Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:49 pm
Daron begins to take in Kit's words, "Passion...", Daron focuses his chakra... And he thinks about his passions, what he has and what he is living to achieve. The ball of fire begins to shrink, as chakra is slowly taken away. It reaches a certain size and daron loses concentration as a dragon fly flies into his face and it returned to it's original size. "Dammit!" Daron frowns once more and he hits the dragon fly with the ball of fire burning it to a crisp in an instant. "Ha!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:57 pm
Kitgrabbed Darons hand and his eyes instantly glowed a bright red out of instinct."Daron......Control yourself." With a sly smile Kit made another ball of fire. "Make it as big as you can.....Then throw it at me." Kit took 7 steps away from Daron and closed his eyes.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:07 pm
Daron grins slightly amused, "Yes... Master." Daron holds one hand above the fire ball the other below, he pours as much chakra into the fire ball as he can while controlling it so that he doesn't make it unstable and blow himself to bits... Once the fire ball had made it to a decent size Daron pulled back his arm and launches it towards Kit...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:13 pm
Kit rubbed his nose when the ball was thrown. and only about 2 feet away he let out a small sneeze. This sent the fireball sizziling away in a small whisp. As if a large gust blew over a lighter. "Oh im sorry......" Smiling he walked over. "Confidence is good.......But cockyness.....Will get you killed." With a smile he handed Daron a scroll. "Its got only one jutsu on it. And when i think that your ready for it....then it will unlock itself."

(Dont lose that >.> I will kill you)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:18 pm
"I understand... Thank you Sensei." Darons crimson eyes shine bright as he puts the scroll into his jacket. " I thought you would hurl it back at me... But I thought wrong." Daron smiles and goes back to his rock.

(Kill me... Hmm... Daron's not afraid to die... But he has something he'd like to accomplish before he dies sooooo.... I'll do my best ^-^)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:48 pm
kit the sorrowful
Walking on the wrs surface Kit took 5 steps out on the water. Making a set of handsigns he placed both hands on the waters surface. "doton, Mud wall jutsu." A wall of mud rose from the water and the edge of the pond dissapated. The water was absorbed by the dirt making the mud wall. "Yes control. I want you to use your doton element and troy to push the water out of this wall making it solid dirt agin." Standing on the right of Quan now Kit gave him agently nudge towards the wall. It was only 6 feet infront of him and he would easily notice it blind or not. "The object of this excersie is to try and easily acess the earth chakra inside of you. This way your earth jutsu are faster and if you do this correctly....potent. Go ahead and give it a try."

(Im going to say.......7 tries for the entire wall. Do a small section. gthe first being kinda suckish then you gettting better in time. So.....well maybe 9 posts for this training. And each post or attempt must be 3 lines or more.)

((Ok then))

Quan lifted his face to "look" at the wall of mud in front of him. Draw the water out? This was going to be hard, since his element was not water. With a small frown on his face, he walked up to the wall. He placed his hand on the mud wall, and tried to push out a large surge of chakra. Of course, for the first attempt, nothing happened since he was still inexperienced. He assumed that this was going to be quite tough, but he was determined to get stronger and not fail here...
1/9  

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:58 am
Kit smiled at quans first attempt. "Try thinking of th density of the rocks instead of just pushing out the water. Make the rocks do the work not your chaka." Turning to Daron Kit motioned him to a tree. "I want you to practice three strike combos against that. Then after you cant feel your hands. Kick them until you fall down."

(Eh i dont know why everyone makes such a big deal about teaching....it isnt that fun.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:19 am
((I know, it's pretty boring...I'm just going to do the other 8 all at once.))

Quan nodded as he listened to the man's advice. The density of the rock...that would mean that he would be sqeezing out the water, rather than pushing it out. Quan tried again as he pushed his hands against the wall, sending a large surge of chakra forwards. He could feel his chakra spreading through the wall of mud, to his delight, he could feel the movements of water inside the mud. To his disgust however, only a trickle of water was pushed out.
2/9  

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:37 am
Why did it not work? Quan was sure that he had done everything right. He had sent chakra throughout the whole mud wall, attempting to force the water out of the pores of mud. Still, why was it not working? Instead of trying to push water out, this time he was trying to push the mud in. In his mind a picture of a sponge came up, which he tried to keep inprinted in his mind as he tried again.
3/9  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:40 am
To his delight, the water began gurgling inside the mud wall. Quan tried harder to contrict the mud wall, but to no avail. A very small trickle of water was squeezed out from the top of the mud wall. Still, it was a result, albeit being a small one. Quan tried to send a larger surge of chakra through his hands, feeling the slight drain at his strength. To his disgust, the larger surge of chakra only resulted in a slightly larger flow of water, not that much of a difference.
4/9  

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:49 am
A sponge's surface area does not actually change, only the density and the volume. Quan kept that in mind as he sent a surge of chakra at the wall of mud again. This time, he tried sending the chakra at a small portion of the mud wall, focusing on crushing it together like a sponge. He felt some of the earth move, and a small stream of water was expelled from the side.
5/9  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:56 am
Quan again tried to send a surge of chakra into the mud wall. Instead of sending it forwards like before, he sent it so that it would spread out throughout the mud wall. He continued pouring his chakra in until the chakra reached about half the mud wallm then he stopped. With a grunt, he attempted to condense all of his chakra at once to squeeze the mud wall. A slightly larger stream of water was squeezed out this time.
6/9  

iZann

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:28 pm
"Yes sir." Daron walks up to the tree and does a three hit combo punch, punch, kick.... He does this repeatedly until his hands go numb and start to bleed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:11 am
User Image

陈权
Chen Quan

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

Quan rubbed his gloved hands together as he prepared to try again. He pushed his hands against the mud wall, spreading his chakra to the same area as before--only about half. He could visualise a sponge being squeezed, wringing out all the water. Keeping this vision in his mind, he began pressing his chakra together. This time a slightly larger stream of water was squeezed out, almost the size of a small ribbon lake.

...This hell is my realm.

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:56 am
User Image

陈权
Chen Quan

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

He was getting close to mastering the skill, as he knew that the water wrung out was a lot more than before. This time he tried pouring more chakra into the wayy, spreading it throughout all of the mud. With a growl of frustration, he tried condensing all of the chakra together. A slightly larger stream of water was made, and was even big enough to MAYBE call a river. But it still was not enough to draw out all of the water.
8/9

...This hell is my realm.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas