Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Anthro-Apartment complex (No More Rooms Sorry!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:02 pm
Anon flipped backwords standing and still laughing. "Well that was more fun than i've had in a while..." He sighed walking after Shirou  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:11 pm
"Oh really?" the dragon asked, he had seen the wolf do his back flip in his perefreal vision. "usually I get a negative response to tickling." he admitted with a smile. Very quickly, in an attempt to show off, Shirou spun on the spot, did a backflip, once, twice, three times, gaining massive air on the third one and spinning his body. Unfortunately on the landing he slipped, not getting enough ground with his feet and fell roughly on his butt. "oof!" he gasped as his skeleton was jerked by the force.  

Jackal McFluffybutt

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:19 pm
Anon smirked "Oh you dont want to get in an acrobatic compatition with me my friend. And yes usually i am not around very many other people. Well non i talk to atleast."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:42 pm
Shirou gave a short cough and groaned as he got up. "Usually i'm better... lost concentration part way through I guess." he admitted. "And what do ya mean 'not anyone I talk to at least'?" he asked curiously.  

Jackal McFluffybutt

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:47 pm
"Well when i've traveled to other places, not all the inhabitants are as nice as you, so i tend to stay away. Though i usually dont spend much time in places like that so" He grinned  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:53 pm
Shirou nodded. "that makes sense. different worlds different people." he said as he rubbed his head. "Ack, good air unfortunetly means bad crashes." he said leaning into Anon.  

Jackal McFluffybutt

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:03 pm
Anon smiled "Well than land it next time" He nudged him a bit leaning back against Shirou  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:54 pm
Shirou grunted, nuzzling his face into the wolf as he hung onto him. "landing wrong gives dragon a headache..." he groaned childishly.  

Jackal McFluffybutt

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:33 pm
Anon smiled leaning his head back and putting his hand on Shirou's head."well maybe this will help" his hand glowed soothing shirou's headache  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:39 am
Kai smiled, this girl was too cute! perhaps living here wouldn't be too bad after all. He walked back in and sat his fuzzy butt on the floor "pull up some rug and grab yourself some pie" he said. he was about to take a bite when he remembered "My name is Kai by the way, what's yours?"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:42 pm
"Ooh, we're eating on the floor?" Mahewa said excitedly, getting settled across from Kai. "I haven't eaten on the floor since I got back from vacation. Anyway, name's Mahewa." She extended her paw. "Pleasure to meet you, Kai."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:57 pm
Shirou sighed deeply, the feeling of his receding headache, heaven in his head. He smiled when it was gone and stood up on his own. "Gawd thank you, that was really really needed." he said with a chuckle.  

Jackal McFluffybutt

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:01 am
Kai took her paw and kissed the back of it. "What a beautiful name, the pleasure is all mine" he said. "So where are you from?" he asked in between mouthfuls,  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:03 pm
Mahewa lowered her head and smiled bashfully. "Thanks. I'm a California girl, if you must know. I moved here for college." She reached for a slice of pizza and was surprised to pull back a slice of...

"DEEP DISH!" she squealed. "Omigosh omigosh deep dish Hawaiian! Why doesn't anyone make this back home? Kit, why didn't you think of this before I moved?!" She shook her fist angrily to some imaginary person. "Sweet Terra, you'll be making this when I come home, Kit!" And with that she sank her teeth into the heavenly pie. Her eyes soon slid dreamily closed, and she moaned a long "mmmmmmm" of pure ecstasy.  

FiliaFlammae

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:28 pm
Kai raised eyebrow "You... really like pizza, huh?" he stated. He took another mouthful "Who is Kit?" he asked.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff