs back in the 198Os. D:

But I can`t find his CDs ANYWHERE, and on Ebay, their making money off of his death, by pricing his CDs at high prices.

Yeah there's his Thriller album, I snagged the last one at Best Buy. Can't find Bad ANYWHERE! Blood on the Dancefloor I can't find and my little cousin broke my disc one of the HIStory album for I have to buy a new one that I can't find.

Hope the "Ebay"ers who price his CDs high, die. I was at Best Buy once, looking for Michael Jackson CDs, and there were seriously NONE. And was next to a thingy, and it said, "The Essential Michael Jackson" and I wasn`t looking where the MJ stack was supposed to be, so I thought they still had some, and then I looked where the Michael Jackson stack was supposed to be, and there were none. I got so mad. xD

People hide his CDs in other places then comes back for them later. That's where I found the Thriller CD XD
And I agree with you. Horrible that they are making money off of MJ's death!

Listening to: Smile  

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:53 pm
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09

Aw. gonk

People hide his CDs in other places then comes back for them later. That's where I found the Thriller CD XD
And I agree with you. Horrible that they are making money off of MJ's death!

Listening to: Smile

I have to look through all the CD stacks next time I go. xD

Listening to: Cry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:27 pm
Now: If You Don't Love Me  

UnKnown Bitter

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:44 pm
UnKnown Bitter
Now: If You Don't Love Me

Now: Todo Mi Amor Eres Tu XD
Next: Gone Too Soon crying